OBAMA ISNT GOING ANYWHERE! 3rd TERM INCOMING!! ITS HAPPENING!

So it looks like the king isn't going anywhere. The Democrats are going to try and repeal the 22 amendment so he can run for office again!
Welp good luck in 4 years Trump the kang will be back!
www.al.com/articles/9872049/a_third_term_for_president_bar.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.al.com/articles/9872049/a_third_term_for_president_bar.amp
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/28/obama-if-ran-again-could-win.amp.html?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

google.com/amp/www.al.com/articles/9872049/a_third_term_for_president_bar.amp

It's not going to hapoen. They're just desperate and still unaccepting Trump is president. They'll keep doing this post-inaugeration. It's pitiful actually, like watching children having tantrums over not getting their way.

The democrats are in no position to amend anything. The republicans will be in 2018 however. They will literally be able to amend the constitution unopposed. We might get a blanket muslim ban for real.

Is the denial phase going to last until he takes his first shit in the White House or what

holy shit i wish theyd fucking try it

hm..you need 38/50 states for a ratification...

Trump got 30. But if the dems keep shitting on and alienating voters, and LGBTQLMNOP keeps trying to run society as a minority 3% of it, and muslims keep attacking, we're only going to get stronger....

The left are worst than the birthers

>getting 2/3rds of states to approve a Constitutional amendment for more niggertry by the Kenyan Muslim and globalist liberal Democrats

Liberals need to stop doing drugs.

Sage this

first few paragraphs :
"No, its not likely to win approval in the House, where Republicans hold a majority. The bill was introduced Jan. 4 and was referred to the House Judiciary Committee, where it is expected to languish."

E T SH E T

How the fuck are they going to do that when the Republicans control the house and senate?

Lol why is the left so fucking masochistic!

They like to be beat over and over

They don't think far ahead

This is the bargaining phase

I thought the electoral college was the bargaining phase?

yfw they do, and it's trump that will serve for 5 terms

>Alabama News

Huntsville?

>The Democrats are going to try and repeal the 22 amendment so he can run for office again!

You mean the same Democrats that are a mere 4 states away from losing the ability in state legislature to block Republicans from repealing amendments?

if the country turns around you will see the dems in a very bad spot in 2020. 2018 already looks bad for them with how many seats of theirs are up for grabs.

delete this fake news

gake and fay

Thanks for the laugh op.

Amendment banning Muslims from the USA forever.

Make it happen.

>January 28, 2013
nice try

Somebody needs to tell this fine patriot that he

more fake news from the left... will it ever end?

this is Bernie tier delusion

praised and saged

>2013
I fucking hate this place.

> Liberals be like

At no point as Obama ever said anything of the sort.

If anything he's making sure Don the Con has everything he needs to make a successful transition to office.

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/28/obama-if-ran-again-could-win.amp.html?client=safari
Not exactly but very similar

tfw Trump gets a third term.

>repeal an ammendment
>after a voting cycle

It's like liberals dont understand politics or something

>Democrats are the only party to have no problem going beyond two terms
>Democrats want Big Government
>Now they want to remove term limits on the Executive
Surprise, Democrats are tyrants

If you honestly believe it's that simple, I pity your mind. Truth is there'll all guilty of crimes, many even condoning or directly involved in the rape and murder of children.

democrats cant do jack shit for awhile, they have zero power in the states or fed atm

sorry, ya lost

this guy gets it

>his flag is displayed on the wrong side.
Not in the military.

The military symbolically reverses the flag.

>doing the work of other countries
Aren't those patches a bit tacky?

>Implying Trump won't change the constitution to support the GLORIOUS BUSINESSMEN MASTERRACE

We all 1% now boys

no term limits for the god emphrah

You're a fucking moron if you believe this.

If Kek wills it

Flag patches on uniforms always have the "pole" end forward, as if, when advancing, the flag is streaming naturally.

Praise KEK

wait who will be 99% in a non globalized america???????

are you nervous yet drumpfkins :^)

Trips has spoken

Second Civil War on the way

The Democrats remain masters of fucking themselves in the ass by mistake.

They gleefully removed the right to filibuster Presidential appointees, and now here comes President Trump and they are shitting themselves.

Now they want to initiate a process that would, after a delay of years, possibly allow President a third non-consecutive term, because they just assume Obama will be the one to benefit, instead of, say, Trump or some other Republican.

This amendment is going nowhere, of course, but that is not my point -- my point is that they have no ability to see past today into tomorrow, and no ability to fucking LEARN from their mistakes.

Ha ha even I know that it's unconstitutional. How stupid and deluded you'll need to be.

And most states legislatures, which they would also need.

I'd almost urge the GOP to go along with it -- the Dems assume that their guys would be the ones to take advantage of it, I am not sure that would be the case.

FAKE NEWS

It is not fake news, it is real news about a Democrat with a fake issue.

>bernie dies
>leftie walks into his funeral
>HEY GUYS HERE'S MY LIST OF 50000 FACTS OF HOW BERNIE COULD STILL WIN THE ELECTION

Look for pixels, I thought I spotted a couple.

I find more plausible that WW3 happening and Obama get still being the president than waiting 4 years to be a candidate again.

and both are shit, so fuck off baiter piece of shit.

How would that even work? They don't have hardly any state governments under control, they're fucked in congress, and even if the Republicans just decide to go along with it Obama would still be out of office because he didn't run for re-election.

I'm thinking we kill birthright citizenship, fuck it make it retroactive to 2000 too.

Oh? How do they plan to do that without a majority in the House or Senate or two-thirds of the State legislature?

>birthers
Those guys who were proven right?

one (you) for making me chickle

Why does California looked cropped in that image? Source for the original?

>places where people actually live colored blue

I hope it gets so bad that try to start a civil war so that we can eradicate them.

I would come fight in the civil war.

what would the purpose of this room be when you're not just trying to inspire your troops?

Obama doesn't want another term. He's ready to play golf full-time in kenya.

He just doesn't want the dirt of him and hilldog selling stingers to the rebels in Libya floating to the surface.

try harder.

Is it possible to pull strings in the legislative system to permanently strip the voting rights of everyone in the U.S who has voted for a Democratic candidate? And furthermore, it it possible to abolish the Democratic party altogether?

We need to make this happen, even if Trump is to soft to do it himself.

County netball finals, swap meets, all kinds of things.

>honda hat
USA doesnt make dirt bikes bro

>they make it so presidents can get 3 terms, in the hopes that Obama gets in

>Trump gets 3 terms

Witnessed.

May they eventually crawl into their own ovens.

Who created this fucked up image? The states are squished and cut apart.

user, I live in Alabama and can verify that AL.com is one of the shittiest news sites in the nation.

>American education
The next Congress doesn't begin until next year.

HAS NO STYLE?
seriously though, if you're going to display a flag, use one without holes in it.

>2 posts by this ID
>only because they fucked up the first one
Plebbit leave.

republicans need to control the legislatures of 38 states and 2/3rds of both houses.

it'll never happen where one party controls this much, which is sorta the point of having such high bars for amendments.

birthright citizenship is based on a SCOTUS ruling about some chink or some shit, it isn't inherent to the 14th amendment, and SCOTUS eliminating it would be far more plausible than half the shit they rule is constitutionally protected.

Military reverses the flag with the stars facing towards the right. Because we are always moving forward

Ant hives of niggers and illegal spics are not people

The most intense games of bingo you have ever seen

>my county is red, surrounded by blue-tinted fags

>The Democrats are going to try and repeal the 22 amendment so he can run for office again!

about a year late for that move

>Amendment banning Muslims from the USA forever.

how about a bill that prosecutes terrorists as well as those who finance and profit from their activities

This. Saged.

I'm not even fatistanian and i understand fatistanian politics better than the cucks.

Aint gonna happen.
They're just riling everyone up so when they don't get their way they get upset and riot, it's the only reason.

Wouldn't he have had to you know run in the election that trump won?
#fake news right here

>dems repeal the 22nd amendment
>pave the way for king Trump

Do it, faggots!

Sage