Sup Forums explain this to me:

Sup Forums explain this to me:

When Europe,Russia and the USA go full shitskin/muslim because of the jews, don't they know Israel is fucked from that point on?

>no muh greatest ally anymore
>no economical and military support

You can already see a increase in a anti israeli way of thinking in the european goverments.

tldr: Why do they do it, why do jews want to destroy their own jew country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypRb8Z3dMRs
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.753161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've asked the people about that here before. You will get no solid answer. The Jews, despite being subhuman parasites, are also nearly omniscient and think 100 moves ahead.

The idea is that if everyone else is surrounded by people they don't like or get along with, they will be to busy trying to figure out why and who they hate to unite against anything and just exist.

I don't get it. Is total destruction including their own country and people the endgame of the jews?

>don't they know Israel is fucked from that point on?
thats the plan, hyper elite jews want to prune the bottom nigger-tier jews just like when soros ratted out other jews to the nazi's.

they're making all the bottom jews move to israel where it will be promptly nuked.

so where do the elite jews live?

They have sub-human behavior and morals. Being less than human doesn't mean stupid, it means behaving in a way that is not traditional or nationalist for a group of people.

Sweden, US, other places that I have no idea on.

They can move wherever they want. America is the stronghold basically.

Because muslims will just kill eachother, theyre easily controlled. Its not that complicated.

Hey have you guys considered that maybe a lot of the shit that's going wrong with the world isn't because of (((them))). Maybe it's just because humans are kinda mediocre in general? Crazy idea, I know, but think about it. Really wrinkles that brain.

If you had a 4 digit IQ, would you control the human race?

Because it is not the Jews doing it.
Zionism is just as much a pawn as Islam and the Nihilist leaders of Europe.

When are you shitheads going to realize this?

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

>Zionism is just as much a pawn as Islam and the Nihilist leaders of Europe.
good try shekelstein.

The real enemy is the group using the proxy ideologies to usher in the end times and antichrist:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypRb8Z3dMRs

But what about Trump? Isn't his presidency supposed to stop shitskins from flooding into our country and improving American society?

Nah, I'd probably just get mine and be content. Better that than another shoah, no?

refer to the letter and video here--->
then get back to me

>muh christ cuck video
>still worshiping the dead kike on a stick
nah, you're a retard.

Jews will sit in the politburo of a new soviet union that will emerge out of eu once whites is done.

You think the "Jews" invented Marxism?
The ideology of Marxism can be seen described all the way back to Plato's republic.
It is a product of Luciferian Babylonian mystery religions.
Marx was only the guy they gave it to to popularize it.

Did you read what is planned to happen to Atheists in the grand social cataclysm?
It's not pretty.

Thank you for returning faith into humanity based constellation man. Even one people united is their #1 fear. Successful nation, no matter how small, that would resist their control would absolutely shatter the narrative of globalized world being the only choice and a blessed eventuality.

Filthy goyim! How haven't you figured it out yet? We don't want mutual destruction! We want to get you to the breaking point! When rape and murder by the hands of the islamics is an everyday occurrence to your societies, that is when your true nature shows itself!

You whites are the most destructive race on the planet when motivated enough. We made you fight each other in ww1 and it through the destruction and bloodshed we became filthy rich.

When we got found out by Hitler, we had you fight a war to stop him. Now, you shall do our bidding by stopping the islamics that continuously oppose us. We will flood your countries with enough of them that you learn to hate them and consider them less than human. Only by harnessing your inner anger and savagery that you long locked away can we take them out of the picture. Long live Israel!

>You think the "Jews" invented Marxism?
he was a jew you retard.

> islam destroyed
> zionism destroyed
> atheism destroyed
> christianity destroyed

feels good to be agnostic.
btw who wrote this? and "who" plans the stuff you wrote.

You are the very person that the antichrist needs.
You will fall for the antichrist and his false signs and wonders. You will gladly render your adoration to him.
You will be alive for a while. But then you will be burned up if you do not believe. You will realize this before the end.

Mazzini-Pike plan.
Highest degree of Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
360th degree.

thats some heavy stuf. Jesus christ

Lucifer is who is in charge of this plan.
But you don't believe in YHWH, so you will mistake the incarnation of the man of sin as "god."

You are in grave danger. Yeshua is the only change you have.

Heavy indeed.
It is a battle for the very souls of men.

What if.. now hear me out...

What if the Jews don't control as much as you think they do?

I mean, Muslims are semitic too. They're not racially that different.

>Because muslims will just kill eachother, theyre easily controlled. Its not that complicated.

Except the only thing the Saudis and Iran agree on is condemning Israel via the UN.

The Jews in Israel need the white man to survive.

t. Achmed

The Jews do this by supporting Islamic groups?

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.753161

Because the people wanting Europe to become islamic are not pro israel jews, they are anti israel jews who sponsor pro palestinian groups in israel

You incorrectly assume that jews would still need international support by them. They already have nuclear weapons and they are already printing everyone's money. Their last step is to become a world government and for that they need a weakened, dumber world.