Transgender former banker has her ears and nose REMOVED to transform into a 'dragon lady'

Transgender former banker has her ears and nose REMOVED to transform into a 'dragon lady'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_ear
youtube.com/watch?v=6YB4xpw57eU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if she's actually from the underground lizard society and her camouflage is wearing off

That's a psychotic faggot, not a female.

>Mfw she runs into someone who is tripping balls and gets mistaken for an actual monster
>mfw she gets beaten to death

and you people wonder why the west is declining

>Transgender former banker has her ears and nose REMOVED to transform into a 'dragon lady'
Oh I know. We gave them at least their religion, engineering techniques, philosophy, science, legal codes, military traditions, regal models, infrastructure, and writing system. Oh and obviously mathematics and not just Pythagoras's theorem but the entirety of geometry, then later projective geometry, the foundations of calculus, recursion sequences. We even had a Fucking 64 byte onboard computer for computing astrological data for shipping merchants. But we're shit skin cucks because some hairy bikers killed some English priests who we eventually converted anyhow.

Really looks like a dragon.

>what is the results of untreated mental illness?

I'll take "Sacks of shit that need to die" for $1,000 Alex.

WOW THIS HAS SO MUCH RELEVANCE TO THE MODERN POLITICAL ATMOSPHERE

I FEEL SO INFORMED BY THIS GREAT THREAD

POL/ IS B/ NOW!?

cya later cucks

Dragon bathrooms fucking when?

How the hell can you convince a doctor to cut off your ears? They aren't cosmetic.

You would be surprised how many repressed people are in the banking industry who go fucking all out faggot the minute they retire.

I would berry my dick so far up her ass

Money.

>not mentally ill

>mistaken for
wew lad

>What is the Hippocratic Oath
>What are ethics boards

>mistaken for an actual monster
>mistaken

Yea... Would not really be a mistake....

They are more cosmetic than a foreskin.

As they say, there's only one cure for stupidity.

What is a plane ticket?
Whay is Guatemala?
What are back alley doctors?
What is not using an actual doctor and using a body modification artist?
What is money?

I agree that foreskin isn't just cosmetic. But it's not as important as the outer ear structure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_ear

You make a good point. I'm just disgusted that a doctors somewhere agreed to mutilate the guy instead of send him to a mental hospital.

The pinnae are only really important for sound localization of front to back.

Foreskin has 20% of total nerve endings in the penis, and the only fine touch receptors.

I'll take my foreskin over my ears any day.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""her"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What is shitposting?

>not mentally ill

>dragon """lady"""
>looks like Voldemort

Whoops!

>be a hot trap
>waste it by becoming a snek

Who are "we"?

I self identify as an AH-1 Cobra attack helicopter. As such, I demand you provide me a place to refuel, and rearm.

man, cmon. what am I supposed to do if this thing walks in and asks for a job app?

Offer it a live rat to snack on?

>her
I believe 'it' is the correct pronoun at this case.

I, too, identify as a dragon. However, I lack the financial resources to afford such a complex and expensive surgery, including the additional wing transplant and flamethrower installation.

I was hoping that Bernie would ensure the government would handle it through the implementation of universal healthcare, an inalienable right, but that disgusting, bigoted, racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, Russian puppet, deplorable Drumpf had to be elected. All because of angry cis white men and the hateful electoral college.

Thankfully, I just got my Canadian visa and am happy to know to know the Canadian taxpayer will instead ensure that I can finally be comfortable in my own body.

Thank you, Canada.

Every day we stray further from God's light.

>yes, I'm here for the job interview

This fuck face was a banker who threw it all away while a struggle as a 40k millionaire

The video: youtube.com/watch?v=6YB4xpw57eU

>(((former banker)))

"Hello, I'm here for the job interview"

fuck hes sexy

THE REPTILE BANKERS!

>openly gay
>transgender
>literally dragonkin
>preferred pronoun is 'it'
>hiv positive
>it's son abandoned it

Also.
Having a hiv positive person making your kids food.
Those parents should be killed desu.

Id fuck it

This is a perfectly healthy and normal human being!

So STRONG! :-)

Fuck me sideways, Sup Forums. I'm actually processing mental trauma right now.

>spics

Right looks like a fallout 4 mod

Remove snek.

You know it's getting bad when the reptilians begin walking openly among us.

2014 called. They want their news back

When did we start accepting these horrors as our equals in society.

>not a mental disorder

Good lord. I feel like doing Shit like this dooms us ever getting contact with alien worlds

WE HAVE TO GO BACK, SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY WE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE!