Ever since I took the redpill I have become more racist, more sexist, more transphobic, and even homosexual...

Ever since I took the redpill I have become more racist, more sexist, more transphobic, and even homosexual. I kill cats and dogs for fun because its all I can find enjoyable.

Yesterday I beat the shit out of a black nigger who was 400 pounds since he dropped his mcdonalds french fries on the street and something just blew in my mind.

How can I stop overdosing on redpills?

You're not red pilled you're just unhinged

>a black nigger

Are there non-black niggers?

Yes. If you have ever seen a white person go on a dabbing spree you've seen a white nigger

That's wasn't redpills
That was realultimatepower
Ppl have known that's not good for you for ages.
Get some help before some kid drops a spoon and you flip out.

Chinese

I believe this.

t. libtard

>kill cats and dogs for fun
>beat people for no reason

Being 'redpilled' has nothing to do with your sickness. Seek help man.

Yes

Care to describe how you became more homosexual?

>I kill cats and dogs for fun
you are worse than any nigger

its not redpilled if you didn't kill the nigger

Zack Samford is a faggot.

2/10

Much more believable if you just say you called him a dumb nigger and subhuman filth and laughed, rather than beat the shit out of. Meme responsibly user

Oh you like redpills huh? Well why don't you smoke a whole carton of redpills!

Jesus Christ do people actually not see that the OP is being sarcastically funny?

Has this shitty North Korean methamphetamine manufacturing board gone too far down the unironic circlejerk hole that it takes itself seriously????

Probably

How was this not the first post?

it wasn't funny tho

>Ever since I took the redpill I have become more racist, more sexist, more transphobic, and even homosexual
>homosexual
this explains why pol is so gay lately, there's estrogen in them pills!

>black-nigger
>no reason

>kill cats and dogs for fun
>stop doing what i don't like