Limit clip size

Nobody needs a clip that holds more than 6 bullets. The only reason you would need more bullets is to go on a shooting spree. You do not need more than 6 shots to defend yourself.

I think Trump will do something. He's from New York City and he's white, so he hates guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, 6 round clips it is
No limit on magazine capacity though, right?

stfu faggot. guns are self-defense tools, not for killing precious little Bambi cuckboy.

Nobody needs a truck that goes over 5 mph.

this

7th nigger will just get beat to death.

make it quick thirty per stick

>clip
Fucking dropped.

fuck off and kys self

>Several posts in, and posted by a Yuro
I'm disappointed in you, r/nra/.

literally first post retard

It's not a clip, faggot. It is a magazine.

Nobody needs a blade any longer than 2 inches
You don't need any more than 2 inches to spread marmalade

>Clip

This triggers me

You should not be able to buy clips in a magazine desu. You should need an ID and background check which means buying in person.

You don't know how many people will be attacking you. You won't be calm under fire, so not every bullet will hit. Holding a firearm does not magically turn you into an action hero.

It's not that I want you murdered by niggers, but if you insist on being lemming-level stupid, I won't exactly miss you if you are.

That is a magazine you faggot. get lost.

>clip
Fuck off you child.

so many triggered gunfags

Even 6 is too many. I know guys who can reload so fast they fire 300 shotguns per second out of their clips

i agree whole heartedly
anyone who buys clips in a magazine should probably get a special permit to do that or something

>implying that going on a shooting spree against niggers and cucks is bad

agree, 30 round mags, 6 round clips. great.

Hey Kevin de Leon. I didn't know you were vacationing in Canada right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

I think we just need to ban magazines altogether, if people buy their clips from them then its too dangerous. Besides with magazines you have all that seditious material that could be harmful to the DNC.

True
Arrows are much more effective for hunting.

I know he wants to ban your assault clips, just let him limit your CLIPS to 6 rounds. We may also see that magazines will need to be regulated so you can't buy more clips from them as mentioned here .

>Nobody needs a...

That's not for you to decide boy.

I believe, at that fire rate, that is actually a clipozine.

>clip

Hidden.

Depends if it's being used in an AK-15

Nobody needs more than one bullet. The only reason you would need more bullets is to go on a shooting spree. You do not need more than one bullet to kill yourself.

I'll just carry 10 more magazines and actually aim the next time I shoot my movie theater. Alternatively I'll buy a sword and chop fuckers heads off just to show that guns aren't required to kill a shit load of people. No fuck that, I'll buy a chainsaw at the hardware store instead, no big expense required. Maybe I could wait until veterans day and run a lot of fuckers over during the parade, you know those old cunts can't run quick.

The thing is, people kill people, and we might as well have them do it in the most efficient way possible.

>Clip

How about you shoot yourself instead

The point of the 2nd amendment wasn't just to defend yourself from random burglars; it's to defend yourself from the government as well, when the time comes that they start stripping away our rights.
That time seems to be rapidly approaching, and at that point your fucking magazine size limit would only have proven to been a help to the government over anything else.
Please again, Im pleading you. Kill yourself, you degenerate waste of biomatter

>So many people failing to see the obvious nuance in the OP

30 (+1 in chamber) is standard capacity for free countries.
10 (+1 in chamber) is standard capacity in countries that hate freedom.
0 (+1 to the back of the head) is standard capacity in a dictatorship.

District of Columbia v. Heller established that the second amendment is regarding self defense.

Well, they're wrong.

listen bitch extendo clips are guaranteed in the constitution and you can fuck right off

>District of Columbia v. Heller
youre wrong, its about carrying guns in federal property

What if 7 guys are after me and I run out of bullets?

Checkmate.

Say it with me:

WELL REGULATED

Nobody needs a cock longer than 2 inches either.

Cut off the extra you faggots.

You chose two inches to save yourself from the knife.

Jersey shore style infestation require larger capacity mags but 6 bullets in a clip is fine if you leave mags alone.

>everyone literally falling for the b8

shut up nigger

allow unversal conceal carry and get rida background chex and all limits on guns
export democrats

4 inch master race, barrel and cock