youtube.com/watch?v=VZeguR7sZJg
youtube.com/watch?v=fuUKttfR6eY
youtube.com/watch?v=9cJ-Kg8md_I
youtube.com/watch?v=-LtaAyhWBJI
youtube.com/watch?v=1aqPafAC7JU
youtube.com/watch?v=H6XviokosuI
youtube.com/watch?v=uQy6KNx4d-s
youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1oh-2g-vg

I was almost gonna say something about how it's bullshit to consider a 12-year-old an adult, even though it's probably the right call so that he doesn't get released when he turns 18/21. Then I read that he just stabbed some random kid in the back *multiple times* for absolutely no reason, and all my fucks were gone. Whether or not he's an adult, he made an adult decision, and gets an adult consequence. If the black community doesn't want it's chilrun tried as adults, it should stop making them grow up as fast as this kid.

>Jamarion

>koko has a tested IQ of between 70 and 95
Only trained gorillas can score that high. Wild ones won't come close. Not to mention that tremendous margin of error.

Show me the webms or screencaps of whites doing it to blacks.

rest in piece koko

Happened next town over from me. This was completely fucked. Guy drove 2+ hours and picked a random fucking house. He was also an emt or some shit in the medical field and had a family.

how did he make the guy suck his dick while "on the run"? I assume they mean while on the lam from the first shooting, but I cannot help but imagine a frantically-shuffling squatting man sucking a black dick while the nigger runs and tries not to shoot his own balls off.

AROUND MIGRANTS
EXPECT VIOLENCE

>All these post by one guy
It's kind of sad that you are so obsessed as to devote all this time to finding every example of black crime possible. I sincerely hope that you can move past whatever sparked this hatred in you, it'll be alright dude.

is this doing it correctly???

I can't believe they arrested a surgeon and an athlete for a crime they obviously didn't commit. That proud young Doctor needs to get back to the hospital! Maybe Usain there on the right can carry him over.

>what is an image dumper
>what is DownThemAll from previous threads
git gud newfag

U mad?

"But missah, we hads ta rob the man so we can get money fo dem textbooks an sheeit!"

good thing Bill dumped so much money into these guys. great investment

bit confused about what to think on this story desu

"niggers are animals" would be an appropriate response

Niggers

Interesting read

>it made him feel stupid
what an epiphany

Agreed, not bad at all.

You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

And yet a nigger can't be trained to score well.

bet the whiteboy called him the n-word.

Nigger

It's kind of sad that you are so obsessed as to devote all this time to link every post possible. I sincerely hope that you can move past whatever sparked this hatred in you, it'll be alright dude.

>Saving images over time takes effort

>implying you have to try at all to find examples of violent niggerdom
Obvious negro is obvious

It's kind of sad your a nigger posting on this board

good read

Honestly that black kid had no fucking chance. He's parents let him run around with a fucking knife and obviously feed him black culture bullshit 24/7

But all cultures are equal and it's racist to criticise black culture right?

>whitey are never sadistic beasts that ki-

it's not just culture
somalians for example are beyond salvation, for the most part

Fuck off nigger

thats terrorism not mass shooting

>The mask video
So the story is that he jumped from a third story window completely unharmed.. and then got beaten by cops? It's impossible that he maybe hit is face while jumping three stories!

Im not saying it's completely cultural. But the fact is there are plenty of peaceful black people out and it's largely because they have utterly embraced western values and culture.

a good OP makes sure his thread is bumped with enough quality content for lurkers such as myself to enjoy the read.

>every example of black crime

this motherfucker could post only the most heinous 1% of black crimes and it would fill every god damn page of this board you son of a bitch

A day or two in that thread with all the gets this guy responded to "pick where the next terror attack will happen." California. I don't have the screenshot of it but they specified Sacremento. Lmao memed into existance

depends, somalians here haven't embraced values, have employment rates in the 20s and generally are leeches at best
those 80% are no good, and it has to do with the fact that somalians are crap people and it's very genetic
i dont even mind migration from africa, nigerians are not that bad, problem is the somalians are refugees for the most part which means there was no selection, no vetting

Good reads thanks user

Oh, no. Make-believe. However shall we counter this.

Niggers are fucking animals

Didn't we train one to lead the country?

A mulatto, you'll recall

blacks here are basically ok tho

Niggers aren't human

>real life niggers
>fake movie crackers
Great argument (Jamarquavius)

Threads like these make me REALLY wish I had grown up in 1930's Mississippi where you could just have your way with a chimp as lividly as you please and the police didn't give a rat's ass. The police themselves would sometimes join the fun.

Probably not the healthiest threads to lurk in but...

>59
Holy shit TIL

really begins neural currents

he thinked about it too hard

youtu.be/wISymv4_V0w

I'm in northern/central CA. I'm going into Sacramento tomorrow.

Pray for me brothers. I don't want to die like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Griu-Ge8MLw

Women whenever a fight breaks out
>AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Nobody's looking at me!!!!!!!!!!!
>FUCKING LOOK AT MEEEE!!!!!!!!

>every example of black crime possible
That's barely anything, there's a million more stories like that.

Niggers are animals

Lots of good new material here.

Yeah, surely the best way to demonstrate your hatred of niggerish behavior is to act niggerish.

Who would've thought the one behind snsd'songs was so fucking based.
I wish all gooks were like that.

jesus this bitch is hardcore