Professional Prankster Fake News - What should we do ?

Anyone seen this yet ?

twitter.com/omgAdamSaleh

I think we know what to do, battlestations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5s3X5-V1s&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=o32_8o5fogM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055238/Shocking-moment-New-York-YouTuber-kicked-Delta-flight-speaking-Arabic-mom.html
youtube.com/user/TrueStoryASA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=HAhkyRyNV_g
bbc.com/news/uk-38395185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is spreading like wildfire over the net and people are believing it.

In reality it looks like he instigated something thenstarting filming, he has done video pranks like "countdown in arabic on a plane" etc

>I think we know what to do, battlestations.

Thats the first time I've legit cringed in a while.

Thanks leaf.

He probably got kicked out for screaming like a faggot and not for speaking Minesweeper.

Whitey being racist again. How surprising. I hope he landed well

id be pretty fucking pissed

they look bro tier to me

what is the issue here, what do you want me to do?

DEPORT THESE FUCKERS.

FUCK NIGGERS, SPICS, MUDSLIMES

THANK GOD FOR TRUMP

Whenever someone posts on normiebook about how racist delta is, just link then to the dozen videos on his YouTube account where he "pranks" airlines by acting intentionally suspicious, shouting and shit

He's a professional provocateur, and should wind up on the no fly list. Fuck him.

>bro tier
look at his bitch ass eyebrows

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5s3X5-V1s&t=0s

i made a video

youtube.com/watch?v=o32_8o5fogM

The guy is a known hoaxer - he had to apologise for faking a police racism prank. Read here:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055238/Shocking-moment-New-York-YouTuber-kicked-Delta-flight-speaking-Arabic-mom.html

report him to FBI and DHS

get him on a no fly list and ensure he gets anally searched everytime he tries to fly

>what is the issue here, what do you want me to do?

Well, Achmed, I'd like you go to a deserted field and blow yourself up.

This is exactly what happened, i guarantee he said allahu ackbar or some shit, or at the very least was being loud & obnoxious as he usually is

It's quite scary how many people fall for this & not know that hes a fucking prankster with a long record of this shit

youtube.com/user/TrueStoryASA/videos

where here does he prank airlines by aciting intentionally suspicious, shouting and shit?

just watched his video where the new yorkers acted more dishonestly than the muslims

hmmmm, maybe muslims are better people than your average american jew-minded faggots?

He cant keep getting away with this.

Tarnishing Delta Airlines good name and spreading fear to passengers!

There is a meme here somewhere.

Adam Saleh is a youtube prankster who has been doing shit like this forever. It is always fake.

The fact that anyone is taking this seriously is insane. He was most definitely trying to cause a situation. He has been caught doing this tons of times.

No need for battle stations, just point this out.

Actually, never mind. Liberals wont care.

Implying people believing this story are going to leave their echo chamber Twitter bubbles.

POST TRUTH INDEED

Fuck of nigger with your shill threads, sage and move on

He should have gone to jail after the fake racist police prank

I hope Delta sues him for libel

haha this one is actually pretty funny...

youtube.com/watch?v=HAhkyRyNV_g

>scary how many people fall for this
Maybe people shouldn't be making internet videos on fucking planes. Glad the captain booted the nigger. He's not a celeb. I've never heard of this dirty nigger.

Fill his channel with hate messages.

>tfw arab
>need to fly to America in a month
>this fucking cunt

Security checks are already a pain in my ass (not literally yet) fuck this guy. I hope he gets fucking stabbed by a nigger. Black twitter hates this fag because he called them slaves so I mean at least there's a chance. Can FBI reports get him on the no fly list, because if so I am totally down for reporting the shitter. Can Delta fucking sue? I have no doubt they have a team of jews ready and willing to ruin his life and I would be 100% behind it

Good. To back to whatever shot skin country you are from and speak all the Arabic you want.

>kicked off a plane for speaking Arabic

Seems unfair. Certainly the airline will-

>"professional prankster"

fuck 'em

>Fill his channel with hate messages.

He already does, especially on the ones where he pranks black people in the hood, funny how so many black people are defending him now, if they watched some of his videos they would regret it instantly

>It's quite scary how many people fall for this & not know that hes a fucking prankster with a long record of this shit

What's even scarier is the amount of kafirs completely unaware of what Taqiya is, or why that kebab could be potentially pushing specific interests, all the while generating shekels.

It blows my mind that people genuinely believe the employees of an international corporation focused on customer service in the 21st century, the most micromanaged era in human history, would kick someone off a plane for "speaking Arabic".

As if delaying a plane and expelling a passenger (who will no doubt expect a refund) doesn't cost money and generate an incident report that will automatically get kicked up the chain of command and reviewed for adherence to SOP.

People are so god damned stupid.

Delta fucked up with the wording of their early statement & added fuel to the fire by saying he made passengers "uncomfortable"

By the time Delta releases their full statement & most likely reveals he was doing something stupid, the media will bury it

these guys, do "count downs" like a bomb, like its a joke, then post it to youtube. they are sick retards and I have never been more proud of an airline.

>dat pic
reminds me of this

What sad times we live in where someone can just walk up to an old Iraqi womans house and throw bullets at it.

People who use the word 'SJW' and mean it seriously are just so fucking cringey.

Don't worry my fellow Sup Forumsacks.
Shared one of his videos FB calling out his bullshit.
3 of my liberal friends shared it in about 20 minutes.
Just do the same to call him out.
Make the liberals and SJW's feel like idiots and question what is the real fake news.

Our counter offensive is working.

Even the super-left Marxists at The Other 98% are calling this a fraud.

That guy will self destruct, metaphorically, without anyone's help.

He looks the kind of guy who ODs or gets stabbed due to sheer stupidity.

of course he was kicked for something else, muslims are accustomed to make every shit they got into to look as if they were treated badly for their very poor peaceful religion
you western fags are the most retarded race on this planet, we can exterminate you all and yet the last one of you will still think it was your fault

Good. 24 million views on Facebook. 650k Retweets on Twitter.

It indirectly incites hatred towards white people to disgruntled Muslims and other minorities that are watching it.

Division is good... r-right guys?

Man, over 600k retweets, wtf, it's like the whole saudi arabia retweeded it

If it is fake I hope to god delta sues the fuck out of him.

don't be so rude

>if

Check this out. What did he mean by this?

Probably was talking to her on a galaxy note 7.

The funny thing is the Muslim community on Youtube fucking hates this guy, Keemstar & Fouseytube put a jihad on him a while ago

It's so cringe to see stupid white girls go "oh you poor little baby muslim, im so sorry on behalf of all white people" while Muslims that actually know him fucking hate him

Notice how very few of the MSM are calling him a professional prankster, even though that's literally what he calls himself

Youtube star my fucking ass

I watch a lot of youtubers and vloggers. As gay as that sounds youtube has gone through a new algorithm on how youtubers make money. Subscribers and views do not generate revenue it's interactions like likes, dislikes and comments regardless of what is said in them. He will profit from your idea

>the gay degenerate trying to make a scene to stand up for the poor offensive muslims.

I tried to stand up for gays in the past, but damn do I hate them and their degeneracy. Gays are cancer to our society.

It's being reported in MSM here.

Meaningless since it's posted under numerous headlines about Tunisian Truck of Tolerance.

>I watch a lot of youtubers and vloggers.
Why would you do that to yourself?

Of course it would be that stupid apologist from YouTube. Figures.

bbc.com/news/uk-38395185

lol

>tfw persian with beard
>tfw travel often
>tfw random search by TSA always

So much for aryan

shit, are arabs learning jewish tricks? This is commonly refereed to as a Serbian jew double bluff.

Harass others in order to fake being victimized when they retaliate.

>Harass others in order to fake being victimized when they retaliate.

Prophet Muhammad invented this shit, he faked being the victim of oppression to rally people against enemy tribes

kys cuck

>shit, are arabs learning jewish tricks?

Learning? Fuckers have been working alongside their Jewish Semitic butt buddies to fuck over the European peoples for well over a millennia!

Did you know that Jerusalem used to be Christian once... until kikes in conjunction with their sand nigger brethren invaded the place?

Don't let the extremely recent Israeli-Palestinian drama deceive you: the fuckers are working in strict collaboration to cannibalize White interests to this day.

>funny how so many black people are defending him now, if they watched some of his videos they would regret it instantly

Blacks always did have a thing for fake allies.