Buy out the world's most beloved, famous, widest known franchise

>buy out the world's most beloved, famous, widest known franchise
>serve up everything the fans want
>spend literal billions
>have millions of people ready to shoot themselves in the foot to watch your movie
>own one of the worlds biggest, most established studio
>have a fucking corporate behemoth selling toys, legos, games and everything inbetween
>cram a movie with eye-gouging obvious liberal crap
>gets almost zero word of mouth out
>make absolute shit numbers people justify with "kids are in school"
>dickloads of people actually start rooting for the empire because the rebels are dirty fucks with nothing redeemable

Are liberals literally the most pathetic losers to ever exist?

How the fuck did we ever let them win, ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-writers-get-political-will-anti-trump-tweets-hurt-rogue-one-949023
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked it.
I would bang the shit out of her in that black stormtrooper outfit.

If you like Rogue One I think you're in the wrong discussion board my friend.

But why user? Finally a SW movie depicts the rebels as the extremists they are. They legit used Taliban tactics

On that point, yes. It was fucking amazing how much they failed, cramming in every single ethnicity ever and somehow making them all bland, lack of any color or substance. The Rebels were just dirty, boring fuckers.

I don't think Disney realizes just how much they fucked up by making the planet with the archives that amazing and beautiful and then having a bunch of dirty fucks go in and completely ruin it.

Yeh, I liked that too, so much.

That's not how normies would interpret it. They'd see them as the 'good' guys who use violence as an ends to justify the means.

Go read any discussion on any article, there's a bunch of people saying they now root for the empire.

Most places are deleting them. Save a link and see it tomorrow if you find one, it'll be gone.

>there's a bunch of people saying they now root for the empire.
...so that's good, right? I haven't seen the movie btw

if this is the reason why pol hates rogue one than you are all retarded, hears why.
Out of the main cast theres like 4-5 people who arent white. The rest are space niggers. The movie never even gives a fuck about there race's, just puts them in there role in the film. The movie even has the rebels perform some Taliban shit to win battles, the only real thing this movie hints at is the lessening of the good vs evil struggle between the sith and the empire against the rebels and the jedi and just show that both the rebels and empire perform actions that would be deemed war crimes and both sides justify there actions. Rebels:we launch terror attacks and kill people for "hope" and the greater good. Empire: too quell the "terrorist rebellion once and for all" and to bring stability throughout the galaxy(Death star=hiroshima/nagasaki)

Are CIS Males allowed to join?

meant for

Yup.

In the movie, the rebels are basically a woman and a latino guy. Then there are asians crammed in, black guys, aliens and such to join htem.

However, they're incredibly boring and bland and colorless and they practically use terrorist tactics and resemble terrorists.

While the empire is organized, clean and their planets are fucking jaw-dropping.

I havent seen the new star wars movies

Are they really that bad?

You do realize the main writer is a literal SJW who has been tweeting anti-trump tweets and liberal tweets for years?

>>gets almost zero word of mouth out
>>make absolute shit numbers justify with "kids are in school"
Mate the movie made 290 million on its first weekend.

>absolute shit numbers

nigga what are you on? Rogue One is doing well.

TFA isn't bad as a movie, it's horrible as a Star Wars movie. Extremely forgettable.

Rogue one is meh. Too obvious with its agenda. Sorta forgettable. 2-3 amazing characters and scenes.

Why not see them and make your mind up about them instead of gauging the opinion of a mongolian throat singing board.

It's a Star Wars movies. Disney is shilling you shouldn't compare it to the main movies, but you should.

In that comparison, it's doing shit. You do realize its budget isnt actually 150 million as they say? It's much, much more + about 600 million marketing.

What agenda mate? Besides the cast being crammed with minorities there were no SJW overtones or themes. Even the so called trump alien which they apparently added wasnt there.

and did you realize any references to sjw's, trump, the election or any political ideology except basic "us vs them" mentality in the movie?

Are you joking?

The opening scene is a guy who says he will bring "peace and security" by weapons and someone pointing out thats tyranny, to which he shrugs.

The scene where the rebels are gathered around, there's a black woman, some asians and all sorts of crap and she makes a call to fight?

All that, besides the main writer being an outspoken shillary supporting SJW?

Ehhh, TFA seems so, but then you read a certain theory and it makes a lot more sense because that theory has to be true given what occurred. It makes the movie better.

RO is just forgettable aside from action scenes and Vader.... cgi Tarkin is cool too. All the protagonists are terrible except for Vigo's character. Donnie Yen is okay.

Because i'm not a huge star wars fan and dont care enough to watch it.

Just wondering if its worth my money to see the movie.

Erm, how about the part where the rebels decided they lost and Jin rebelled anyway and ended up winning?

That's an incredibly clear analogy to all the liberal losses.

literally costs five bucks to see a movie

No, even within the context of the movie Saw's faction is seen as extremists. Nobody was intended to be rooting for Saw and his terrorists.

The director painted them in a bad light intentionally.

If anything, the message was (and I don't think there was a message really), that even in rebelling against a tyrannical empire, there's a line you don't cross, killing civilians, destroying cities where civilians live, etc.

The other "mainstream" rebel faction (that was mostly white when you saw them but they did have aliens and people of different colors too) only attacked military installations.

Not always true
I saw with a group of friends, and the most bluepilled out of them all even said, "it's weird, the rebellion looked just like terrorists"

That still 5 bucks less. You must think like a Jew if you are to out-jew them.

But I have to go waste 2-3 hours of my life to go watch a movie I might not like

>But I have to go waste 2-3 hours of my life to go watch a movie I might not like
What is "walking out"

It's good, honestly, It's like, tied for second best Star Wars movie ever, and it's not a kiddie movie at all. I'm actually surprised that Disney let them get away with making it a suicide mission. Way more mature and dark than other Star Wars films much less what I expected from Disney Wars. A movie where the protagonists all die and the heroes barely escape by the skin of their teeth? That's bold for Disney.

Then that's wasted money you literal faggot

Are you fucking serious

F I V E F U C K I N G D O L L E R S

>Born too early to be a Stormtrooper

Because they are, the Rebel Alliance has been a terrorist group since day one. They were just called freedom fighters and seen as the good guys until recently.

>Ask my normie friends about it since they went and saw it
>They said they noticed no political agenda and that im just overreacting

Are we out of touch and seeing things that aren't there, or are most normies just blind to anything that isn't blatantly stated? Its a blessing and a curse.

5 dollars LESS!

You're reading WAY too much into nothing if you think Rogue One had a bunch of liberal propaganda in it. It really didn't.

V > IV = Rogue One > VI > III > I > VII > II

Plus we'd been waiting for a scene like this of Vader going full ham for decades.

If it is a "liberal" film, they did a terrible job at it. Tarkin and Krennic got more development than either main character rebel side. The only real likeable rebels are the K-2 robot, and the wannabe-Jedi monk.

Meanwhile there was massive Empire wank with Darth Vader, Death Star laser, and of course the cool ships.

>falling for the Disney shill

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-writers-get-political-will-anti-trump-tweets-hurt-rogue-one-949023

Don't fall for the shills, they're canvassing forums.

It has a 600 million marketing budget.

They failed heavily, yes.

we currently live in the most exciting time of all of human history thus far, with the rapid advancements of technologies and the whole not dying at 20 thing, but the worst part about this is because we can make rough estimates on future technologies from current technologies. To say the Human race would have an interstellar space faring society wouldnt be such a bold statement as long as Humans right now don't fuck that up through nuclear war or engineered viruses. and to know this is a possibility for future Humans but only dreams for us Is the feeliest of feels out there.

did you forget how the writers said that the empire is a "white supremacist" organization and how every white male ever is racist and a villian irl? and even if I liked the movie and Diego Luna and Felicity Jones were superb on their roles, the rebellion looked like a bunch of dirty fucks with no organization whatsoever.

hell even the male rebellion generals are written as violent braindead fucks just for the sake of having niggers and aliens look good, also that ending scene with Darth Vader mowing rebels like breakfast made my dick diamonds

Luke and Han were godsend for the rebellion atleast they got shit done

Episode VII had Liberal Propaganda. Rogue One did not.

The writer quite literally stated it is liberal propaganda on his personal twitter.

I thought it was meh. The propaganda isn't really there, TFA had more with the whole Mary Sue character.

The movie's biggest problem is the first half of the movie has a giant pacing problem. It's trying to cram a lot of exposition in to set up the climatic battle in the second half.

As much as I hate the writer for being a faggot, it wasn't really that preachy at all.

I still prefer the original EU story of Dark Forces desu.

No, when a writer talks about how the bad guy is a "middle class" guy who rose into this racist power, it sends a clear fucking message. Normies are normies what do you expect?

>The propaganda isn't really there

I don't think you noticed the literal SJWs gathering after a scene where the propagators of weapons win?

Or how the main rebels had zero white men on their side, while the empire was all white men?

Or another one of the billion fucking crammings down our throat?

And you're also wrong, TFA had more propaganda because the First Order were literally nazis.

We all know the CIS were the real heroes.

Good, Rogue One was bad because it was lazy, had a poor script bad characters and shit pacing

Top is Rogue One, Bottom is The Force Awakens

Imperial Ground Crew
Cunt.

This is one of the best SW movies in decades.

For the people that havent watched it yet, have this in mind "the protagonist are the empire and the rebellion, the people are merely vessels to give shape to this 2 groups"

if you have this in mind i can addure you the viewing experience will considerably improve.

I would go into more details but i dont want to spoil

Shit movie. Better than Episode 7 though, gotta admit.

The First Order seems to multi racial to be nazis.

Dude, I literally said that TFA was more propagandized than Rogue One.

The Rebel captain is pretty light skinned for a latino, and nobody would have blinked if they didn't make him have a accent.

Plus, there's plenty of Rebel commandos who were white. It didn't seem to be forced to me, that's all I'm saying.

The biggest issue is that the first half of the movie is a bit boring.

I'm not saying I like it, I told you the original story from EU with Kyle Katarn was a million times better, but Disney didn't shit the bed.

Then again, you don't become a multi-billion dollar empire like Disney by shitting the bed. So sure, they'll add virtue signalling when they think they'll make more money, but I doubt they want to fuck up Star Wars again by pushing too much propaganda.

You're joking, right?

They do the nazi salute. At a guy who shouts at them while they're gathered in ranks on a field listening to how they have to establish they're supremacy.

A white supremasist organization that hires arabs?

Im pretty sure the writter and the director had 2 completly different views on the film and its noticiable

>I doubt they want to fuck up Star Wars again by pushing too much propaganda.

Jews love their money and all, but wouldn't you want to spend some money to push your agenda?

All they're worried about is keeping Star Wars as a huge, established vessel to deliver propaganda however they wish.

When I saw this only cleared 100 mill at the box office at work today, I almost spit out my coffee.

It's literally been one year and people are already sick of this crap.

Sure ticket sales will be strong for another month or so but this isn't going to clear a third of what the first one is. The spiral is real.

Probably gonna have a strong white male protagonist by the next movie or two to try and save this shit, but the damage is already done. Enjoy your feminism and niggers, because they love to go see futuristic combat movies in space about rebelling against tyranny for the good of mankind, women and niggers can really relate to the themes lol.

He was clearly an oppressed drone.

Funny how only he was screwed by the empire.

Can agree, pretty damn hot as an Imperial.

Yeah, but until Hollywood is cleaned out of pedophiles and perverts (I hope to God Trump does this), it's always going to be an issue to a degree.

Disney was callous enough to not piss me off for the duration of the movie, and so I'm willing to go to another movie if it is actually enjoyable.

In the end, I was expecting the worst, and it didn't happen. Not really a victory for them.

>TFA, basically a carbon copy of Episode 1, few things changed, things that are changed made more retarded and SJWed

>Rogue One, keeps the old flair but with new ideas, still SJWed but at least the second main character was kinda white.

>Rogue One is the lazy one.
fakin wot

Not related to Star Wars but the last movie I saw the The Force Awakens.

>3 white people, an asian, a nigger, native american, and spic
>the whites are all terrible human beings who spend the whole movie reflecting on the terrors of their past
>nigger is a poor dindu who's sister was raped by evil white men and now he is a vigilante for the poor
>native american is a gentle misunderstood savage, just a pure lost soul in a cruel world
>spic is comic relief the whole movie despite in the beginning saying he was a criminal
>all the white people and the white washed asian die, spic, nigger, and indian live

Haven't been to a movie since, probably never will.

I liked Rogue one. i dont care if the main characters arent all white males. Anyone that is bothered by that are as bad as the SJW leftists that complain there are too many white males in films.

Meant to say the magnificent seven, sorry.

Hahaha try $8-13

yes, space antifa

Rogue One is better than VII, but only gets good at Eapu to end.

Most of the movie is good if you have the same mindset as watching a Friday the 13th movie, from the "villains" side.

The first half of the movie totally made the rebels basically backstabbing terrorists and the Empire trying to keep people safe through order and crack down harder due to terrorists everywhere.

Every Empire leader was evil except Vader, but the Rebel leaders were willing to quit before doing anything.

That poster is triggering me. If its slogan wants to be gramatically correct, it should read

'Vigilant, Honorable, Proud.' Correct adjective usage.

Or, 'Vigilance, Honor, Pride,' as nouns.

Mixing those two together breaks its gramatical flow and is just ugly to read

0/10 would not sign up based on poor propaganda standards

they had to chalk up the obviousness of the empire being space nazis to counteract this

>all the bad guys are white
>they all speak in an English accent
>stormtroopers are shown to be heartless killing machines
>the Jedi are literally illuminati satanist kikes saving the galaxy

Almost all hollywood villains have english accents. Hollywood fucking hates the eternal anglo for some reason

I don't know, I think it's cognitive dissonance.

America is really Anglophile, I mean we subconsciously assume British accent = Class, wealth, culture, prestige

I mean, the Midatlantic accent existed for a reason, our elites literally wanted to be as close to their WASP ancestors as possible.

the funny thing is England is the only colonizer that actively built up and educated the poorer regions. Look at HK, Singapore, Malaysia and even SA. This is just more (((leftist))) propaganda.

You obviously haven't watched it had no SJW themes except for a minority cast.

Isn't that what Vader did to genocide the Jedi?

Makes sense. When I've been over in the states people literally stare every time I say something. I play it up for a laugh but holy shit the voice game is strong.

Funny, because I think over in UK we instinctively assume American accent = confident, free, loud, probably has a gun so watch out

Our politicians have completely fucked our country by trying to make it a budget America btw. So get used to the british accent no longer being a thing, after the next couple generations die, there will be no proper british accent, too many non brits allowed to stay here forever with their weird mixed race voices

>Empire is so fucking white and male it's not funny

>Rebellion is filled with minorities and aliens

That's what they wanted to push, evil white males ruling society. But then they made the rebels into Taliban sand niggers so it backfired.

Imagine if john MIlius did a star wars

Space antifa, fucking lmao
good one greatest ally

This tbqh. We did do some things wrong but overall we were among the most benevolant colonisers. Some Hong Kongites still want us back, see pic. And we are on excellent terms with India and the ones I've met consider it the Raj to have been a good thing.

Blog Rant:
Holy fuck shit why do women have to ruin everything? The kikes we all know will shill their bullshit without hesitation. But it's so goddamn infuriating seeing something I once enjoyed in adolescence transform into this amalgamation of SJW cuckery and (((liberal))) propaganda. I was reading how that bitch carrie fisher said something like "dont let them make you a slave like they did me" (in regards to objectification of women in film) Wow, gee, that sure is a strong sentiment from the coke whore who was sucking off the director to get the job. It's bad enough when they butcher the cannon story for their insanely-blatant agenda, but to hear it justified under the guise of 'muh womenz powah' only legitimizes my impotent rage. Star Wars. Ghost Busters. Zelda. When the fuck will it be enough? Is (((Hollywood))) so creatively starved that we're going to see gender swapped renditions of every (already played-out-to-death) super hero movie? Will spider woman shoot webs out of her vagina and be called art? Will she-hulk smash patriarchy? SMAAASH PATRIARCHY!!!! Fuckin enough.

It's better than the prequels, but not as good as episodes 4-6.

the empire has always been more attractive and cooler even for normies

Are you talking about the box office numbers?
It's doing pretty well

Fuck that, we'll bail you guys out if need be.

Europe's one thing, but Anglos are family. You don't fuck with family and get away with it.

....Even the fuckin' leaves...

OTP my man

I'm the guy in the point defence laser cannon battery!

what
the anti-trump tweets started when he called the empire a white supremacist organization and you idiots got mad about that alone
you're so fucking pathetic

RO is far less brainwashing that TFA (even thought it's just MUH SPACE NAZIS bullshit) but it's funny because they fucked up by portraying unironically Rebels as Al Quaeda tier terrorists,like a failed propaganda,still it's just muh white men are oppressing us

Im not an expert in the saga but from my understanding the republic fucked up by raising taxes by a large margin.

First some ancap faggots rebelled with their cheap automated tin cans and got pwned by literal aquatic frogs wearing crossbows.

Then some planets unified each other under the leadership of some multi arm autist alien and Sir Christopher Lee which were fighting for fairness and justice.

Then the NatSoc fags won and fucked the whole thing, turning the galaxy in a ping pong game between stormfags and SJW's (cancer all over the place).

.....Pretty much this.

Don't lie, you're pretty well versed.

The writer literally said it is an SJW agenda movie.

It's hilarious how that completely cucked every single shill ever, because you cannot ever even try to argue it had no SJW themes, BECAUSE ITS MAIN WRITER SAID IT DOES.

Not even half as good as TFA.

His twitter has a pro-shillary anti-trump tweet every few seconds.

you know you're trolling

Politics in Star Wars were just mindless fun. Lucas tried to push some legit politics into it and failed miserably. No one even paid attention to them.

It's only since Disney that they're the focus.

It's not even worth thinking about them pre-TFA.

I loved the empire way long ago.

Then again I'm a weiraboo too.