m.youtube.com/watch?v=QkiUCaHaTj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a White Woman

Is she of Argentinian descent?

It would be easier to mistake her for an asian than it would for a nigger

Quadroon.

Half black at MOST

Funny how you never see midnight sheboons doing science

She's lighter than a freakin' Brazilian.

""mixed"" race

surprised you can still find the color version of that photo

most of her pics have been monochromed

>>>>>>>>Black

DAS RYTE

>"""black"""

They're going all out, aren't they. Could I pose as a POC if I have dark brown, curly hair and nearly black eyes? I unironically want to now if SJWs would consider me white.
>I know Sup Forums doesn't ;_;

Of the three in the movie, two are half white. And when I say white, I'm pretty sure I mean (((white))).

Look at African engineering FFS.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QkiUCaHaTj0

A black aerospace programme would be a big fat mess. When will they get out of this denial??

BEAUTIFUL NUBIAN QUEEN

>tfw American blacks are whiter than mongolic Finns

He has a typical Anglo look about her. Very mixed

>computers
>mathematicians
are they seriously comparing human-computers that did numerical shit by hand to the human-gods which gave us mathematics ?.

this shit gets my blood boiling, computing shit dosnt make you a mathematician and most mathematicians dont even bother with tedious computation bullshit .

this shit is like making a movies about a NASA server farm where they do astrodynamics simulations .

That's Hamilton she was white and way more than just a replacable numbercruncher

>black mathematics
That sounds like a rap album title

one drop rule, americucks

so shut up

>those legs

hamilton was a programmer,not a fucking computer

Ricahrd Feynman was a human computer on the Manhattan Project. He had mental tricks of his own though so I'm unsure if Mrs Johnson had the same

>legfags
>footfags
Its all about those thighs tho

WRONG! Hollywood says she's dark skin. So therefore she is.

She looks white, well it looks that sending niggers to work could civilize them, burgers you should try this.

This thread

>Human calculator
>Basically a 1960s Asian

Thighs are included in legs, pineapple.

Fuck off, nigger.

cuck.

cute tumblr meme

Obama

Dreams of My Aunt Bee

Holy shit, I never knew America was actually built by so many strong African women and men. Thanks Google.

well yea when he was like 20 something ,did his duty for his country and moved on to do his physics work.

wierd that he'd be famous just for being a computer for some time if only he was black. fucking americans and their race fetish.

How many NASA engineers blasted off inside her?

By legfags i meant everything below the knee and above the foot
Also im an oven mitt get it right

Count the books

You're not white, you're a gypsy.

Anyone else see Chris Mathews pathetic display when he interviewed he niggress's in this film and basically jacked himself off under the table to the idea niggers had a minute part of the space program?

One women taking credit for everything or at least being propped up as such. Sure she helped but to say she was "the one" who sent them to outer space?

Reminds me of the bullshit with Francis Crick and James Watson.

She was too busy getting railed by the buff nigger janitor

My point is that there was ingenuity behind what he did and MAYBE there was the same behind what she did. Feynman's looking awfully devilish in that pic, like he knows he's going to incinerate gooks

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

IM AN OVEN MITT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oven mitt

>pol btfo

they're busy decolonizing their minds

she was insignificant in a team of dozens of thousands

>black female mathematicians were the cheapest to hire
>they hired the whitest looking ones they could find

sure made me think

>fucking jews and their race fetish.
ftfy

If that counts as black then so does a not insignificant portion of "white" America.

Probably 1 out of a million dogs wont eat its own shit,too. Whats your point?

Being the office calculator is not a prestigious role, but good on her for being productive and useful to people.

Really activates your almonds.

She is at least an Octaroon, she should be trainable in keyboard entry. A true inspiration to those that are only 1/8th tainted by black blood.

We both know the average American will ask for a mathematician to do some computation when they find out they do math. No, there is a definite divide, but this lady was doing some very difficult calculations. She was finding numerical solutions for trajectories and she was good at it.

But who cares? There have been plenty of black mathematicians and one of the best contributers to mathematical physics was a woman named Emily Noether.

I'm getting tired of people bringing down achievements, because of their racial bias. They're making a movie that's going to encourage young black kids to go the STEM route. There's nothing wrong with that and I can definitely deal with an over-exaggeration of this woman's ability. Because this lady deserves credit, regardless.