Refugees harass women in swimming pool in Germany (VIDEO)

youtube.com/watch?v=O0xDiwhUCi0

Just Imagine if that had happened in Italy or Spain... You Germans ARE NOT MEN and this why you're being replaced

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-vienna-austria-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html
youtu.be/uMmu81Ktpns
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103918192/#103921860
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq_sTqC-S1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOW SAY IT WITH ME... GERMANISTAN

its happening all over EurorapeHer
Wait your turn.it will come and nothing you can or will do to stop it! laugh now for tomorrow its your countrys turn

SAMI KHEDIRA IS A SAINT
7-1

bless them, no german will do the public shaming so who will

>w-we won at sportsball in 2014
>country literally turned into Brazil + Iraq all in one

Who really won?

Well I watched the video and there is absolutly no sexual harassment at all.

You guys are the biggest cuck that ever existed,
I would be ashamed to be you OP

>defending the vaginal Jew

this reminds me about pic related.

Check end. Woman was too pussy to report them touching her so she just went in deep water since they cant swim

Thanks white women.

go away fun police

But this is haram!

>Well I watched the video and there is absolutly no sexual harassment at all.

>t. mamadou

Surprise, Germans are schwuchteln.

>yeah it's a problem, they can't recognize the pictogram
LOL, germans are such rule followers

Is that Karl Pilkington?

The women were clearly not having fun, they were hoping some white men would beat the shit out of those shitskins, but they seemed to have forgotten they're in germanistan

you're either a muslim or a massive pussy

>going in a pool in which hundreds of strangers swim in
disgusting
filthy whore deserved it

Even the security are muslims.
JUST.

>this is what lazy meditardians actually believe

Don't be mad Ahmed

i hope those girls are enriched properly later.

this

Fucking eh, those men are like 30 to 40 years old. Why are they swimming in a circle around two teenagers?

Sup Forums, help me out here. I tried to find statistics on terrorist attacks and all I could find was articles from lib sites saying that 99% of terrorists are non-Muslim. I refuse to believe this is true and I need sources to back it up if confronted. Where should I look to collect sources?

>yeah, those are different customs
>yeah this is the new cultural enrichment
>exactly

i will leave this shithole whenever slightest opportunity arises.
my home city`s inner city is crowded with mudskins, and even worse its crowded with fucking gypsies.
why the fuck did they leave romanians into our countries.
fucking muzzies at least work and contribute paying taxes but those stupid gypsys are just spending their time as small time criminals stealing stuff WTFFF FK MY SHIT UP ALREADY

Did nobody catch that the girl said that non-arabs were 'normal' people?

kek

You seriously expect people used to see women covered from head to toe to not freak out when western sluts literally put their goods under their nose?
Wtf is wrong with you autists.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-vienna-austria-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html

Cuck runing instead of fighting

Except that it's Italians that keep letting these savages land on the shorelines. Fuck off with your hypocracy.

REEEEEEEEE
FUCKING HELL GERMANY
WHAT ARE DOING? KIXK THESE NIGGERS OUT
AfD FTW

Why the fuck did we bring them here then?

VIDEO: MOTHER PREPS YOUNG DAUGHTERS FOR SUICIDE BOMBING

Will Muslims speak out against this evil?

youtu.be/uMmu81Ktpns

>Why the fuck did we bring them here then?

Dunno, ask merkel.

>flee their countries on duck tape tier rafts
>can't even swim

Top kek

>Portugese
>Calling anyone Ahmed

I lost my shit at Jones shouting "KEKHOLD".

When will people begin to realise that the German ubermensch are dead. They were raped out of existence in the post-war period. The remanence of which are a filthy mongrel mix of slav-mongoloid-Caucasian...they were raped into being an obedient and spineless people. There really are more pure-blood Germans in North and South America than there are in Germany.

They greatest gift would could give them is euthanasia on a nationwide scale.

Moral of the story: if you want 1-10 dicks fast, go to pool.

Except we are legally obligated to act like this
>hypocracy
What a fucking retard

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103918192/#103921860

:DDDDD

I'm not arsed getting too involved in this discussion again but the reason why the statistics for terror attacks in Europe is extremely skewed is because of the definition of a terrorist attack.

The vast majority of terror attacks in Europe in the last 15 years have been Islamists against civilians. What skews the data is for example in my country the IRA are a terrorist group but they don't really get involved in that anymore. They are basically glorified drug dealers/vigilantes depending on the time of the month. So when they pipe bomb a rival gang/organisations property it is registered as a terrorist attack even though its nothing more than gang violence.

Same applies to the statistics being skewed by bomb makers. For some reason Irish people really like making bombs, we've the busiest and one of the most experienced bomb squads in Europe. These are also logged as terrorist incidents when in reality they are usually linked to petty crime.

Muzzies paying taxes, you must have a different kind of shit skin than us.

When did pol turn into feminists. They're just lads on a holiday having fun with the local women.

Not any different from white guys visiting thailand and banging a few shemales.

>wear a bikini to a public pool
>omg stop staring at us, perverts!

If this happened in America there'd have been a 3/5 chance that the dude would get his face caved in for doing that shit.

>Hideous vagina claims she was sexually harassed by the migrants who were obviously just fucking around

Top kek, only white knight cucks believe the "rape statistics"

She has a horse face and he has a camel face. Perfect match

Waterparks were ruined like 20-30 years ago in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq_sTqC-S1I

but it happened in cowardville so mud is safe

This is all true except for the part about the women, nordic women look pretty good

Like always, no respect for surrounding people. Them having "fun" is the only important thing. Yelling and being obnoxious in public, classic behavior. These people have no respect.

And the women joining in.. what can you say..

Lol. It's perfect. Literal shit in the European gene-pool.