Why do pagans constantly cry about European culture and tradition then proceed to ignore ~1600 years of it?

Why do pagans constantly cry about European culture and tradition then proceed to ignore ~1600 years of it?

Why do pagans call Christianity weak and cucked while their own religion loses to it at every turn?

Doesn't it logically follow that pagans are more cucked than what they consider to be the most cucked religion on the planet?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DpvLPmv2FeY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvvBYssM-ag
tfp.org/tfp-home/catholic-perspective/what-does-saint-thomas-say-about-immigration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let me guess, homophobic, extremely non-religious and knows little about studies and science?

How come men has g-spots then? Your god can't help you there. You could say ''Oh it was Adam and Eve'' no bitch, it wasn't cus the bible clearly states that the physical part of your body, the way everyone is born is 100% god's work. No devil AT ALL. Any diseases or some shit that not everyone has is ''Lucifer's part''.

But the g-spot is just like a foot or an arm. EVERYONE has it, everyone has a g-spot. Women has it in their vaginas we men have it in our asshole. So this means I can cum while having a guy fuck me in the ass yet women can't. But it's all god's work so he promotes it. No, because people didn't know shit 2000 years ago.

If you said ''fuck you'' because you're a non-religious retard who hasn't read the bible but hates Lucifer (means opposite in Latin) because it's bad or something, you sir, have ''Lucifer's'' work on you. What he would do to you, if he existed, would be to take out your brain because you don't seem to have one.

Thank me later.

>Swedish flag
>Homosexual

KEKED

lmao sweden

Was william wallace cucked when he refused to bow to the english?
Was charles manson cucked when he lived life his own way?

>Lucifer means opposite in Latin

Huh? It means light-bearer or light-bringer. Sven did your bull bully you or something? You seem upset.

Fact. Pagans lost, they're the Hilldawgs of religion.

>B-B-B-B-B-BUT WE DIDN'T ACTUALLY LOOOOOOOOOHUUHUUHUUUSE, Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE A J-JEW

So glad they're irrelevant and will never matter again. We destroyed their disgusting criminal religion and replaced it with the superior divine truth of Christianity, which now dominates the West. Got to do something about those atheists though, I imagine they'll cease to exist once we've smashed Marxism.

You are a faggot and you re going to hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvvBYssM-ag

There's also no such thing as homophobia. Hatred of faggotry is entirely rational.

The most based religion is Early protestantism
They killed so many fucking witches dude

>>irrelevant
Nope.

>>will never matter again
Christianity in europe is dying while polytheist groups are growing.

>>We destroyed their disgusting criminal religion and replaced it with the superior divine truth of Christianity
You are a nigger faggot.

>>Got to do something about those atheists though, I imagine they'll cease to exist once we've smashed Marxism.
Atheists are also increasing in number in the first world long after marxism died. What does that tell you?

Your days are numbered christcuck.

Christianity is about big macs and pepsi faggot

swede fag

KYS (eithere way you still end up in hell)

Good point, if you were actually willing to die for pagan gods.

But you wouldn't because you don't believe in them and just want a cultural identity to latch onto because you're too prideful to accept Christianity.

>Atheists are also increasing in number in the first world long after marxism died. What does that tell you?
1: Marxism is far from dead
2: Atheism is growing, but at one of the slowest rates of any major religion, meaning that it's effectively declining in comparison to the growth rates of Islam and Christianity. Hinusim is projected to be more popular worldwide than atheism by 2020

>witches

No theyre just tagging Catholics and people they hate as witches

Because you see, Christianity got a lot of pagan aspects which made them a bit steadfest, helped that they invented religious intolerance too.
This thing we see now is the religion cleansing itself of its pagan influence to adopt its true roots.

I got bad news for you, most people aren't willing to die for anything and they never were. They were willing to risk death while inflicting suffering and death on others.

How is it divine Truth when the codices of belief were held by Jews for a thousand years and then held by elites for a thousand years?

Any divine truth has been edited out by human hands and now it's nothing more than an ideological husk that forwards Jewish ideas and identity throughout history.

William Wallace wasn't a pagan

>Christianity got a lot of pagan aspects
What?

You mean catholic is christianity mixed with germanic paganism

As always you germanics come with something stupid

Christianity isn't jewish, but does carry a tinge of Jewish anti-world thought which frames all of creation as ultimately worthless, it's how Protestantism came to be.

It leads to nihilsim. The only way we were able to hold back the nihilism was by holding on to some remaining visages of ancient aryan culture: primarily aestheticism and a variety of occult ideas that could only flimsily and forcefully be applied in a Christian context.

That said, I'm still pro-christian, because we don't know what the fuck else to replace it with.

Not cahtolics actually, they burnt those as heretics. The witch craze was started by a book called "Der Hexenhammer" or "Maleus Maleficarum" in Latin. The idea of witches wasn't common in medieval europe, and the catholic church took no steps against witches, as they didn't believe witches to exist.

However, protestants latched onto the idea of witches and used the ideas of Der Hexenhammer to justify the killing of thousands of women.

>As always you germanics
Swedes aren't Germanic, they're usually maghrebi or Somali.

Catholicism is just Judaism + Hellenic Paganism.
They try to hide it by calling their minor gods saints though.

>Christianity is WEEEEAK! It caused the fall of Rome!
>but the strong Christian society built after that is all because of pagan aspects, all good things in christianity are actually pagan

Paganism isnt about dying for a god. Paganism is about ones self

>most people aren't willing to die for anything and they never were

Except for Christians throughout their collective history, because they actually believe.

:^)

: Marxism is far from dead
Which part? The economic bit sure the fuck is.

: Atheism is growing, but at one of the slowest rates of any major religion, meaning that it's effectively declining in comparison to the growth rates of Islam and Christianity. Hinusim is projected to be more popular worldwide than atheism by 2020
You're basically saying that third-worlders are good at shitting out children here. So fucking what? They are all going to starve or be murdered in some civil/military conflict over dwindling resources sometime during the next 50 years or so.

The funny thing is the Bible acknowledges all the gods of the old, not inly that but it even explains their origin and their legitimate power originating from Heavenly beings.

Nothing after Rome reached up to Rome, it took them more than a thousand of years to figure out Road building not to talk about proper sanitation.

You are aware the Roman Persecution of Christians is ridiculously overblown?

lrn2greentext

im sorry, you are retarded learn2post

>Christianity leads to nihilism

Actually, it leads to the direct opposite. Christian thought leads directly to a worldview of pure order. Nihilism is the epitome of chaos.

there is but one true god you unwashed heathens. pray to the god who will actually answer you.

The parts that allowed europe to fight off islamic incursions do actually come from cultural remnants of polytheism. It's hard to say what the historical jesus would have thought about orders of crusading knights slaughtering people in his name, but one thing is absolutely certain, early christianity was a pacifist sect.

>Nothing after Rome reached up to Rome
Seriously?
You think that for 1000+ years, nobody fucking knew how to build a road?
You fell for the retarded "Christian dark ages" meme. Not surprising, since being a Swede you probably end up consuming a lot of liberal media and education.

Although paganism is much more inline with the country that subscribes to it. All it does is divide us further.

And that's a major problem with Europeans and whites. We keep trying to section off any parts we disagree with because we generalise way too fucking much. If you take the actual population of Europe you have 900,000,000. That's almost, and practically a billion.

But you will keep arguing semantics like who is superior when it comes to wiping your ass with a bidett or not or who has superior wine.

This shit is fucking pointless, we could have conquered the world 20 times over if all of Europe and all of America took shit seriously and genocided everything. Whites against everyone else? Perfect
But euros will keep arguing over petty shit. It's amazing you ever communicated at all to begin with, all you like to do is virtue signal and have dick measuring contests all day.

>>Marxism is far from dead

Which part? The economic bit sure the fuck is.

>>Atheism is growing, but at one of the slowest rates of any major religion, meaning that it's effectively declining in comparison to the growth rates of Islam and Christianity. Hinusim is projected to be more popular worldwide than atheism by 2020

You're basically saying that third-worlders are good at shitting out children here. So fucking what? They are all going to starve or be murdered in some civil/military conflict over dwindling resources sometime during the next 50 years or so.

Forgot to delete the numbers, my bad.

The problem with this is that christianity doesn't actually unify people either, and it cannot be used as an effective base for nationalism. All the christian nationalist projects failed miserably. Franco's rule in Spain ultimately led to the dysfunctional nation that is modern day Spain, for example.

>Dirt roads in any way comparable to stone clad roads
You know there's places outside New Zealand where people actually want roads not made out of dirt?

>flag
Lmao at your life desu

Roman Catholics preserve Roman state

And I agree. But nobody wants a stupid cucked religion.

Shinto actually works pretty fucking swell for us, but you can't import it.

And athiesm makes people more divided and self centered. We have an epidemic of nihilism here among whites ever since we started shunning religion.

No.
Because he was brave.
Semen drinking pagans are cowards.

Remember that the jews have pulled this shit before but we won

>Christianity, which now dominates the West

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Christianity is nothing but a vehicle for whatever politics are en vogue. It's been used like this ever since the days of Rome, i.e. ever since it was relevant to the West. Your Bible has been edited and retranslated more times than I care to count, yet we're still supposed to believe it's the infallible word of God. Native European religions will outlast your authoritarian Abrahamic bollocks as surely as they preceded it.

>cannot be used as a base for nationalism
It was in the fifties and sixties user.

Ok

So you genuinely believe, for 1000+ years, that noone made a road out of stone.

me

Nice propoganda. Real stats show that Christianity is no. 1
If Christianity dies in Europe, than Europe will go with it. The only reason Europe is dying is because they abandoned God.
Those who didn't abandon him will live on.

>atheist
>thinks he's so smart
>uses outdated model of atom
Poetry

Youre a ignorant faggot that worship yourself, your sinful beliefs are direct cause of your downfall.

You are not open minded, you are not virtous, you only try to elevate yourself by pushing your own down.

Christianity is dying too. We need something to replace it. Might I suggest esoteric Hitlerism?

>pagans
>"Sucking dick isn't gay but you sure as hell better not be nice to people you fag!"
Lmao

good try leaf.

>yet we're still supposed to believe it's the infallible word of God

Yes, because of the open nature of its transmission. I don't think you actually know anything about textual criticism.

Christians don't have a problem like the mudslimes do where 20 versions of their book were all the under control of a single entity and then 19 were burned. Never in history has this been the case for Christianity.

Changes can be observed and traced. There might be more added to some versions, or some taken from others, but the word is there.

None that could match the stuff the Romans produced,

I'm right though.
Christians are the smart ones.
We came up with gravity and shit.
You just claim what we did as your own.
Even though you never really contribute on your own.

OY VEY! :DDDDDD smart boy

>Christian thought leads directly to a worldview of pure order
No, it leads to the enslavement and loss of your peoples sovereignty.
>Turn the other cheek
>let people fuck you in the ass and pray for them
Though I do admit, eventually it creates a race that enslaves itself with internal guilt, which is a pretty cool trick. However, the cosmopolitan nature of christianity undermines any of this autonomous nationalism by inviting savages and non-selected races to live side by side with christian races, because of the prisoners dilemma nature of cooperation in a christian society.

This. If something has a bad translation, doesn't refute the orginal text. That's literally a strawman argument. Attacking your perception of the arguemnet instead of the arguemnet itself.

no it was pagans that built the foundations of science. The greeks first discovered the atom.then islam was the center of scientific learning while you all derped through the dark age. you guys just cought the last few hundred years and claimed all of it.

Christians were the muzzies of classical times. Sand religions for sand people.

I would argue paganism not only survives but is superior to orthodox religions on earth in terms of its influence in the form of science. I admit it takes some historical insight to entertain this idea, but there is a strong thread connecting the Pythagoreans to modern science through the subsequent Greek philosophers and their influence on classical science which was reinvestigated and continued later during the renaissance until the present day. I'm a scientist of sorts (mathematics which isn't exactly empirical) but I still think orthodox religion has a role to play for the common folk. I definitely haven't perceived many social benefits come from propping scientific learning up as a dogma to counter religious dogma. I think the only positive role science plays socially is to combat the extremes of religious dogma but to undertake the chore of replacing it altogether is highly naive and destructive.

It's under the ballsack retard.
Atheists and their pseudoscience everyone.

Do you really believe Christianity equates to flooding your nation with foreigners?

Have you ever actually read the opinions of any the early church fathers on matters such as immigration?

here you go
tfp.org/tfp-home/catholic-perspective/what-does-saint-thomas-say-about-immigration.html

best post.

Just fucking with you.