After meeting with Trump, Boeing CEO says Air Force One will cost less than $4 billion

cnbc.com/2016/12/21/trump-to-meet-with-boeing-lockheed-martin-ceos-on-wednesday.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPR6uL6NBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's going to reject it. $4 billion is way too fucking much

Trump: Make it 3.9 billion and I'm technically not lying

Trumptards: The president deserves the best for his protection

That guy literally can't stop winning

Don't you have someone to be murdering or raping, Mehmet?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Don't make me get out the rake again.

Ohh you're adorable

What do we do with the eternal leaf, anons?

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

:^)

>Drumpf such a loser!
>He only saved 100 million.

Skype is $10/month. Fuck Air Force One.

Is Trump going to continue flying in his 757 or take Cuckforce 1?

>4 billion us dollars

How can one plane cost so much?

>$4 billion is way too fucking much

Not really. Air Force 1 isn't just a regular 747 you know. And the contract is for 2 planes.

Do they even manufacture 747s any more?

I thought the newest ones were 10-15 years old.

I like that brutal attitude guns are for pussies.

Yes.

The 747-800 is still built by Boeing.

UPS just ordered a few new ones.

Obama Leaf just leave.

>$4 billion for one plane

And people complain about Elon Musk getting government handouts?

Boeing, Exxon and all the other big corporations get huge government subsidies and that is your "free market" at work

how can you even post here ? Aren't you part of China ????

So retarded people who would die of us rural retards stopped growing their food?

Fuck off. Don't lump us all in with those shitposters. Niggers and spics regularly post under your flag and we say nothing.

Two planes with electronic warfare and countermeasures.
This is still too much and it's well known that the weapon industry has been on government handouts for a good time.

Will the second one be called Air Force Two?

>Obama saved X amount over his 8 years in presidency

>boeing says plane will cost $4bn
>trump says that's too high
>trump and boeing meet
>boeing says ok plane will cost less than $4bn now
TRUMP BTFO!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMPFAGS WILL NEVER RECOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you Dingus. There's always 2 presidential planes. Af1 and af2 and they both fly at the same time to confuse anybody looking to take them down

Yes.
I don't get this: Trump wants to make jobs and yet he is trying to Jew a US company that employs Americans out of more money.

He's trying to save the american taxpayer money, dummy

Boeing is a leech. Their cost to taxpayers is greater than their benefits to the economy. It's about time someone reel them in and bring them back to reality. Same goes for Lockheed and a host of other big time contractors.

So what does a normal 747 cost a couple hundred million? Do you appreciate how much $4 BILLION is for 2 planes? Which will share the majority of a factory bought one and the engineering is already done? Besides cabin fit outs, mid air re-fueling, flares, counter measures, there is no fucking way this should cost $4 billion. Just another government fuck you war cheque.

F35A costs $148,000,000 ea
AF1 costs $2,000,000,000 ea

How stupid are burgers?

>Obama saved X amount over his 8 years in presidency

in doubled the debt to 20 trillions

he hasn't saved a dime.

thats a cool flag. How is Hong Kong? Im a filmmaker and would like to visit one day.

Can a leaf explain why nearly all horrendous posts are from leafs?

Is there some open range project for retards in that country?

I don't get it either

we should just pay ourselves from our own taxes; then we will have unlimited money!

why didn't anyone think of this before?

That figure is an estimate after inflation adjustments, and considering the ludicrous amount of shit they have to retrofit and put into the planes, it's not that too bad.

But it's not like an Aussie would know that.

Yes goy, the technology that's become a lot smaller and easier to roll out in a brand new build than retro fit to the previous AF1 should cost billions.

Well what's the cost of this ludicrous outfitting you seem to know the number since you're so sure.

how hard is it to just take the proven systems on the currentAF1 onto two brand new 747-800s

hell Trump might as well ask Putin if he buy two of these systems to protect AF1 from MANPADS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPR6uL6NBI

the commies took the canadians; they banned free speech

So.

Is Trump actually a Wizard? It'd explain a lot.