If you had the power to dictate a national age of consent here in the US, what would you lower it to Sup Forums...

If you had the power to dictate a national age of consent here in the US, what would you lower it to Sup Forums? Pedophiles keep out, ephebophiles welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would raise it to 60.

17 to keep it aligned with the rated R and M for mature.
Also lower the drinking age to 17

I would dictate 14 but only through marriage, verified by the father and the state. Sex at 16, but highly, highly discouraged and possibly fined for casual sex/promiscuity. Must be in a committed relationship.

16 like in all civilized countries. Also to make it de facto not accepted after a certain age like here. It is how things should be.

As soon as she's had her first period desu

And when I mean de facto not accept I mean it is looked down upon, nothing more than that.

15 or 16 seems fime desu.

Instead of some arbitrary age, make it a certain level of estrogen/progesterone that coincides with a certain level of physical development in women

Some 13 year olds nowadays have bigger tits and fatter asses than my 25 year old gf ffs

It was raised to 21 cause of mothers against drunk driving.

16 seems like the most reasonable age.

Any lower and the person isn't mature enough mentally

Any higher and it becomes the state interfering with human nature

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
brrrt brrt
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

I would make it so if they are having periods or have boobs or pubes then I fuck them

15 or 16 imo

16 for hetero sex 25 for homo sex

14-15, definitely 15, that's half of 30.

>pic related, a 15 year old

PPPPPHHHHOMP !

Pretty sure that in the USA there is no law for age of consent regarding fags.

I'd raise it to 25

First menstruation plus one day.

KITSUNE GIRLS ONLY

I agree that it should be higher for homos.

There's going to be so many men growing up completely warped and damaged because of regrettable things (such as sucking cock and being fucked in the ass) they did that may have seemed like a good idea when they were 16-20 but they later realise they are straight and have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

Gayness is often just a phase. Homo age of consent should be at least 21.

This pasta nigger knows whats up.

please have another look at

let the person who is to be fucked decide

its really simple. even adults make decisions they later regret, so the idea of regretting having sex is irrelevent. i know a few girls who got molested and dont care. they still like the guys.

kek

16 would be fine if you are old enough to kill someone with a car you're old enough to know how right it is to stick a dick in you

>platonic hotness

We got Jew's on the marriage at 30 meme lads.

Arranged marriage at puberty when?

No age of consent with the added rule of a maximum 2 year age difference between partners for people under 18.

16 No lower no higher and keep it that way
Also fuck these cunts why should i be allowed to die in war before i can drink? i can enlist right now and die but i can't drink.

Lower alcohol consumption to 18 again.

15 granted the age difference between the sex partners is less than 2 years

You mean everybody under 18 must only have sex with those within a two-year range, but people can fuck under 18's and get off scott-free?

fuck off Sup Forums

T. American education... Learn to read

15. Maybe 16. It's 16 in most of america (33 states) an is only actually 18 in like 8 of them.

>tfw agree with Turkroach
REEEEE

That's called stockholm syndrome

It's already legal retard

Closet bisexual detected. I bet you don't even know that straight guys don't experiment.

>but people can fuck under 18's and get off scott-free?

Where the fuck did I imply that?

same here except set the minimum age to puberty... you don't want a 10 year old fucking an 8 year old unless your name is John D. Podesta

Age difference of 4 years is already legal
At 20 i could (and did) legally fuck and date 16 year olds.

14 with romeo and juliet laws for relationships in the grey area like 13 and 14 etc.

While I don't think they are mentally capable of assessing the risks of the situation I don't think they are at 18 so who gives a fuck.

You have to actually have to think there is such a thing that is consent to have an age of consent desu.

13+, like in japan. No particular reason to keep it higher.

english only pls

I'd abolish it and bring back arranged marriage and make sex outside marriage illegal.

This user knows.

12 for anal and oral sex
14 for sex
16 for breeding

Lowest is 14 but in most places its 18 in Japan m8

>doesnt know about the word filters
Fucking newfag tripfags, astounding

underrated kek

None, but I'd make it a legal requirement to be married to fuck.

And marriage would be from 18 years old, 16 with parents' permission.

see

>flag

You people are even more degenerate than the turd world countries you shit out all over south america

AoC should be determined by debt to income ratio score. If you can afford to have a child, including income from sponsors, then it should be permitted. However each party would only be able to cover a maximum of 50% of the cost.

>Tom Selleck want's to fuck a Xyo
>Cost of child birth is $10k, plus expenses for first 5 years, so around $30k
>Tom can front $15k no problem
> Laura is Xyo and she does not work, and has $2k dollars in savings from birthday money
>AoC law says !Legal

we put more thought into buying a car than we do having kids

Wew lad

not talking about the desu m8

#cosplayers

I lived in Osaka for 2 years. Fuck what that image says.

You're one to talk Yankee doodle

By suggesting you would abolish an age of consent system then going on to describe a hard age-limitation for sex between

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Japan
>The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13 regardless of gender or sexual orientation.[44] However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of "fornication" (淫行) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age)[45] with prefectures and districts specifying further details in (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) like adding exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval)
As far as i understand, if parents give you approval, you can do it?

Yep
Also there is no reason to set an age limit, nature does a perfectly good job of that itself in the form of menstruation/wet dreams.

>what would you lower it to Sup Forums?
I'd just change the laws to where people within certain ages of one another wouldn't be held to the same standards as comparable to say a 30+ year old abusing a young teen.

Gas the pedos.

Come again?

get a load of this hothead

guys I found siberianmoose a few days ago showuld I burn my computer?

Prohibition only pushes problems underground

Education is always a better option.

Yes i know these pressure groups are dumb as fuck

No age of consent.
Also no consent.

13-15 years old for people around 18-20

16 years old for people around 18-25

Half your age plus 7.
/thread

underage

Supporting the AoC is supporting girls being sluts.
Exactly. Immediately after a girl's first blood she should be married.

I thought California was liberal? Why aren't they aligned with New England on this one?

She has ugly man-hands.

That is retarded.

please answer, I mean there are million torrents it's hideous to assume that all are tracked,..right?kirklees calle

>Pakistan has no legal age of consent, because marriage is legally required before sexual intercourse is allowed
>The minimum age of marriage is 18 for men and 16 for women
funny picture but dumb

New England's common law is closer to the original anglo-saxon traditions, so like the South they have younger ages.

California is a full-blown technically engineered secular society, their common laws follow (((progressive))) innovation, therefore they have higher AoC.

Dictate nationally? similar to many states, 16 with caveats and age ranges for slightly older/younger.

You're going to be getting culturally enriched in prison in no time

15, you're ready

I'm fine with anything around 16 (a couple years higher or lower is fine). In reality, women are stupid until they are post-menopausal, so it's not like making them wait a couple extra years to have sex is going to change outcomes. Proper parenting combined with socio-cultural influence decides how promiscuous a female is much more than the law.

This breaks down when you're 13...

>their common laws follow (((progressive))) innovation, therefore they have higher AoC.

But I though the (((progressive))) opinion was something along the lines of "my body my rules" or "sex positive" bullshit. Hence New England. How do Cali liberals defend this? That's some serious congnitive dissonance they've got there.

How would you enforce that? How would a man know if he was going to be convicted of statutory rape? Are women going to carry around test reports? Are we going to take blood samples before sex?

This is why Aussies are so fucked. Think about consequences and not just immediate actions.

(((progressive))) basically is code for just fuck white men up.

Higher age of consent means more opportunity for men's lives ruined