VIDEO: MOTHER PREPS YOUNG DAUGHTERS FOR SUICIDE BOMBINGWill Muslims speak out against this evil?

youtu.be/uMmu81Ktpns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMmu81Ktpns?t=3m50s
youtu.be/atqakLkrmXU
jihadwatch.org/2016/12/syria-muslim-father-sends-his-two-pre-teen-daughters-on-jihad-suicide-missions
youtube.com/watch?v=uMmu81Ktpns&t=3m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These people are sick and it is sick that NATO is arming these satanists.

FRICKIN' DEMON

This is fuckin horrible.

The left and the other ass holes that support these so called moderates are sick.

Literally can't watch this shit. Fucking disgusting REEEEEEEEEEE

Have the Muslim leaders come out and condemned this?

These people must worship satan!

Germany, shut the fuck up. I have grown so much hate for your country it's insane. Seeing videos like this makes me lose my shit even more. Your country supports this fucking evil, and is letting it have a new home in YOUR country.

Of course you can't watch this video, you're used to simply closing your eyes and pretending nothing is happening. Her parents will be in your country, being paid for by YOU, living comfortably in a month.

This desu fuck you germany, stop being victims and do something.

Yeah, my fucking fault you fought on the wrong side, lel.

That's worse than evil, that's Islam.

>Alex calls the left Cucks
>Mentions the Russians and Syrians fighting their valiant fight
Alex really is /ourguy/

>you

I obviously wasn't in world war 2. YOU however are living in this currently, and seem to be just fine with it.

I hope Trump drops a nukes on your entire country. You're guilty by association.

god i fucking hate lards, how delusional can these autists be?

>falling for weak bait
>getting digits
life aint fair mayne

Link to original? I tried little girls jihad but all I saw were pedophile videos.

why do they put their own children in the face of death, before themselves?

>savages

>KEKOLD
youtu.be/uMmu81Ktpns?t=3m50s

fuccin alex jones!!! he is so mad always!!!

Easier to infiltrate.

wew lad.

this is like a super super subset of muslims that are completely extremists? wouldn't most muslims find this video as disturbing as we do?

Just when you think these people have hit rock bottom, they start digging.

I show stuff like this to my lefty friends and they still make excuses for them... How can you negotiate and make peace with people who are willing to use their own children as weapons?

>They're cuckold!

Then close your eyes like a good little German.

user... we support these people with money and weapons...

Harakat Nour al-Din al-Zenki cut the head off a 12 year old boy and filmed it, have you not seen it? They have been doing this and worse things for centuries. imo the young girl had a lucky escape, I'd rather blow myself up than be married off to some dirty old crusty mullah at the age of 10.

They'll say the right caused this. Or at least amerikkka.

Liberals do seem to enjoy fucking kids up with extreme indoctrination.

That islamic state supporter burqa wearing muslim woman is a terrorist, and therefore she has no religion and has 0 connection to Islam.

>A FUCKING BURGER ACCUSING GERMANY OF SUPPORTING TERRORISTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Fucking Kek. You literally can't make this shit up. Jesus christ. How fucking dumb can you get?

Is there somewhere I can see the original footage without this guy talking all over it?

These people are satanic.

These people are pure evil.

They must not be allowed in the West!

No.
This is the religion of peace user, these are the moderate rebels fighting against the evil dictator Assad. Remember Aleppo you bigot!

Shame, I have no interest in it then.
What do I care how horrible he finds such things, as if anything wouls be gained from such a statement.

Here's a copy of the video with some guy speaking arabic.....

youtu.be/atqakLkrmXU

These people are satanic....

Bump

Wake up.....

Leftists support these insane satanists.

Leftists want Syria to be overrun by people like this?

Syria was a secular society.

Woman did not gave to wear oppressive burka's.

Radical Islam is a very real danger which is slowly infiltrating the west.....

Here is a link to an article about this......

jihadwatch.org/2016/12/syria-muslim-father-sends-his-two-pre-teen-daughters-on-jihad-suicide-missions

I know its too profitable to end the war. Although there are 2 solutions to our unrest and have peace in the middle east
1. Nukes the only thing that might survive it are the people of turkey but the other sandmen will be glass sculptures

Solution 2. The final one. Complete genocide of muslims. If there arent any then they cant terrorize it.

>Leftists support these insane satanists.
>Leftists want Syria to be overrun by people like this?

>What are the Kurds?
>What is Rojava?

Fucking kek. You pollacks really know fuck all about the actual left.

(nb. liberals don't count)

Assad and Putin need to keep kicking ass and give Syria back to the Syrians.

Syria used to be a secular country.

1K likes 31 dislikes??

>They're cuckold!

I don't understand when you say 1K likes and 31 dislikes?

Can people vote to like or dislike a thread? and if so how?

Look Sup Forums i love to hate these shitskin's as much as the next user.

But.........

I'm 35 with daughter's...that are.... there age.

I'm really frustrated with this garbage religion.

Lurk moar

had a major laff when he said that

Yep. The left love these people. And somehow they'll still blame the west for this atrocity. 'Its not the parents fault, they're just desperate! Its because trump is dumping bombs! I read it on huffpo!'

what time was that at, i tried to go back and fid it but cant

youtube.com/watch?v=uMmu81Ktpns&t=3m51s

How do the kids know it's their mother?

Based half (((Flip))) guy.

He might not get a Hollywood job after this. Do Jews ever jew other Jews if they jewed their jewing?

Goddamn.

Can you all imagine if these parents were white, and telling their kids to go out and lynch black people? It'll be world headlines for months to come.

Fuck the left, and fuck everything that they stand for, it's clearly a declaration of war against Western Civilisation, the day of the rope couldn't come soon enough.

Got a feeling this video will hit normie women hard. Spread it to redpill them on Islam.

Those parents don't represent Islam you hateful bigot, wow, what about all those white people that murder other people each year??? These people literally have nothing to do with Islam, yeah they're holding a quran, but still.

Of course they do. A supernatural voice spoke to Muhammad in a cave and told him to rape children and jihad the world.

Even Muhammad knew it was a demon at first, it took the demon three years of visions in the cave to convince Muhammad to go along the plan.

Comfort & conveniance.