#JumpAgainstTrump

Should we get this going Sup Forums?

This is too obvious.

KEK WILLS IT

Jesus Christ user we already won. Imagine if we lost and the lefties were trying to do this shit to us.

This is too far

Cuck

A good (((lefty))) is a dead one.

kys

Push it.

Advocating suicide of Leftists can only help America.

Kek tells the truth. What's with the influx of tards lately? This place feels dumber than usual.

People like you are ruining my board

Hey, hey!

Hi there, you seem confused.
Let me clear something up, get your head on straight...

...WE DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR SENSIBILITIES.

Most of us would happily watch this World cannibalize itself in one last orgiastic fireball. A society that rejects it's best citizens in favor of some unwelcome other is unfit to exist.

Die.

Will the wall be high enough to allow libtards to suicide by jumping off of it?

Do it.

Stop falseflagging, /leftypol/. You faggots are useful idiots indeed

THE TRAGIC TRUTH

fuckin lel

I was against the idea till i read your post

Lets do it

Isn't this the same as a good commie is a dead one?

NOT

BAN ASSAULT MEMES

>implying it's anything close to over
Yeah, not difficult to imagine because they would do worse. It's kill or be killed. Go back to r/The_Donald faggot

Let's do it. They'll be so upset they tried to derail fire safety. We upped the ante.

If "cut for beiber" worked we are bound to get a few

I want you to try imagine a world where Hillary did win and they DIDN'T do everything else possible to make our lives hell.

They lost by some miracle. It's our turn to make their lives hell. OP's is retarded though.

based Texan

There is more than one way to achieve that. Their death needn't be physical.

They're not beyond redemption - many of us were not so different once.

Kill them and they'll never be useful, and only serve to harden resolve in the rest.

I hope they all jump

DIE YOU COMMIE FAGGOTS

I can imagine quite a lot of salty libs falling for it.

They are more alike than you think...

>If you kill your enemies, they win

>Too far
>On Sup Forums

What

They don't win, but corpses are useful to an enemy that thrives on emotion and victimhood.

I would lose exactly zero sleep over the fact of them dying, but it would make things more complicated for us than it needs to be.

It'd be much better if we can get progressives to start desecrating the flag and saying #fuckamerica or something like that.

We need to catalyze them into showing their true colors sooner.

>too far

#notmyflag
#notmypresident

No.

MEDIA KEEP THIS IN YOUR PICTURES, OR BE KNOWN AS LIARS.

If we can't make them safe, why not advocate their suicide? Go for it.

This is bad.

Like seriously bad. If all the landwhale tumblrites start jumping they might start LOSING WEIGHT. You'll be walking down the street only to be greeted by aids skrillex flexing his pecs in your face.

We should work around this then, make it more believeable

>landwhale tumblr SJW takes it seriously
>magnitude 9 earthquake
user NO

>too far
Do you have any idea where we are?

>Imagine if we lost and the lefties were trying to do this shit to us.
Did you not follow the election cycle? By election day, the entire MSM got together and they were flat-out calling anyone pro-Trump a neo-Nazi.

Nothing we can convince adults to do out of their free will is too far.

I wonder if enough jumped will it trigger an earthquake?

Fuel for the bright fires

got the hashtag wrong lmao, my bad

>#HoboHumpAgainstTrump

The homeless need love too.

DELET

This is strategically unsound. What's your plan for this?

If it's simply to kill some lefties then you're retarded. You'll get *one* if you're lucky, changing jack shit in the grand scheme, but hand them a pile of ammunition in return.

If you're going to go the killing route it must be decisive.

Well what's your idea BritBong?

ya know im pretty sure it be #jumpfortrump if they won.

>If you're going to go the killing route it must be decisive

what did he mean by this?

I don't have one to hand, but no plan is better than a shit plan.

#JumpToStopTrump

we need to make it on a date so its a mass sudoku

Also make it seem like they will be helping america and spreading awareness if they jump

CTR hi

dogs

my 7 wills it

>#notmycountry
>#notmylife
>#jumpagainsttrump

#stumpagainsttrump

Make them cut off their finger tips in protest for (insert reason here)

This is a great way to fight Drumpf's hate

This seems like a better idea

I need to put myself at a disadvantage like disenfranchised groups. DIE ABLEIST SCUM REEEEEEEEEE

>Imagine if we lost and the lefties were trying to do this shit to us.
Anyone who's dumb enough to jump to death over a hash tag deserves what they get.

this.

this

we can eaz find images of people doing it and then make fake twitter accounts

> Should we troll emotionally fragile snow flakes in to literally killing themselves

No you retard why would you even ask that?

lol

> #notmycountry
Damn, u r good

It's fairly obvious.

It means we kill enough of them and their leadership that the ideas they carry can no longer effectively propagate. Much like the Jews did to the Nazis.

We don't have the manpower or the resolve to pull such a thing off - you would be killing thousands, if not millions.

It would also signify a point of no return. Either you win, end it with that, or you are destroyed. Particularly if done without popular support.

The day before trump gets inaugurated would be nice.

fucking Pinochet getting it right

Meh, you talk sense but we live in a senseless world.

Okay, but their resistance to Red-pilling is growing as they double, triple, and quadruple down. Has Leftism failed so completely we can avert a global crisis?

Should we get this going Sup Forums?

No this will back fire hard.

First of all the liberals don't have the backbone to do anything at most they'll carry out woefully inadequate suicide attempts in an act of attention grabbing. The real problem though is that we will end up catching the blame for the spreading of this tag and it will weaken our ability to influence the left into doing self depreciating acts like #pissforequality.

I'd love for this to work but it wouldn't, remember the lefty fucks said they'd leave the US if Trump was elected and they didn't, even the rich celebrity ones that could afford too migrate remained put for the most part.

Perhaps you should jump against Trump?

"We won".

*We* haven't won anything. The invasion of the kebab has only been delayed. Trump is still a Jewish pawn, though he's less overtly anti-white than the democrats, and he likely realizes that keeping a white majority is in his family's long term political interests.

When they go low, we jump from high.

I like the cut of your jib.

Points are made, something lighter then?

>No y
Stopped there. Are you fucking new to Sup Forums?

I want to say how obvious that is, yet apparently some idiots also tattooed "SS" for Sanders Supporter on their bodies. By all means go ahead.

This would be a good way to force his resignation. If 10,000 libs killed themselves every day unless he resigned, he would probably quit in a month. If not, increase to 20,000 a day until he stops the murders. Once we are at 20,000 a day, Trump will have to stop. Even Hitler didn't kill 20,000 people a day.

At the moment we would serve ourselves best by doing nothing at all, pushing pizza gate, and as far as the us is concerned making sure Trump isn't allowed to go back on all his election promises.

Hold him to his "you'll be in jail" remarks.

Lefties are gullible as fuck.

They unironically think that Negroes are equal to Whites.

> I'd love for this to work but it wouldn't
I agree.
But this might work

Maybe we should get this one going instead?

Them doubling down is good for us. It makes them crazier.

Proper Crazies are toothless - no one takes such a person seriously. The danger lies in reasonable psychos.

>if your enemies commit suicide they win

Save that shit for when there is an election to win desu.

#dumpagainsttrump

helping to get rid of these cucks is simply the next step

>too far
You do realize this is Sup Forums, right?

We could offer them free helicopter rides to do the jumping from.

yeah imagine lefties trying to attack and physically hurt people they disagree with! would never happen! the outrage! ohh fucking wait.

kek

i like how the guy filming is still standing there. it's impressive that some people will never learn from someone else's mistakes not even when someone just fucking died in front of them. human mind is really beautiful.

checked

this

YES KEK PLS