Are they parodying themselves by adding extra letters and symbols? I'm not getting this post-post-ironic humor

Are they parodying themselves by adding extra letters and symbols? I'm not getting this post-post-ironic humor.

I thought the I stood for Incest?

>the ultimate imbalance/inversion of man's ultimate creative energy is "human"

nah

>LGBTGETONTHEFLOORANDWALKTHEDINOSAUR

LQBTQIAHIJKLMNOPQRS##WXYXYXYorange

Well I GGHJ+ the IKLS will OBJ the BBQS

> post-post-ironic humor
I think you mean post-increment humor

you have to go back

let them call it whatever 40 million character name they want it to be to feel more important

QIA+

wtf they're evolving

WTF is LGBTQ&A? You can ask questions there about gays or what?

Newfag, walk the dino started on Sup Forums

>post-post-ironic humor
Like King Nigger urging Trump not to rely on executive orders?

LGBTCIA4U rights need to be upheld

Seriously though out of ethnographic interest, what does the IA stand for? Does anybody know here? Also I propose to force LGBTQAH+ (AH is for attack helecopter)

Intersex and Asexual, I asuume.

Insects and Arthropods

So, so progressive

>Trump states he supports LGBTETC people
>Wtf trump hates gays

It should just be reversed. Have "Not Normal" (N^2) = LGBTQIAOBrAWK...

Maybe you can come up with a better term for 'other than normal'? Make sure to stress that 95% of us have a gender and like the opposite gender (ie. NORMAL).

Until recently intersex people would try to conform to boy or girl with the help of the medical profession if needed, now they're being told to understand gender is a fluid spectrum and thus their genetic defect is actually a gift and they should embrace it. Adds another layer of head-fuckery to being born intersex. Many intersex people don't ever know, as not all the genetic defects have obvious signs. Intersex != hermaphrodite, which is in a biological sense means having both sets of genitals in working order. Intersex humans never have both sets of genitals that work, intersex people are generally sterile.

I honestly have no idea why Asexual people would want to be part of the rainbow connection tribe, but to be fair they are a sexual minority. Inclusivity freaks love minorities, and I'm guessing there were enough asexual SJWs (a few hundreds I'm guessing) to get enough pressure to add another letter.

I have no idea what the + stands for, and quite frankly that scares me. I was okay with the LGBT and even the QQ because queer and questioning are real, but going past QQ is unforgivable. Especially since in general the intersex and asexual people just want their privacy and not to be dragged into identity politics, unless they're indoctrinated as such. I don't think humans are meant to be this narcissist.

If the extreme elements of faggotry have their way, eventually they'll add a P for pedos and F for furries. You just gotta evolve that stigma away, goy. How much you wanna bet that dorsal fin surgeries and genital "equine-confirmation" surgery will be popular in 30 years.

Why are liberals so intent on WW3 With Russia and the inevitable humanitarian disaster that goes along with it?

That plus on the end triggers me. It's opressing any group not important enough to have a community lettter! And why is L first? That's fucking privilege!

Asexual is the tumblr version of MGTOW

queer intersex asexual positives make the most sense, positives are teenage fem nimphos and male too (whatever their proper term is) on my country

It was simpler to call them all fags. Can we just go back to that before we have to buy another vowel?

Bigots. The politically correct term is LGBTQ2IAA+

Tip of the hat to Jill Stein.

Women knows how to make money.

At Eton my fag was a fag and I always sent him out for fags and faggots.

positive can mean "sex-positive" something that sexuality activists made up to explain not having any guilt or social guidance in terms of sex. or positive means as in "HIV-positive" which is what promiscuous people become on a long enough timeline.

Proper term would be manwhore, but now liberals and niggers like to say "fuckboy" or "fuckboi". It is all gross and degenerate, honestly. But I find it sad that asexuals and intersexed are being called to join in the deviousness.

LGBTQIA+BBQ2_ASDF
>sorry, your password must contain both uppercase and lowercase letters

>LGBTQIA+

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They want you to fuck up
So when you say LGBTBBQ they can lose it and correct you, BIGOT

kek++

See children, here Jill inadvertently admits that LMNOP people ARE, in fact, attacking our rights

I just call them the letter people now.

Actual asexual here, we don't and it's a psychological disorder.