Why do terrorists always leave their ID lying around?

Why do terrorists always leave their ID lying around?

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38399561
express.co.uk/news/world/745360/Berlin-terror-attack-Christmas-market
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proof of work. They won't get paid otherwise.

martyrdom

Fame and probably support for his relatives.

The guy probably never thought he would get out of alive.

>steal a truck and commit a terrorist act
>leave identifying documents in the truck for police to find

Something doesn't add up.

when you actually need it to get benefits, when it can work against you (for getting deported to where you belong) you hide it.

so they get properly credited for their "work"

You know the answer.

It's the same answer to the question, "How can a paper passport survive a plane crash and huge fireball and flutter down to street level where it is found unharmed among the rubble of three skyscrapers."

Look deep in your heart user. The answer was there all along.

This is some next level CIA false flag. Suspect is already in US custody.

Do you know what Mossad's (Israeli CIA) motto is?

In most of the cases is this, but in this case he ran away probably because he didn't have the balls to blow himself up or is planning more attacks.
Is understandable that in that moment he had a panic attack and forgot there his martyr certificate.

Really... really?!

What rubbish. There are probably thousands of examples of suicide attacks that don't leave a trace of ID yet all the 'big' ones that seem to make western headlines all have a perpetrator who conveniently 'leaves' his ID ready to be found...

>be goat fucker
>bring id to attack and put under the driver seat
>feds don't hesitate to publish the info
>useful idiots eat it up
its another shoo

and in this case it damages the "sjw"-lefty narrative, so why was there an id then?

Not the first time this has happened.

I think most people can't psychologically accept that these things are state-executed theatrics.

It's like finding out your parents are lying to you, don't care if you die, and would hurt you for money.

It's too traumatic for most people.

Honestly? The most likely answer is that the security services know from other evidence (eg tracking their phone, CCTV facial recognition), but they tell the public it is from a found ID to not reveal their capabilities.

They need to start making the superstructures of skyscrapers out of passports.

Apparently jet fuel can't melt paper passports.

probably identify their bodies

or they just don't care

this

Calling card? Like Paladin?

False flag attacks. Look it up, fools.

>be terrorist
>leave dna everywhere
>can't backtrace because terrorists can come here with several names and passes but without dna probe

This is more plausible

Hopefully passports would also fair better than steel and concrete against a hollow, lightweight aluminium and plastic airplane as well.

What lefty narrative in this case?

jews

that the refugees didnt bring terrorism with them

I don't know but if it's a false flag it's the most retarded way to do it as it makes everybody suspicious it's a false flag

>someone 'saw' who fled the truck and followed them so the police could catch him
>turns out the pakistani they caught was completely innocent
>the guy who gave 'followed' the paki from the truck is no where to be found
>the paki was no where to be found after releasing him
>the homepage of the BKA was hacked DDOS's for two hours after the attack happened, hindering people to give hints to the police
>there were big house searchings planned today, but because of a formal mistake in the paperwork they had to be postponed

Either the German police is woefully incompetent, or something is very wrong about this.

(((Coincidence)))

I don't think controlling elements give a shit about lefties though. They just view them as useful idiots

Terrorists always have ID
voters though
No.

Muslims are inside your secret services.
It was confirmed a while ago.

could this guy drive a lorry easily btw?

Can anyone just get into one of those things and drive it or is it pretty difficult?

Don't you have to know how to also operate the trailer as well?

they're destroying your country hans

>"leave"

they think too cool for chain wallets

Ding ding ding! It's kinda weird it took them 48 hours to find that paperwork, Huh?

Yeah and with all the shills and ctr and monitoring they totally not figured out that everyone has "figured" this out

>Either the German police is woefully incompetent, or something is very wrong about this

My father is a cop- he says the same. And given the apparent German pursuit of efficiency, this is fishy as fuck.

It doesnt even seem like an efficient cover up.

My guess is that it's either some IS diffusion tactic we don't understand or some government bullshit explanation to cover up police procedures that are against data security.

They possibly have an extensive genetic database of us or somethig alike.

I have a feeling that the first makes more sense, since in case of the latter you could come up with a much better excuse or non at all.

So with that amazing level of surveillance, many of these things could be stopped, no? It's almost like they are letting them happen...

Appearing like dumb dumbs but actually heavily assisting or orchestrating events?

I wonder how far tech like this has come along by now...

theregister.co.uk/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

its not that easy- i had a truck driving lesson once, its not like a car.

maybe this scania was easier to drive though- plus the guy ddnt have to worrry about stopping distances.

that's probably a good shot.

The media said he had the lights turned off, is that easy to do in a truck?

That is coming,

you won't like it

Because the government can't say they found him because of NSA spying and stuff, that way they can't be forced to reveal whatever methods they used.

How far did he have to drive from the theft to the crime scene. Surely he must have had to attempt to drive normally at first so it didn't freak people out and block the road or something.

It wasn't a completely clear run was it?

could be that.

or could be that theyre only able to identify them after the fact- say theyve got CCTV facial recognition and a undeclared database of faces, and they used that.

its more likely he wasn't able to find the switch to turn them on if he was unfamiliar with it.

They were 'monitoring' him, whatever they mean by that

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38399561

Because we'd ask: "oh you were watching but didn't stop him?"

And then we'd wonder what information exactly they do act on.

What doesn't add up? They plan to die anyway. What's it matter if they leave their ID behind or not?

well that's fucking creepy

Just like how they managed to magically find two of the 9/11 hijackers passports despite the planes, towers and everyone in them being vaporised.

Wake up goy.

leftists are agents of chaos. they are let loose to create upheaval and chaos so that a reaction can form. the reaction will be war against islam for the benefit of israel. israel used to be alone against the whole muslim world but thanks to mass immigration of muslims to the west every person live under the threat of muslim terrorism and the slow creeping feeling of danger that comes with the expansion of islam.

exactly. the left used to be a weapon used by the soviet union but today they are used by the globalist zionist fascists they once opposed.

The real question is: "What right wing group keeps orchestrating these false flags, even being willing to kill their own people?", because it's clearly a group that has the end goal of nativism, since that's the obvious result of this.

Yeah I get the impression he successfully drove it from somewhere else in the city, presumably stopping at traffic lights etc. on the way.

I'm not sure about that though- I havent actually read the detail of where he fought the Polack and stole the truck.

Perhaps it was just a run away from the market. Anyone?

And that was tech that was actually made public knowledge in 2007. Fuck knows what they have simulated by now. Especially as the problem of storage space is largely irrelevant now.

Matrix much?

"No Shekel left behind"

they probably have an ai running the database now advising them best how to sabotage us

Since his rejected asylum application to to radical ties.

In that case, the hypotheses are that they did not monitor him closely enough to be aware, or alternatively it was monitored and permitted.

Just like 9/11. Always 'warned' just before something happens...

express.co.uk/news/world/745360/Berlin-terror-attack-Christmas-market

Because western country tend to FREAK THE FUCK OUT, and they know their names will be broadcast forever on 24/24h news channels

Exactly. In the last 10-20 years most liberals have become vehemently pro Palestine. Jews, seeing that even libtards are no longer on their side and no one gives a fuck about Israel anymore, panicked and orchestrated all this mass immigration, Islamic terror, Brexit + US election civil strife, put ISIS on the front page of every Jew controlled news outlet, etc. Divide and conquer, that's all it is.

So their ISIS masters know they did the job, duh.

Don't forget that french authorities were also warned of last year's paris attack and did nothing.

"Oy vey never forget 6 billion"

it's from proverbs

something about counselors

Yeah, something is bogus.

If you were playing the role of a detective, shit clearly doesn't add up and the loose ends are just insulting really. I would be fucked off if I had lost a loved one like this. I wouldn't take the guff they are pushing as some sorypt of explanation... bullshit

yes

FPBP.
They can't rely on europ police to get things right and identify shahid correctly.

I think (((they))) either let them happen or orchestrate them.