Does Sup Forums just hate black people because they've never met them?

REDDITORS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

>white states like Vermont or Minnesota are the most liberal ones
>nigger-filled states like Texas or Mississippi are the most racist ones
rlly makes you think huh

No. I live in a relatively large southern city. I went to school with them my entire childhood. I have to share the roads with them. I have to interact with them in public. I hate niggers because I see how they are.

I hate them because I've lived around them. Anyone can pretend to be something they aren't for a few minutes. Only a sociopath can pretend to be something they aren't all the time.

Same reason I hate muslims.

Oh no, now they are down to 7800 members. Why do faggot libs act like the KKK is relevant at all?

There are lots of cool blacks. All the blacks where I work are pro-Trump, many of them have Trump stickers on their hard hats. One black guy sits next to me at lunch pretty often and laughs about Hillary being horrible as we watch Fox news.

>does Sup Forums hate niggers because they've never met one
Just the opposite, OP. I hate niggers because I have met them

Its the opposite, people who think black people are nice dindus are ones that live in gated neighborhoods and never really see any black people.

>black people
>people
?
I'm sorry, but can we all be "people" if we don't share the same bipedal ancestors?

no i hate them because i have met them

you do share them though
>inb4 MUH NEATHERDHALS

you've been conned

Liberals "baby them" and "like" them because they don't live in the hood.

More like the KKK successfully civilized one black man

I hate them specifically because I met them

Niggers are scum. I live in a city with a sizable population of them.

I don't hate black people, I hate NIGGERS

oh, fuck off with this black people vs niggers meme. they're all niggers. only difference is how many are gathered together. 1 or 2 = black, 3 or more = niggers

i live in a 60% black city. They have actually led me to becoming more racist over the years.

I got a half nigger, half chink classmate when I was highschool. He's so chill 2bh. We always tease him with nigger jokes tho but he just laughs

I've known 2 black people well enough to call them friends in my life. One is a total bro who voted for Trump.

The other is a qt nigress who I mostly lost touch with after high school and apparently swallowed too many redpills when she went to college, because every time I've talked to her recently she doesn't even bother hiding her power level and rants about how much she hates niggers and never fails to bring up whatever Sup Forums is obsessing over that week. It's strange.

Other than that, most niggers I've met have been chill as fuck. I live in a 95% white area so maybe that's it, I don't know.

I'm that one black friend most Sup Forums users need as a vent source for their problems they deal with blacks

> Liberal
> Live in rural area
> Have 2 black friends from church when i was little
> They are just like everyone else, Incredibly nice and friendly
> Mind you they are the only black family in the town
> Turn 18
> Move into big city
> Im a minority here
> Black people everywhere
> Literally saw "Tumblweave" on my way home today
> Super loud
> World star basicly has my city marked as a prime income source
> Black guys act like literal savages
> Girls are sloots who are loud and never shut up
> Older black men and ladies are pretty neat tho
Overall I dont hate "Black people" I just hate "MOST black people" Rural kind christian blacks are > than shitty white college wiggers

Memphis?

>used to like black people
>get a job near a lot of blacks.
>grow to hate them with a passion

I think someone who makes friends with someone for ulterior motives is not a good friend at all, fucking niggers

>dat pic

That's about as red-pill as it gets. It's not overtly racist, or a liberal fairytale, just reality.

>dailymail

I hate black people because I have lived in Chicago my whole life and had to interact with these apes every goddamn day I step out of my home.

Nah shiggy diggy ma niggi senpai. Dem wite bois h8 us cuz dey aint us and we fuc all there bitches lmao

Most blacks in america have like 10 - 20% european dna
They are still mostly shit though

Opposite. I went from very pro-black to where I can hardly even stand to look at them.

For me it was seeing my black friends' political views/ anti-white hate. Seeing all the black people I have been around with their kids being abusive and cruel for no reason. And just the general attitude of blaming everything on "society"(whites), and then chimping out when you dispute it.

Digits

Indeed, great pic. Need more like these to redpill people.

Kek confirms my plight
thx user i didnt even notice at first

>Black people have no empathy
>Black people have no concept of the future
>Black people are stupid

yup

I've been around nigs a lot growing up and public school in philly. Most are shit desu, especially the women.

Oh and niggers never fully trust white people. Lower your guard and get enriched.

I live with them in a mostly black neighborhood in Brooklyn. I can't leave my good clothes in the dryer unattended when I'm in the laundromat inside my own building.

KKK ford not even have 200 members, its just 10 old guys and 90 federal agents trying to infiltrate it.

I don't deny that some black people can act decently, but the majority are simply inferior to whites.

It might be ideal to go gently about fixing this nation's social problem by giving the worst ones a new life in Liberia, making sure to keep the better ones around. But history has shown itself to be unkind to those who attempt such weak measures.

While it may be a difficult task, future generations will be better off if the black is removed from this nation in the most expedient way possible. Some good will be thrown out with the bad, yes, but progress must start somewhere.

>Oh and niggers never fully trust white people. Lower your guard and get enriched.
This is true I was fucking this white girl once and after she got on the phone talking to some whiny white cunt I think it was her guy.
So I kick that snowbunny to the curb and made her drive me over to her friends house who is another snowbunny.

why don't you become king nigger and reign in your ape friends so the world doesn't have to deal with them anymore?

I grew up in South London, I thought criminality, casual violence, drug taking and hostility towards strangers was completely normal until I moved to the countryside. I considered my new neighbours weird for smiling at me and saying hello.
Living in an all white village is bliss. I would be perfectly happy to never see a non white again.

t. former left wing wigger ex con

I hate niggers because they have an average IQ of 85 and they're much more prone to violence.

On the contrary, I grew up surrouned by blacks in Georgia and successfully evolved from "blacks are just like us but culturally different" to "fuck these fucking niggers, they all have to go" by age 18. That was 6 years ago. Since then, I have only gotten deeper into White Nationalism because these niggers HATE us and have NO plans to leave.

Because I'm happy in America.

>I hate niggers because they have an average IQ of 85 and they're much more prone to violence.
Kek
You're alright CAC.
But those white girls sure love some bug black dick.

Half of every black man I work with is a stereotypical nigger who speak in ebonics.

Chris Rock said it best FUCK NIGGERS

>Tumblweave
what's that?

Sup Forums is the outhouse that stews in its own ideological muck, user. Their racism goes well beyond that, you silly fool.

>Chris Rock said it best FUCK NIGGERS
>>quoting a black to offend blacks
kek
you cacs sure think you are slick but not as slick as white pussy with a BBC in it.

I don't hate black people.

I do fucking hate niggers though.

too bad niggers are the absolute majority to the point where it's even strange to give them a different term :^)

I don't hate black people
I hate niggers
There's a difference

Nah, I hate niggers because I have met them. Wasn't racist before I went to the city for the first time.

No, I hate black people because I have met them.

Why do anime-posting niggers have such an innate attraction to this place? Nobody wants them here, a day doesn't go by that I don't hold my nose when I walk by them, and yet I'm subjected to know they dwell in my one place of sanctuary.

Show this to every leftist who says "It's not my job to educate you."

If theres anything Age of Conquests has taught me, it's that ethnic removal/genocide of tens of millions of people is absolutely possible in the span of just a few short decades.

please ban this negranon.
tired of minorities coming to the gutter of the internet just to re-affirm their victim identity.
>niggers coming to Sup Forums to announce that they are black.
Seriously, don't you have everything else to be ruining with your stink?

>Does Sup Forums just hate black people because they've never met them?

Actually it's the opposite.

Almonds activated.

There are loads of fine black people.

The funny thing is, once they trust you, they'll tell you story after story of how shitty black people have been to them.

There's just that floating mass of them that we can't raise up and we can't sink.

Fuck off back to The Coli

Kek
As a black man I would like to tell you cucks we hate you just as much as the racists who admit they hate all blacks you are no better then them.
Also I would fuck your cracka ass up if you called any black man a nigger in front of me cum skin.

>>Tumblweave
>what's that?
Essentially black girls stitch strands of hair into their own (not like a wig - but imagine someone with corn rows having little strips of hair sown into the braid). If they every fight and someone grabs onto it or if they pull on it hard enough it will all come out and then you are just left with a wad or clump of hair on the ground - the wind picks up and turns it into a sphere and it rolls across the roads like a "tumble weed" in cowboy movies.

I've been here longer than you think. Sup Forums aint your WN safe space my friend

I'll fuck off back in your moms pussy CAC.

Then you would go to jail
and the whole cycle repeats again..
You do realize you are just proving them correct, right?

This. KKK is basically dead but leftist losers still pretend they are relevant

I hate them because they do not belong in my homeland. The first of them arrived here under 50 years ago, and they have only caused trouble.
They need to be removed, every single one of them. The sight of them on the soil my grandfather fought and bled to defend from the communist Russians, makes my blood boil.
They are not Finns, and they will never be our kin. This is the land of our ancestors, and the birthright of our descendants. Non Finns do not fucking belong here.

FINLAND IS FOR FINNS, NOT FOR SHITSKINS!!

Cool bro! Fuck all the white girls you can. Nigs equally dislike and don't trust white. It's natural. I'd fuck some black pussy too

The nigger has a nice ass desu

>Pack mentality

>Then you would go to jail
Kek
Cracka thinks we be scared of jail.
>You do realize you are just proving them correct, right?
What that they're weak ass faggot, alright.

You know no queen would touch your pasty ass little faggot.

The same thing happened to me with the homeless. I used to have a degree of sympathy until I moved to a city infested with them. All they do is beg for money, steal shit, litter everywhere, and bring in tons of drugs. Fuck the homeless.

This is precisely the kind of public behavior which only negroes have no problem displaying. Hurt your feelings, get a chimpout.

They are shit drivers desu.

I would fuck her.

In Brazil is impossible to not live with them. Still

desu

No I've met them, that's why I hate them

Quite the opposite.

Ya they are a joke. Fun fact homosexuality is also rampant in the Klan.

I have met, studied, and worked with black people and every other minority. The deal is not that any individual race is inherently bad. In reality, any individual of any race can behave in a way acceptable to the rest of society. However, any individual can also choose to behave as stereotypically as possible, whether that's a black person being a nigger, a latino being a cholo, or a white person being a nazi. The more individuals of any race there are in an area, the more likely they will behave stereotypically in order to try to win group cred - this is why one black person is pretty much normal around white people, but ten black people around each other have to try to out-nig each other. Humans are tribal animals, and will always try to be on top of their tribe; it just so happens that white tribal behavior tends to emphasize the success of the race as a whole, not the individual "cred" of each member. In summary: Individual blacks, or any race, can be great people. Around groups, never relax.

> Friendly black person on the internet
Dont mind the other anons, No one on pol really minds if other races join in - its just that usually the only other black people who comment on these threads are Black panther trolls who start spamming "muh white wemen and dicc" and it gets old really quick
As examples ^
So how long have you been on Sup Forums man? Its changed pretty drastically in the 3 years ive been here.

I couldn't pull hot nigger pussy cuz I'm poor. Average looking ones want the d though.

I watched an old episode of Jerry Springer recently and he had the KKK and Nation of Islam on. It's funny because when the KKK came on they were booed like WWE villains but no one was freaking out over them. That was in the 90's. It's funny that they have become less relevant since then but more cartoonishly evil.

99% of American racists are racist because of negative interactions with that particular race. Anyone who grew up in the modern American education system has been fed the diversity kool aid (just talk to any average modern High School student about what they think about racism). Fortunately real life experience is much more powerful than Marxist propaganda.

>convinced 200 former racists that "this one is okay"

Good job?

Hahaha I've had several black women offer me sex openly. One at my work offered to fuck me, in front of several other people. She was married to a nig btw.

oh we've met them
problem is
most liberals haven't

>white people living in a large group together will eventually trend towards nazism

Ahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The noise. Imagine live in a place where silence never happens. They are always always making noises. And that is the best part...

Look at these scared faggot commenting online afraid the big black boogeyman is going to get them and shove a big black cock up their asses.
You mayo color faggots are pathetic.

You couldn't pull a precious looking queen sickly looking ghost boy.

> "I aint afraid of no jail!"
> "Lemee sho u how brave I am by wasting years and years of my life that could be used to better the world
> "White people are weak faggots because they dont like senseless animalistic violence"

Come on man, IDK what happened to you but you are better than this. Literally 0 reason to squabble over petty shit.

lol no

this picture is a testament to the good nature of whites as a whole. Imagine a headline saying "white guy changes the hearts and minds of 200 black nationalists by making friends with them #uplifting!". That would never happen, obviously. They'd lynch him. They'd torture him and upload it to LiveLeak.

Spend a significant amount of time around certain minorities and you'll be wishing terrible things on them (guaranteed).

You should wake up to reality sometimes cracka your dreams are to funny.
Any queen hitting on you is making fun of you to your face and your too stupid to tell.

STFU you uncle tom house nigga motha fucker.

fuck off with antianime faggotry.

but doesnt this show that the root of the problem is not inherent in the race of these people, but the culture and education?

Given a proper education, upbringing and a different style of culture where you actually thought about the future and saved money etc, coudn't all of this change?

>1 post by this ID
>fake news
Sage and report, kids.