ITT: Your state's most based representative

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyG6GaviFp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y82rkIq4mYE
youtu.be/jnMvKM1MSI4?t=170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one, I live in VA... its pure cuckery here. Last I heard, the current governor is pushing for Khizr Kahn to replace him. I wanna move out of this shithole so bad.
>At least 2A is still somewhat intact.

>BASED

He wants a Pakistani to replace him? What the fuck?

Democrat logic. I really dont know. McAuliffe is a piece of shit who squandered all the money and has left VA deficit at like $10T, almost 1/8 of the population is on food stamps. In the past 10 years it has started taking in illegals en mass, which explains why it has flipped from Republican to Democrat the past few elections. Its seriously a mess.

Soon to be leader of the Democratic Party

I win

He may be an old guard GOP shill, but he is our old guard GOP shill.

No representative is more based than Trey Gowdy

youtube.com/watch?v=jyG6GaviFp4

Sidney Blumenthal worked for David Brock, Alefantis's ex-boyfriend

This is true. Trey Gowdy is top tier.

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping the union will somehow fall apart and then Gowdy can be president of SC.

I really fucking hope so.

A Senator from the state I grew up in is now on Trump's Cabinet, Jeff Sessions. He and Shelby are kinda crappy incumbent Senators, but we will see. Shelby is worse, so at least it ain't him.

Now I live in Colorado, where the government is the puppet of California and its richer elite that moved out here and vacation too. Native Coloroadians call them Commiefornians, because that is what they are. They are literally making segregated welfare ghettos and bloating the value of property, to the point where there are houses with acreage that go unsold. Large houses in Denver get swept up immediately.

Sorry for the rant. I do get paid significantly more in my profession here, have more workers rights, and my soon to be born son will have a far better education and health care . But every day extreme rich-progressive legislation is making it almost as difficult as getting a decent living in Alabama.

>only 1 Republican rep in my state
kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=Y82rkIq4mYE

I love him.
but California so...

If we're talking congressionally, it's this fucking neocon.
>The eternal Virginian

>Starts the French and Indian Wars and aggravates the 7 Years War

>Starts Revolutionary War

>Starts War of 1812

>Started the ball rolling for the First Civil War

>Will start the Second Civil War

>Based
>Labor party

He may be retired, but he'll always be mah nigga.

>SEAL Sniper
>Shits on other SEALs and military fucks who brag openly about operations they were involved in
>Speaks fluent Spanish to efficiently deport people

Can't get much more based.

Ok you win.

My representative from Wisconsin's 7th district.

Northern Virginian here (Prince William), can confirm that McAullife is a piece of shit who wants a Sharia advocating Paki to replace him because "He's an exemplary Virginian". Just when you thought Tim Kaine had fucked us in the ass row, this fucking faggot happened along and put us in a huge deficit.

Speaking as NoVA in general, as well, you literally cannot go to Herndon or Reston in Loudon County without being swamped by immigrants, many of whom are illegal. Hell, even Alexandria has its fair share of problems with them and when asked why they don't get rid of the squatters, the franchisee of a local 7-11 told me that if they called the police, the beaners would start keying people's cars, destroying windows, and stealing tires.

He's retired now but from the same hometown, he was even my mom's OBGYN

I live in RI, we only have two.
One's a literal dicksucking faggot and the others a cripple.
Fucking pathetic.

Fuck that guy

WE GAVE AMERICA TRUMP ALL BOW DOWN TO NEW YORK

You guys didn't do shit. Your whole state voted against him.

>ywn be bullied on national television by based Trey Gowdy
jdimsa

youtu.be/jnMvKM1MSI4?t=170

Hey I live in Best Dakota too!

I've seen a lot you fags on here recently.

>he was even my mom's OBGYN
As in he delivered you, he delivered your mother, or both?
>NYC
>NYS
Also, 1/3 of NYC voted for DJT- which was astounding.
Can Trump appoint Jim Webb as military governor of Virginia his first day in office?

Too into the whole "religion of peace" thing

Was watching a forensic files with gowdy on it. He did good.

Hotwheels comin' at ya, sanctuary cities!

Its cold what else are we gonna do other than shovel snow?

LOL, no one sane is gonna vote for a Mudslime. Let's meme it into happening.

Gowdy should have been Secretary of state

idk, Im from NY. Is anyone based from this fucking shithole of a state?

How about Chris Collins? He was the first sitting congressman to endorse Trump.

He actually really was a better governor than Dickhead Scott and Charlie Cuck

reading up on him, seems based. But, compared a jew to hitler, and was cucked into apologizing. Dont really blame him though, just trying to keep his job.

This guy's an annoying fag, OP. Of course a retard like yourself is going to fall for a loud self-promoting jackass. Do you like shiny things, too?

I love my congressional district's representative.
>seventh generation resident of West Virginia
>hates government spending
>pro-life
>supports concealed carry
>against our bad trade deals
>sports a mustache
>voted against every state budget for the 14 years when served the state legislature

I only have 2. One's a fag and the other is a cripple. They are both Hill-shills.

What state am I from, Sup Forums?

Illinois, do I get a medal?

Good point. It just seems like I've seen more fellow SDbros here the past few weeks than I have the past few years.

Rhode Island

wrong
Correct sir. Overrun with Cape Verdeans and Dominicans

I guess

yeah, Jeb is unironically one of the best leaders Florida ever had

My Dad worked in a law firm hired by Charlie Crist when he was a republican, guy was an asshole

I think this election brought a lot of bros here. Especially red state bros like ours.

Yeah, probably. With the good came the bad though. There are a lot more faggots on here now than before the election cycle this year. It started off as shitposts, went full blown CTR shit, and now it's back to shitpost derail/slide threads. I was hoping after Trump won those fags would leave but now they just harvest (You)'s from autists who can't just ignore their shitty bait.

Fairfax County is pretty nice. I often forget what shit-tier NoVA is like, but I can confirm: many illegals.

Connecticut here.

>pic related

Hard for me to pick. I suppose pic related but Rand Paul is ok too

Hello fellow Best Dakotans. Never seen so many of us here. Thune is solid. Seems to stay clean from a lot of the bullshit.

Chuck Grassley

>One of the longest serving senators in US history, starting his 36th year this January
>Has the best record of any currently sitting US Senator, he's only missed 35 votes in his entire career, and hasn't missed a single vote, meeting, or Senate hearing since 1993 when half the major cities in the state were underwater
>Since he took office, every year he has held public town hall events in all 99 counties in the state to address the concerns of Iowa citizens, he hasn't missed a single county in 36 years.
>A major figure on the Senate Judiciary Committee on and off for decades.
>Authored and spearheaded the passing of the most comprehensive protection of witnesses and whistleblowers in our nation's history
>Notorious for going after government waste and corruption, in 2007 he exposed billions in fraudulent farm subsidies going to Illinois, Florida, and California
>Has gone after every company that's ever abused a taxpayer subsidy or bailout. Famously told AIG executives they should commit ritual suicide after they were caught using bailout money to fund personal bonuses.

Is it just me or did Obama's 8 years REALLY lay the foundation of this country to become a miserable dystopian society full of unhappy, low-life brown people ruled by a tyrannical haywire government of a nation stripped of it's identity and prosperity, and now humanity.
I mean think about it, he imported so many fucking non-whites. He told ICE to stand down. The only people who trust him at this point are the gibsmedat darkies and brainwashed white fools who probably don't know who won the civil war.
Ever seen the movie Elysium? That is what could happen if the government really went the way of our crooked presidents like Dubya, Obama, and Hillary Clinton.
This post is much longer than I intended it to be, maybe you don't really get what I'm saying. This country needs an identity. Most of its identity comes from white people.
There is still hope. Actually deporting all our illegals would be a great start. Reducing immigration, and making it easier for Europeans to escape their Orwellian shariah hell holes brought on by their globalist leaders would be nice too.
But we've got to find to preserve what we have. Obama introduced so much reform shit like what history kids are taught in school, getting rid of certain memorials because "da rayciss whyte man" etc.
We dodged a bullet to the head with Hillary. Let's make America great again.

Swamp material

My parents are big local GOP folk so when Thune BTFO'd Daschel I went to his house and got to chill with his hot ass daughter. Shit was cash.

deal with it nerds. we're going to build the wall and get busy deporting some mother fuckers.

Langevin the cyborg and ciciline the /pol smoker Rhode island

Do you think we might see a Thune for President run after trump? Next 4-8 years should be interesting.

If only every legislator were as dedicated as him, we'd live in a much better country

Paul FTW

I came here to post this. He'd kick my district's rep's ass

Literally the only one talking about immigration in Argentina... but like you can guess, everyone already start calling him "literally Hitler".

I'm glad he isn't stopping though, he want to close the borders and create a border police like the US have.

Colorado: We don't have one! We got Gardener and he's GOP, but abandoned the MAGA during the October coup. HIS DAY WILL COME!

was nominee for Secretary of State under Trump

Bite your tongue you bestiality-worshiping leaf! KYS