HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Washington post

Who wants to bet it something completely blown out of proportion or misinterpreted?

as long as he builds the wall

hires some corporates and big boys but still builds a wall and tells Muslims to piss off

Are you saying we are now regretting the results? Trump is still miles better than Hillary

His quote is taken out of context.

The truth is Trump is done using that phrase/phrasing it that way. He's still intending on doing it.

>Gingrich says

wow its literally fucking nothing

I mosread that as "grinch"

Fuck that little Newt

>Trump is still miles better than Hillary

I hate this excuse. "B-but he's a 2/10 so far instead of a 1/10" isn't going to cut it for those of us who don't blow him no matter what happens

Newt is a fucking Tavistock subversive.

Fuck him. There's a damn good reason so many of us here on Sup Forums flipped the fuck out when people started naming him as POSSIBLE VP/high level cabinet pick...

He is scum.

Smart? You betcha!
BTFO od libshitus on TV? AB-so-lutely!

But he is NOT about anything remotely MAGA.

He is an NWO hardliner.

Fake news.

>implying he's 2/10
come on now be realistic here

>The Washington Post

sage

what did he say?

>I don't want to use this phrase anymore
DON'T U UNDERSTAND DRUMPF IS LITERALLY CUCCING YOU RIGHT NOW

>not personally getting someone to investigate Hillary anymore
>backed off on throwing out Obama care
>now this

keke
and retards here actually bought what Trump was selling

Put your head further into the sand, maybe you'll suffocate.

Kek

Is it Bezos's grudge, or just the Washington insiders who work for the Post who grind the axe so feverishly there?

OOOOOOOOOOOH!

DRUMPFLET BTFO FOR GOOD

>builds a wall and tells Muslims to piss off

Are those really the actual reasons why so many rural and suburban retards voted for Trump?

Technically, he is done. His cabinet has been picked.

Would anyone miss Newt if he died?

Yes

He's still set on draining the swamp, he just wants to use a different phrase because he thinks that it doesn't properly convey the outcome he's aiming for by doing so.
Also just did a quick google search about it, either these outlets are all pulling the same shit as WP, or they're desperate for the same clickbait.

>wait everybody is using the same talking points?

Fake news

There are plenty of real reasons but those are the "America, fuck yeah!" ones. Some technical reasons:

>Lower all personal income taxes and put a 35% tax on companies who outsource labor but sell into the US, as their savings from outsourcing average at 30%.

>Impose congressional term limits so congressmen focus on their job rather than constantly trying to be re-elected.

>Raise the minimum payment on H1B1 visas from 40k to 90k so large companies cannot fire thousands of experienced US workers making 60-100k, replace them with visa workers, and pay them the minimum payment for years because those visa workers can't leave the company or risk being deported. This way we only bring in the best people and pay them properly, instead of replacing "next step" jobs and high paying entry jobs with visa jobs at the expense of american workers AND visa workers (who are stuck at 40k and pay the higher american cost of living).

>Put a 5 year ban on congressmen/executive branch positions from becoming lobbyists to end the revolving door.

>Ban foreign entities from funding US political campaigns.

>Repeal mandatory health insurance payments imposed under Obamacare. People should not be fined for not affording health insurance, especially when the midwest states had their "Affordable Care" premiums increase between 25% and 100% this year alone.

>Restructure the VA to ensure veterans receive not only physical health care but mental health care as well.

>Rewrite tax codes to allow working families to deduct more child care costs, including daycare, on their tax returns for up to 4 children. Additionally adding tax incentives for businesses to offer easy-access to child care for their workers.

>Add an immediate $20 billion to the education budget, as the change is needed now and not later. Using the same unbudgeted executive action Obama used to bail out the banks, but instead to help our schools.

In part because retards hear "drain the swamp" and think it means there won't be rich people in government anymore.

Spun talking points... wapo, ny times, politico all copy each other and spin out of context.

Newt is a god damn swamp king

>Trump has done a complete 360 and turned away from his promises
>h-he's just done using the phrase
>h-he's still gonna do it guise

>New England smugglers get pissed that the UK is cracking down on them and come up with a 'no taxation without representation!' mantra because they know they'd control an independent political entity
>Plantation owners throughout the South convince poor whites that the North wants to make them subservient to negroes while also planning to go back to importing millions of niggers so they never have to rely on white labor
>Reagan campaigns on conservative 'small government' platform; raises taxes a half-dozen times, vastly increases defense spending, gives amnesty to five million spics

Fleecing the masses with empty but easy-to-understand platitudes while secretly designing to do the exact opposite is a time-honored American political tradition

I know you're baiting but people on Sup Forums and other cucked boards unironically believe this

yes. also, muh emails

I don't even care what Sup Forums thinks about vidya.

Not baiting at all, the delusion on this board is unreal.

I have no trust in Trump now. We're gonna get a few minor token actions and the status quo will go on laregly intact

>The truth is Trump is done using that phrase/phrasing it that way. He's still intending on doing it.

Trump's statement on the matter.

>We're going to drain the swamp... of corruption. Funny how that term caught on, isn't it? I told... I tell everyone-- I hated it. Somebody said, "drain the swamp." I said, "Oh, that's so hokey. That is so terrible. I said, "All right, I'll try it'." So, like a month ago, I said, "drain the swamp." Place went crazy. I said, "Whoa. What's this?" Then I said it again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right? "

>CUCCING

Is that where he pelts us with cucumbers?

Draining the Swamp was cool at the time but was harder to accomplish than it looked I guess. It can be just redefined as bringing in people not beholden to special interests. Trump has the by far richest cabinet ever therefore its assumable that they will not be able to be bribed and can self-fund.

That right there might be enough to be considered "drained". The actual terms were being stolen by liberals though to mean Trump was failing because he didn't literally only hire Catholic Priests and country bumpkins or people on hunger strikes to cabinet posts and only fabulously wealthy people instead.

Trumps strategy if it is, indeed a strategy appears to be hiring people who are uncorruptible by politics and with extreme levels of brains and success in life.

who cares what newt says?

>Instead of putting people who get bribed into his cabinet put the people who do the bribing into his cabinet

Keep your friends close and put your enemies into positions of power, as the motto goes.

who?

It's going to be much, much worse than the status quo

I live in Michigan where our governor ran on the same platform as Trump: "I'm a rich, non-political businessman who knows how to run a more efficient government so that we can do more with less taxes!"

All he's done is cut spending, raise taxes, given the resulting revenue to cunts from out-of-state, and poison niggers.

FPBP

Good job leaf

You know he will do literally none of these things.

>and poison niggers

ok and?

>won't start ww3
>improves relations between the US and Russia

Looks like he's already beaten Hillary.

Granted, if he doesn't build a wall, ban muslims, or any of this other shit...the liberals will be an even bigger laughing stock for losing their fucking minds and acting like the world's going to end.

At this point, he either makes America great again or makes liberals/the left look like overreacting mongoloids.

Win/win

This is assuming Trump can't shit done.

Have you not learned from last year that Trump can go against the entire world and still win?

He will MAGA and you'll like it

>republican

Because the liberals don't tax the shit out of everyone and take peoples rights and possessions, right?

Endgame for a lot of modern liberals is communism. Sounds a lot like "I don't have much but the communists will make sure others have less"

How do you retards not get the hypocrisy of this?

FPBP

The WP is fake news and is salty over Trump. Best take anything they say with a grain of salt.

Lol.
That's not how Trump operates. He's a deal-maker. Once the deal is done, he puts mangers in place and moves onto the next deal.

Pence and the rest of the Goldman execs he's put in charge are the managers.

Trump doesn't do "hands on" management.

Too bad, he sent the right message and Hillary instead chose to attack white men. She could have had the Presidency if she chose represent the majority of Americans or at least be neutral. She was not. We voted for him.

And you know this how?

Again, all you are doing is assuming/predicting on things you cannot possibly know.

You're setting yourself up to be BTFO in the future.

Stay mad while Trump makes you rich dumbass

>WaPo
>Gingrich
>no content

No, this is literally how he has run his businesses his whole career.

Why would he change at the age of 70?

He makes a deal (gets elected) and then places people in place to run the business for him.

>Washington Post

77D Backgammon

pause the meme

So what will his next deal be? Or are you saying he will do nothing but keep status quo running through his other people working for him?

>No, this is literally how he has run his businesses his whole career.
>Why would he change at the age of 70?
First he was a businessman

Now he's president

Dumbass

Imagine if people could just calm the fuck down and wait for at least a year. That would be something else.

>Newt says the slogan is retired
>Media takes this as Trump doing a 180 on his declared policies
>Liberals gaslight themselves again

>Fast forward 1 year from now

>Liberals are screaming and shitting themselves because they thought Trump wasn't going to do the thing he said he was gonna do
>Trump supporters get to laugh at liberals again

Get used to losing, shitlibs. You're in for a really bad time.

Yup those ex-Goldman execs will suddenly work for the good of the people, like they always do.

He was never really going to build the wall or drain the swamp I'm just happy he won because hilldog won't be pres

I don't know why you think your opinion even matters here. You just do whatever the Germans tell you to do.

Called it

>he still believes the jewish media
good goy

didnt learn your lesson when hillary lost huh?

>a complete 360

why are polacks so stupid?

>being this fucking new

>wapo

>Yup those ex-Goldman execs have a better chance of working for the good of the people than Hillary Clinton.

Yes, they will.

>Trump doesn't offer Newt anything

Is what the title of this article should be.

He TOTALLY should have hired some 19 year old Ancap guys to be in his cabinet, amitire? THAT would have made you totally happy.

it is. Gingrich was actually saying that Trump was done with the phrase "Drain the swamp", not the idea of it.

Gingrich is just butthurt Trump didn't appoint him into Trump's cabinet.

He was talking about the usage of the tagline in an NPR interview. He said that he liked the imagery of alligators and swamps personally.

More fake news. More half baked headlines. More out of context shit. Yawn.