Why are Germans so cucked...

Why are Germans so cucked? they're literally walling themselves off in segregated areas of their cities rather than walling the terrorists out of their country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waHPeTcIucM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why are germans so cucked?

Because of WW2 my dude.

'Muh we're sorry for being Nazis! Please come on in third world immigrants! Come rape our women and eradicate our culture!'

That's rich coming from a country shipping refugees into Europe.

This. We've spent the past 70 years beating into their heads that every single German was responsible for the atrocities committed by the Nazi party because they didn't personally stand up to the people who would have put them INTO the camps they would have been protesting. Nearly three full generations of this, and then we wonder why Germans seem to hate themselves enough to commit cultural and demographic suicide.

The German people need to know what these are for.

Spray "refugees welcome" on the wall. Also write in on the sides of trucks.

Yes you might get a few more refugees in the short term, but once people begin to associate the phrase "refugees welcome" with all these negative things then support will drop.

At the moment people think of happy and smiling faces and beautiful young girls.

Could also spray it on rape shelters if you want to be callous. But if you do something so vile, make sure to include lots of happy love hearts.

The more positive you can make it look the more it would clash with people's previous associations for it in this new context.

Exactly, if you don't invent a device for time travel to personally off Hitler yourself before he rises to power, you are literally the worst person ever and should be ashamed to even be alive.

I mean, there is the term "Erbschuld", meaning you are responsible for the actions of your ancestors. Regardless whether they actually were nazis or not of course. Because if you didn't personally off Hitler yourself back in the days, you are responsible for fucking everything that happened.

I'd probably snap if I grew up in Germany. Snap snap snap..

Sort of ironic that the one time the Germans built a wall, it was to keep Germans (East Germans) in rather than rapefugees out.

really made me think

because WWII

yep, that would be perfect. some german needs to paint "refugees welcome" on the blocks.

Why not just tell the cunts to fuck off? That's how we do it whenever some bleeding heart regressive starts crying about the Abos and the stolen generator.

Do you suppose the orcs took it for the sniff?

Considering you're a leaf you should be snapping now

I see the Eternal Anglo is at it again.

I'd think outside of hospitals too, if folk are ending up there after the reffos do their damage.

Ironically, back in the days we (respectively our parents) told them to fuck off when they pushed their shit for the umpteenth time at school. I guess even the teachers were fucking sick of this bullshit. But that was a long time ago.

What else do you want Italy to do? If they sink their boatsl they'll face backlash from the EU

how would the EU know?

Post the version with the truck

fucking kek

Take one for the team and close its borders. Hence, those Muditerraneans can enjoy the company of their new friends alone.

Fences don't do shit, they need concentration camps again.

It's too keep those pesky Italians out

That's rich coming from the country that euromeme'd us into sanctions when we stopped for a few weeks to ship them in :^)
You're truly a disgrace to the western race

blame the allies, since the end of ww2 the plan was to completly eradict the german race, culture and nation.

What is left of this country after 70 years of propaganda and indoctrination is a destroyed perverted mixed race of cucks , good job...

Translation: refugees will work for lower wages than Germans, so companies want to hire refugees instead of Germans.

T. muditerranean

The funny thing is that I can't tell whether the people coming from Italy are refugees until they open their mouth and start talking.

not cucked, just highly selfish and lacking concern for others, even Germans. even during WW2 the govt. struggled to house bombed out women & children because Germans just don't give a fuck about other people.

You expect me to fall from it and I understand that. I'm only saying this message and no more just to let you know I acknowledged it

Otherwise if you're serious, take a look at your cities. Look at what you, and you alone did to this wonderful continent that we (not we as italians, but we as any nation that isn't Belgium) created. Look at the demise and desperation you generated with your stupid cuck liberal bullshit. Look at it. Then look at us, at our cities. And either feel bad for eating waffles instead of pizza,
or just keep offending people you don't know and likely never met on an anime internet site, whatever makes you sleep at night :^)
Surely, know that the future of our race doesn't lay in your traitorous hands

>our race

Nice try. Your race is on the other side of the Mediterranean. You are as white as the Mahmoud selling kebab the next door of mine.

That's not it. Liberalism is not because of WW2.

They are cucked because of liberalism. Not WW2. If it wasn't "Muh nazism" it'd be something else, just as liberals in the USA are all "muh women's issues" or "muh KKK", "racism". Liberalism is a mental disorder and it is fucking Germany over.

Germany didn't use to be like this 20-30 years ago. And certainly after WW2 they were very proud people, Kennedy supported them, Reagan supported them. They loved their country and they hated nazis.

Hating nazis does not mean you bring Islamist filth into your country. There is something else behind it - and that something is liberalism - which is a cancer all around the west, not only Germany.

This is not it for fuck sakes. Stop validating the liberal mantra.

Germany didn't use to be like this 70 years ago. Fucking they were proud people. How can Germans not even know their parents were proud to be Germans.

It is LIBERALISM that has infected Germany, just as it has infected every single country in the West.

Liberals in the USA shout about SLAVERY (200 years ago!!!), KKK, "Patriarchy" whatever the fuck that is.

It is not a mainstream way of thinking. It is a liberal way of thinking, and it is dying rapidly.

30 years ago Germans still hated nazis - but that didn't translate into taking in millions of Islamist filth into your country. It does not even correlate. Liberalism is the problem, which is a problem all around the west. It is not a disdain for their own history.

Germans have a lot to be proud of and they are the biggest haters of nazis. Doesn't mean destroy your country. Liberalism is what destroys it. Not disdain for nazis.

excellent image

>Your race is on the other side of the Mediterranean. You are as white as the Mahmoud selling kebab the next door of mine.
kike

If the terrorists were walled, how could the german economy profit from the damage they could cause?

Truth hurts :^)

Just fucking look at your skin colour.

>people here try to find reason for this
its msm and banksters, nothing else

The funny thing is that germans may not be the best genetically compared to anglos, but they got a superior culture. Their mentality is top notch. They are the japanese of Europe.

They can rise a great nation with their own hands and History proves it. They will rise up again and try to invade the rest of the continent one more time.

I don't know what does this imply, but you can do it Hans. You can make Germany great again.

You, Italian and German faggots, you are just like the americans.

You don't understand there is only one solution to this problem: Colonialism.

France knows how to deal with that problem.
can't stenchon the melenchon
::colonialisme_ecologique::

>AWAKEN MY MASTER RACE!

pls no bully

t-thanks, spainbro

If repeating numbers then 2017 is the year of Native European uprisings.

this is honestly pretty scary.

the germans dont fuck around when it comes to war.

Nice script.

The thing is that now it would be even harder to form any sort of counter attack since it would just embolden the rest of the continent rather than fight against it.

And even if foreign forces wanted to try and calm down the situation it would be hard to find a place where they could be based once the killcrazy virus spreads.

PLS someone post that graph showing that young people in germany are a bunch of muslims

This

Cool, gonna happen

Change starts here, the world is massively influenced by the USA. When the US changes, the world can too

Those fences didn't help much. There's a video where horde of refugees climbed over razor wire fences like that no problem. By horde and I mean thousands of them like zombies. Europe needs an actual wall like the Great Wall or what Trump is trying to build.

>belgium

I thought only countries got flags on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=waHPeTcIucM

kekkish pic, thanks