Why are Americans bigger and stronger than everyone else? Is this evolution manifesting a new superior race?

Why are Americans bigger and stronger than everyone else? Is this evolution manifesting a new superior race?

Cheap and abundant food with access to the greatest medical care in the world

And muscle building drugs.

pretty sure nords dominate the size/strength department. See Bergmann's rule.

Tbh I always kinda noticed this when British and American soldiers were side by side in Iraq or whatever, Americans always looked much bigger. Down to training and money/time invested in each soldier I imagine

>Most powerlifting records are held by europeans.

>pretty sure

pretty sure Thor has yet to win a single WSM title, or Arnold Classic

Eastern Europe and USA dominate as usual

Uh, the average height for a white american male is 5'10". Literal manlets.

get on our level manlets

>outliers
Sure yuros can compete in international competition. However, your average yuropoor is significantly smaller than the average American, in terms of fat and muscle. Most yuro's are fucking stringbeans. Americans range from lanky to fat with most falling in the middle.

The reason our soldiers look bigger is because all the patriotic noncucks end up in the war, while the beta males sit around at college, growing dreads and smoking weed.

In the US weightlifting is seen as a means to an end, e.g. training for another sport. People don't focus on it as its own thing, really.

I'm 6'3" and a rarely see many guys that are a lot shorter than me.

At least in my area I swear the average hight for guys is at least 6'

Add in all the body armor and shit and even the scrawny bastards look huge.

HGH in milk. Not good for you.

It might have something to do with the amount of bovine growth hormone the average Amerifat ingests during his life.

Fucking 5'6 hispanics ruining our average you mongrel Finn

Fucking nords, always ignoring the truth.

perhaps your father is a womanizer

Wtf is a nord?

Well, you got the bigger part right.

ouchhhhhhhh

How did you extrapolate that from my post? I'm honestly curious

Simple, cuz we masturbate far more than anyone else on the earth. We are the best jerkers.

Hormones in food.

My son is only 19 months old and 36.1 inches long, 40 pounds in weight.

I'm 6 foot 6 and 240 pounds. Maybe it's genetic, maybe I'm a corporate groomed super sized warrior man as well.

Compared to the euroscum I encountered on my travels when I was a younger man its safe to say we were raised on entirely different diets.

It's hardly "decided", but USA isn't the only strong game in town.

GOAT
O
A
T

And he's a manlet in his country

Strongmen are anomalies.

obese =/= bigger and stronger

depends on your age group. Younger people grew up in a time where food animals were fed growth hormones and steroids. This has led to people under 30 being a couple of inches taller than us oldfags. 35-45 avg height is 5'10". 60+ avg about 5'8".

If you look at the average sizes Americans are midgets compared to Europeans. Penis and height.

I want to eat her ass

It's all the mixed breeding between the various European ethnic groups that has been going on for decades. It makes people taller, bigger.

Just checkout the upcoming world junior ice hockey tournament. Guaranteed the average height/weight will be considerably higher for the Canadian and American teams over the euro teams.

Just don't

Yeah fair enough but I meant more the build than height specifically. Even then I think mainland euros are a fair bit taller than us too?

Nice bate m8

Food stamps.

Americans are simply better fed. Better nutrition = more growth.

Short for Nordic. Iceland, Scandinavia etc. they think they are the best at strongman competitions but always get beat by Americans and Slavs.

I'm 6'1 and used to think i was tall (i just see hobbits in my country) until i realized i was just average. How come dutch are so fuckin tall tho? I feel like a manlet next to them

americans are also the dumbest in the world with the lowest IQs

IT'S A SMART MAN'S WORLD NOT A STRONG MAN'S WORLD YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

literally smaller than europeans.

Nords - 10
US - 9
US population > nordic population

height is hereditary user, now put two and two together

that polish dude was the "worlds strongest man" most times in a row

Most likely by assuming that women are naturally attracted to taller men?

Got there by unclogging Chuck Norris' toilet.

>Why are Americans bigger and stronger than everyone else?
ummm try again sweety

>zydrunas, literally the worlds strongest man.

RIPIP

steroids

he's also young, he will start winning in the next few years. Most guys that win WSM titles are in their 30's.

Get that guy in the gym, right now, I bet I can out bench him by 250 pounds.

Eddie Hall?

that's because of Mexicans bringing down their averages

I just moved over here from North America, and people in general are smaller. It is not necessarily that they are not as tall, but they are definitely not as thick. I mean thick in terms of both muscle and fat.

The average European man that I have seen thus far is skinny to the point of string-bean status in North America. They all joke around about how Americans are fat and they are skinny, but they never point out that most of them are straight Auschwitz mode.

Your son has the same dimensions and weight as my cock how does this make you feel

>That guy

Zyzz is great for a variety of reasons, one of them being how he stuck it to cunts after get got ripped. Lurk on /fit/ long enough and you'll see how he lived the Sup Forums dream. He completely shit all over women who would have rejected him before, in a way that only someone with years of bitter nerd rage could do. The best part is too, he knew that if you tried hard enough you could make it. Why? Because we're all gonna make it, brah.

one of the greatest, that's no question.

he should date a 4'10 girl, her mouth would be at the perfect height for fellatio

Thats a lot of steroids!

>Spic
>Nigger
>American

I'm not sure if I should applaud your subtly or weep because you're being serious.

It's from all that fluoride that the US government dumps in the water.

The upside is your teeth are stronger, whiter and have a glowier neon hue than ours.

Hormones in food and breeding strong slaves

Dude. Ireland is full of midgets and limp-wristed faggots. I was considered huge there, even though I was only slightly above DYEL level. Now they would probably consider me a hulk.

>US has 1 gorillion people
>Nords are a few million

>Compared to the euroscum I encountered on my travels when I was a younger man its safe to say we were raised on entirely different diets.

Fuck off nigger. The average height in America is shorter than almost all European countries. The only thing you are is way fatter, more diabetes and heart diseases.

Someone get this twink a burger.

that's because Spaniards brought their shit genes.

After vising quite a lot of countries i can honestly say the dutch are the biggest fuckers on this planet.

i'm 6'2 and never felt like such a tiny manlet than i did there.

I agree. I'm English and am surrounded by skinny manlets here.

all of our food is contaminated with growth hormones what do you expect?!

Abundance of food(protein), the luxury of having the spare time to lift, the emphasis placed on masculinity (arguably diminishing), the historical relevance of blue collar work.

There are plenty of reasons, but Europe is great for this too. Don't put down our roots.