Guys?

What are some symbols that I can use to display my power level to other level headed White people but will go unnoticed to normies?

dick

chainmail

put a safety pin on your lapel, faggot.

this

fedora

What could be more racist and offensive than a Santa Hat?

I started wearing one all the time as a fuck you to the Holidays crowd.

Tunics are most redpilled

mention odin or something?

swastika or 1488 tattoo

That's literally virtue signalling you autistic moron

kek'd

Throw the word degenerate out there and gauge their reaction.

If they start using it, rest assured, they are most likely of a high-power level.

>how to get laughed at in public

>Get four of cloves
>Write path of light on it
>Attach to fedora

Congratulations, you are now a part of the secret cabal called 'the guild of master memers'.

also, smoking unfiltered cigarettes is a surefire sign that one is redpilled.

Be productive in a useful profession and maintain a polite manner with everyone unless provoked.

I was playing an online game with friends and then when some event happened a friend said 'You have to go back' in the LOST tone of voice and then I started laughing. Then he got real serious and said 'I'm worried that you knew about that'.

open carrying a 'military-style' rifle at all times

Red shoelaces.
Spider web tattoo on the elbow.
Thor's hammer necklace or general runic shit.

He's probably a redditor

this

thanks for the actual real reply.

>What are some symbols that I can use to display my power level to other level headed White people but will go unnoticed to normies?

Oh I know. We gave them at least their religion, engineering techniques, philosophy, science, legal codes, military traditions, regal models, infrastructure, and writing system. Oh and obviously mathematics and not just Pythagoras's theorem but the entirety of geometry, then later projective geometry, the foundations of calculus, recursion sequences. We even had a Fucking 64 byte onboard computer for computing astrological data for shipping merchants. But we're shit skin cucks because some hairy bikers killed some English priests who we eventually converted anyhow.