youtube.com/watch?v=jCT0yhihKj0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

solitary.vice.com/

Well that looks fucking boring.

>I'm going to do nothing for 30 days
>I accomplished something!

heheheh

Vice is a shitty rag for millennial hipsters.

>sit in a room for a month
>get paid
HARD HITTING JOURNALISM

What exactly is the point of this? If it's to try to shed light on the justice system, they'd do better by putting a camera in someone who was actually arrested's cell instead.

Vice makes Vice reporter do nothing for a period of time.

What's different?

>no jerking off for 30 days

how.

its like my bedroom minus my pc, I'd probably invent a tabletop system if I got paper and a pencil or jackoff all day

when do you think this guy will snap?

Nice advertising, the proper submissions have been made.

CHOW

You start tripping balls in solitary confinement. Lose all sense of ability of what is real, all the noises in your head start sounding like real voices. The air conditioning sounds like a jukebox blasting pop music. You don't want to do that for a month, let alone months at a time like some convicts get for being uppity. You completely lose your mind after a while.

+1

Without meth? Early day 3.

The time of the left-wing millennial media bubble is concluding. What a bore it was.

Vice journalists get blood tested to ensure they all have low testosterone levels.

I watch Orange is the New Black

It's called "the shoe". Not solitairy.

Same job different office am I right?

are they not allowed books? if given enough books that would be tolerable, and once you go crazy you can just play a DnD with yourself .

According to some crazy people who got locked up for being crazy in the first place.

Take your shitty viral marketing back to Leaftown faggot.

Wasted cell.

He's taking a piss!

Looks comfy

>The air conditioning sounds like a jukebox blasting pop music.
People won't believe you about this but you are 101% correct.
Having binged on stimulants into states of sleep-deprived psychosis, I cannot confirm you hard enough on this.

And by George is it creepy shit.

Worse than yhay, it's multicultural propaganda

While he's in there frame him for the rape and murder of a child.
Then let all the other prisoners know about it before he's put in general population.

he still wants attention

depends on the prison.

Some prisons, "solitary confinement" isn't really. It just means you get your own room and you aren't let out with everyone else, but you're still in a block where you can yell at the other cells.

My buddy spent time in one of those, with all the death-rows and lifers. He said they would try trading books/magazines and playing chess, but sometimes everyone just wanted to sit around and be bored. They would all shit-talk about how if they ever got a chance, they would kill eachother for the shit they did.

Then, one day... the doors all malfunctioned. Death row and solitary block opened up all at the same time.

None of them left their cells.

"I knew you faggots were all talk! Oh, when I get out, I'm comin' over there and giving you what you deserve. Fuck off. I'm starting to think most of you didn't do it after all, fucking pussies."

i missed the piss.

>workout twice a day
>read
>sleep
>send kytes
>troll the guards

youtube.com/watch?v=jCT0yhihKj0

this is going to be awesome around day 20-30, hopefully he goes crazy

I get that effect a little bit when I smoke weed.

>None of them left their cells.

That does not really surprise me, after being locked away for so long you wold be psychologically damaged, going out would be terrifying as fuck.

keeping your mind occupied would be the best thing you could do, reading, chess, I would think a tabletop rpg would be really popular with all the escapism it would allow. I wonder if there are enough geeks in prison to teach them

Why would we have a problem with it?
He's locking himself up, basically just doing our job for us.

It's well known and documented you faggot. Victorians used to enforce complete solitary confinement on prisoners because they believed that giving them time to self reflect they could "become blank" and realise the error of their ways. The vast majority of them just went fucking insane. Isolation is a fucking form of torture and is used even today.

>sleep-deprived psychosis
You realise that they allow you to sleep in solitary, right?

Even though she knows I've been in the hole, my girlfriend literally didn't believe me when I told her how shower in solitary confinement works. She doesn't believe that you don't get to shower yourself, you get chained up naked and hosed down by a bunch of guards.

I spent two months in solitary confinement, was easy because the cells have tvs

Are there any other websites where I can just watch someone like this for free?

KEK it's like the one thing you can do

Not diverse enough. They should put a nigger in the containment instead.

SC without any media or some form of stimulation is pretty shit if you're there for a long time.

Despite what most people here might say, I'm pretty sure a lot of Sup Forumsacks would probably get pretty fucked up if they were stuck in there for a few months.

wew

Isolation would only drive you insane if you're physically incapable of handling your own thoughts, you colossal pussy.

Most people are so deluded about who they really are, and what they really think, that any forced introspection is a terrifying prospect to them.

>for up to 30 days
>for up to

He'll leave after a week and write an article about what a terrible experience it was

He's been in there since the 12th dummy.

>vice

yep, lots of nerds play DnD in prison

Yes. I've done time.
I'm talking about outside of jail in case that wasn't completely obvious.
But, I will say this. It can be hard to sleep in the pen.
Sometimes it's your cellmate snoring like an asshole.
Sometimes it's the constant electrical buzz in the fluorescent lighting.
Sometimes it's riffraff making a scene, or a late-nite shakedown.

this

know thyselfs pussies

You can make any animal mad by putting it in solitary confinement. Quite a bit of tests have been made with monkeys. They all ended up psychotic in a well known test.

You're allowed books in solitary, but he doesn't have any? Literally just false information for liberals to chow down on because it makes it seem "cruel" that he has nothing to do.

Fuck this.

>only 30 days

No, to get a TRUE feel for how solitary confinement impacts humans, he needs to be in there for 20 years and he won't be able to leave, in order to simulate an actual prison sentence.

Also put all the other Vice staff in solitary for 20 years, you know to give us a larger sample size.

So VICE is documenting /r9k/?

(citation missing)

the isis stuff is good though

>chat disabled
>comments disabled
>voting disabled

Not even a real experiment because there's items in the room that this dude could kill himself on...

That's horrible but fucking hilarious.

kek, nice digits

Then he's slept and someone is lying.
You will die due to lack of serotonin if you stay awake for more than a week or so. And unless the X-Men suddenly became IRL, there's no way to do 9 days awake, especially without supplements and stimulants.
The body will go into a full-stop emergency shut-down before you cane make it 9-10 days.

This is the life of many anons

>Give him things to play with for 30 days
>Give him 0 privacy

What a shit experiment, this is nothing like real solitary confinement

Fucking stupid desu. And the fact he can leave whenever he want just completely disconnects the experience from a real one where you can't just say 'im done, let's leave'.

Some guys at my uni did a 'homeless for a day' awareness raiser. They made a long, like-baiting Facebook post that talked about how 'horrible' it was, and how they squatted in a house and risked getting 'asbestos poisoning'.

Except, the next day, and to their full knowledge, they were back in their middle class luxury of a lifestyle. The real point about being homeless is the desperation, never gonna know when you're next meal is, etc. But they thought that their little stunt was a perfection representation. They will just use it to get laid somewhere down the line. Good cause with the wrong intentions.

What did you do user?

The communication people get on Sup Forums does a lot to keep people sane, I know this from experience. You don't realize how dependent you are on other people, even if ts anonymous, until they are gone

are you a monkey?

that looks comfy as fuck

You, leaf... you're okay.

It's shu you fuckwit
Special
Housing
Unit

>free room and board for a month
Smart guy

Illegal weapons.
I made shit that went BOOM too loud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
It took me literally 3 seconds to Google it. Stop being a faggot.

Me I got done on some bullshit trumped up charge
I mean Wtf is sexual battery of a minor anyway?

I get to watch a bitch-ass Lefty devolve into a beast within days and when they drag his nude, self-mutilated, limp form from the shit encrusted cell, he sees Trump is President and he blows his brains out with a stolen pistol?

Sup Forums Livestream?

How long were you lockes up?

>spending taxpayer money to feed, house, and clothe this loser for 30 days for a SJW rag
yep. This must be that universal basic income I've heard so much about.

So you are telling me i can get paid for just sitting in a prison cell for 30 days? where do i sign up?

Triple nickle coming in hot.

Vice dude probably gave the former occupant his wife's house keys in exchange for the cell.

you groped a teen's titty

Wizard?

Turning children into dildo power sources is wrong, my friend.

You're better off raping them.

I haven't left my room in six years
Solitary confinement wouldn't be too bad as long as I get books

I've spent about 1/28th of my life behind bars. I'm 31 right now.

Not that long really. I worked to keep the ducks in a row and get out from under the thumb.

It was all my uncle Jeffreys fault

Him and his fucking Island

Has a problem with what? Solitary confinement? Documentaries? Him doing it voluntarily?
You know what I have a problem with is rebbitfugees and newfags giving a hundred (you)s to bait and spam.

eh....He knows he's getting out at the end of the month, so his experience isn't really going to reflect what the typical guy solitary experiences.

in real solitary they literally give you nothing, you get clothes, sometimes light, sometimes no light, you don't know what time of day it is, you don't hear human voices for days at a time, the silence literally becomes a dull throbbing pain in your head. its actually horrible, and sometimes its justified I guess. but its still fucked up, I did two years in county, and a total of 10 days in solitary, those ten days were some of the worst of my life.

What the fuck are you on about? He's in solitary confinement. He can sleep if he wants.

Well that was a fucking horrible read.

I think the problem would be the rate at which you would consume books. Personally If i had nothing to do but read I would consume their entire library in short order.

As long as you had a family member that could send you books, is that even allowed, you wouldn't go insane right away. I wonder if anyone still offers degrees by mail? get your phd in prison

WhAt is news, current events or political issues.
This would make a nice /soc/ thread if he jacks off on cam though.

kys noob

You must not be very smart.

Jesus. Just think about life or something. You'll come out with a whole new perspective.

These people are such pussies
30 days in solitary confinement is nothing
I did three years and various short stays of 30 to 90 days
I bet in total I did over half a year in solitary all together
Solitary is just a break from the niggers

do you get books in solitary?