What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Refugees raping german women all the time

Get your shit together Hans

I live in that yellow part. Bowling, Mexicans, and blacks, and theft.

B O L U M B U S

95% of Ohio's crime statistics

Rock and roll hall of fame

ohio is the greatest state in america for professional and amateur sports with the ohio state buckeyes, clevelend cavaliers and cleveland indians.

This area of land does not exist, its just another lie told to us by our government to hide their alien technology.

Not too much. Very quiet neighbor.

cheese n milk n wholesome shit.

take it from someone who used to live in west ohio (aka 99% farms and 500-1000 population towns), i'm glad to be gone

216 checking in..haven't noticed too many mexicans on the east side thankfully.

Niggers and fracking.

I just drove up the I75 in Ohio this morning. Drivers there are spastic.

The majority is slowly decaying urban sprawl created when niggers ruined the city and its public schools. Nigger roaches have spread all the way west to Oberlin and will ruin everything they touch.

Cleveland is also in love with niggers running government. Many of their libcucks come down to Columbus to attend tOSU, a liberal's wet dream.

Strangely enough, some of the most beautiful "girl-next-door" types I've ever seen were spotted in Cleveland. It is otherwise full of niggers and obese union goons and libcucks.

Niggers

Western PA fag here

Cheap gas and bad nfl teams mostly.

Where I live it's pretty far from the nearest anything so sometimes I go there for shopping too.

Rural areas are pretty comfy I guess. I've been to Cleveland and Cincinnati as well. Really cool cities, kinda remind me of a more diverse Pittsburgh.

7/10 state desu

I live in the highlighted part.

It used to be complete shit. Now its just mostly shit.

Pennsylvania is nicer than ohio fuck ohio

The country side is beautiful in central Ohio, the cities are nasty and run down.

Fuck Philly tho

I agree, but ohio still suckss fuck ohio

Pittsburgh here, agreed

NOTHING TO SEE HERE
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

100% this

Corn and soybeans everywhere where there's not a city.

In the yellow area there's a lot of niggers, a renowned hospital system, and sports/music.

Bottom left is Cincinnati. Everybody there loves skyline chili, nobody else on the planet likes it though. Also if you go off campus at UC be prepared to be shot.

In the middle, where I grew up, are some of the best suburbs in the country which surround Columbus. Good college town with surprisingly plenty to do, just don't go near whitehall unless you want to get macheted. In and around downtown Columbus has turned literally super fucking gay the past few years.

7/10 overall state, 10/10 if you pick the right place to live

yellow is full of niggers and crime

I should add that I go to school out of state because I couldn't stand living in Ohio any longer.

There isn't jack shit that goes on here. It is cheap-ish to live here if you're not in any of the cities. Lots and lots of heroin overdoses daily. It's a fucking epidemic here. Hard to find anywhere to shoot long distances cause it's so flat. The winters get nigger cold AF. Summers get nuclear hot because of retarded amounts of humidity.

>Also if you go off campus at UC be prepared to be shot.

I live in the Gaslight District, and though crime in recent years has gone up substantially, it's not near that bad yet. I blame the rise in crime on the gentrification of OTR: all the displaced assholes traveled up the hill into my neighborhood to cause trouble.

Good going, hipster fuckheads.

0-16

Columbus is full of cucks, and Somalians. I lived in Westerville for a couple years. Fuck Ohio.

OHIO GOZAIMASU

Cozy small towns with american flags on every house. Probably the most patriotically american state.

t. Someone who drives through the state often

440?
I love you user

7th most violent city in America and climbing

Get the fuck off my lawn, Leaf.

I feel your pain, Browns-bro.

Other than our shitty football team it wasn't too bad of a year for CLE sports. NBA championship and we barely lost to the Cubs in the world series.

Other than that, Cleveland is a good city for concerts, gambling, food (lots of eastern europeans + west side market,) and has a pretty decent cost of living. Just watch your back in the east side.

What sports team is that?

As an Ohioan, I'd say Kentucky has that mantle.

Cleveland Browns.

No, I said sports team

Ohio is bullshit. They were the single biggest source of cannon fodder for yankees during the civil war besides irish immigrants, and they also had disproportionately high mortality rates because none of the officers were from Ohio. They never really recovered from the devastation, and they have been a net-exporter of human beings ever since. That's partially why they are constantly shipping in mail-order somalians.

I've literally never seen a Somolian in Ohio, what the fuck are you talking about?

Niggers infest once prosperously white areas, much like the rest of the United States

I grew up in northeast Ohio. It feels like the most average possible place in America..

"heroin" overdoses

>Probably the most patriotically american state.
Have you ever been through Indiana? We're surely more patriotic than Ohayo. We're so conservative, we're basically the Texas of the Midwest.

Yeah I'm unsure what they're talking about, I hardly ever see any arabs. We have a shit ton of pajeets though.

Kek I was at a hookah bar a few years ago and like 3 minutes after I left a nig shot somebody. Now a cop is always hanging out at that hookah bar.

Also skyline isn't supposed to be good food, its supposed to be edible cheap food.

Kentuckian here. This is definitely more true of KY.

Cincinnati fag here, lived all over the state. Going through all the major cities:

Columbus: literal fag capitol of the state, gays have essentially taken over and taken the women with them and would make the place the most liberal hell hole if it weren't for based OSU bucks
Cleveland: Depressing city with the climate of Chicago and like half the crime (which is still a lot)
Toledo: We don't talk about toledo, basically a second Detroit but with more mussies than nigs
Dayton:Small city atmosphere, nice college and lots of nice white neighborhoods, not much happens but thats how everyone likes it
Cincinnati: Some of the hottest girls you will ever meet in your entire life. If you go to the right areas you'll see 10's all around (many of them come and go from Miami U), UC is okay if you wanna go to med school but didn't get into Case Western, use to be a shit hole but gentrification had literally made the biggest nigger neighborhood into the new booming commerce district (and still growing)

Bonus:
Sandusky: tourist trap, Cedar Point and Kalahari are fun to visit
Putin Bay: BEST AND MOST FUN ISLAND IN THE GREAT LAKES, seriously you should visit
but gets old after like a week straight

Overall a good place to raise a family and have some of the best and most valued colleges

Opinions on pic related?

567 here, in between Marion and Mansfield
My township is 99% white.
Went to Columbus to get my haircut two days ago, seen so many fucking Pajeets

We dunno; nobody who ever moves there ever leaves.

Cambridge here, the niggers from Zanesville leak into my town and infest it with their degeneracy, every other millennial I've run into here is a wigger or a massive neckbeard

Other than that not much goes on

he's a cuck in conservatives clothing, hasn't really ruined anything for the state but has dropped the ball multiple times on keeping manufacturing and coke mining alive which is at the heart of the states GDP. He's been bad for rural areas and okay for the cities I guess

Cincinnati girls fucking suck. They're the most clicky bitches there are.

Best way I can put it concisely is it's one of the best places to live a mediocre 4/10-7/10 life. Not a good place for the ambitious or completely useless.

>mfw the Buckeyes win the natty this year

>putin bay
Ohio confirmed Russian agents

Its true, people are still obsessed with their high school well into college and I've seen people get into verbal fights about where they graduated from

they get shit on by their superior neighbor

All the girls I have ever hooked up with/fucked were not from cincinnati. Cincinnati girls hate me for some reason idgi.

cool it Ezekiel, who let you on a computer

You're goddamn right

Living in Ohio and going into Pennsylvania is like going into a communist state.

Former 440... I gtfo

Sounds like bliss. Frankly, Ohio will ve a great place to be once the Civil War starts. Lots of farmland and hills. If you go to SW Ohio, you can get some acres for cheap and start building a small fortress and farming beans.

Pretty much take 2 lbs of Germany, let it simmer until it turns half redneck, add a heaping side of Africa, with healthy sprinkling of Poos, hold the tacos, and you have Ohio

I drive through Hough everyday to get to work. It's depressing to see the dilapidation on what was once a prosperous neighborhood. You could say the same about the whole city I guess.

Not Moskow, OH?

The areas outside of the Cities are based as fuck mostly...if you're looking for God's country, it still exists in lots of small towns here...little town, town square, white churches..etc.

FUCK THE CAVS
FUCK LEBRON JAMES

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Goddamn ITT makes Ohio sound like blandest midwest normie hole imaginable.

STAY OUT OF OF SOUTHEASTERN OHIO
IT'S NATURAL FEATURES ARE UGLY
THERE ARE IMMIGRANTS EVERYWHERE
BAD PLACE HOMBRE, NO GO