SWEDEBROS, was your country actually like this only 10 years ago???

SWEDEBROS, was your country actually like this only 10 years ago???

youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llfNRGQ7Tlg
youtu.be/SNvDUO42Hys
youtube.com/watch?v=MPK0Xbc5h0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i went to malmo in 2005 for a month and it was a shithole, i actually have a hard time imagining how it got worse

why is this music video so cringe?

Playing computer games? Sure

Tbh I think Sweden was for more PC then 10 years ago than today.

early 2000s, everything was cringey

this video lacks diversity

>its already been 10 years since basshunter was a thing

It's beautiful. I wonder if there are any places in this world anymore that are not tainted by niggers. Things used to be so nice.

it was fucking awsome m8 (rip 2005-2010)

youtube.com/watch?v=llfNRGQ7Tlg

If you're referring to the whiteness, yes it was much better. But I don't really meet that many noggers since I live in one of the whitest municipalities of Sweden, so my daily life is still white af. But if you go out into Stockholm it's like being somewhere in fucking MENA.

Ahh nostalgia

>Youtube Ad
Not watching that video

>Omg anything that isn't 10 layers of irony deep that breaks the fourth wall is so cringey xD
Leave, children.

i fucking love dota, remember listening to this song

white people are the best

If we're talking about vidya nostalgia this is a fucking classic
youtu.be/SNvDUO42Hys

I still maintain that Prydz and The Knife are the two most valuable assets you guys have.

It was like this less than 5 years ago. Wouldn't know what it's like nowadays. I don't hang out with people after work and I made sure to break the contact I had with any of my former friends and class mates. So I honestly have no clue what's in anymore.

But man, Basshunter set the trend and popularized Dota among people who otherwise didn't know it for a very long time.

Something neds to be said for what is analogous to the American chads here in Sweden, our chads play video games a lot more than their American counterparts. Enough that the whole gamer girl trend you've seen on the uprising since 2010 or so has been long commonplace here, though less obnoxious, because the guys chicks in high school dreamed about still played WoW/CS/UT/Dota religiously when they didn't have soccer or hockey training. And having a common interest is somewhat important for a relationship.

Chads in the west play a lot of sports games and cawadooty, always on a console.

Sweden 2006-2014 were when pc madness hit its peak but since 2014 it has done massive turn towards the better.
Even though some aspects of the Swedish society will never return/be able to fix.
Also this so fucking much. (Would even stretch it to 2005-2013 for me.

> I don't hang out with people after work and I made sure to break the contact I had with any of my former friends and class mates. So I honestly have no clue what's in anymore.
Why this?

Gearheads are the last of the non cucked Swedes.

I don't understand? What's special in this video? It could have been recorded yesterday

Are you new?

Yeah console is a lot bigger over there. PC reigned supreme here for a long time.

Was a criminal. Hard to stop being one when all your friends are various degrees of criminal as well.

Yes, and now there are Arabs everywhere and nobody goes outside, the cities are overrun so most people move out of there etc etc. Every single aspect is going down, rip.

Must be hard Sven Al-Swedani.
I hope you can find the path of Allah soon.

hey Swededudes, I've always wanted to visit your country after having been to Middle Eastern and SE Asian shitholes.

Are there still places in Sweden that aren't rekt by multiculturalism?

If you want I can go to the areas that got the Baghdad treatment and stomp the shit out of a haji, I'm a beaner so they'll never suspect it.

I heard gothenberg is pretty chill, it's like the last bastion of white swedish culture

>Are there still places in Sweden that aren't rekt by multiculturalism?
Yes.
>If you want I can go to the areas that got the Baghdad treatment and stomp the shit out of a haji, I'm a beaner so they'll never suspect it.
My tip for you is to stay out of the hoods and do it to the newly arrived scum if you want to do that as the hoodrats would either stab you or gun you down.
If you wait maybe 10-20 years you might even be able to come when we clear the shitholes up with bayonets fixed and tanks in line.

Yes, there is – but you have to go to really rural areas to experience TRUE white Sweden.

Try Härjedalen, Jämtland, Gotland and parts of Dalarna.

No, you fucking retard. It's just some people sitting in a room. Why could that not have been recorded yesterday?

Nonono, Gothenburg is shitskin central along with Malmö, Stockholm, Södertälje etc..
However culturally yes Gothenburg is alot better than ratholm or Al-malmö.

t. i live in Gothenburg/close

Because it says it was uploaded in 2005 you fucking mouthbreather

Nah, all the big cities have their fair share of darkies.

Almost all of them can be found under the red line in my pic.

I embedded the video and after seeing the title the first thing that comes to mind

>THIS KID PUSHES LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Good times, man.

Why are you telling a beaner to come here.

ITT: Refugees trying to keep tourists away from all the white areas

That's bullshit, Borlänge is filled with Somalis, just google somalier and that image where it says "Jobben" is from Borlänge. And most cities in the North has tons of Arabs roaming around as well.

I don't. Läste inte så långt.

they're playing dota

There's more shitskins in any of the suburbs around the Stockholm or Malmö areas alone than there are people in Borlänge

drag that red line along all the coast and circle Östersund, Borlänge, Falun, and i will agree.

You're a fucking idiot, of course I know it wasn't recorded yesterday.

I said that because he said "was your country actually like this only 10 years ago" implying that this video somehow couldn't have been made yesterday. There is nothing special happening in this video that wasn't possible yesterday. What is this huge change OP is talking about that makes it impossible to make a similar video today?

What would I be able to do there?

I imagine they don't get many foreigners and I don't want to show up and be a pain in their ass butting into their everyday life.

We had a bunch of somalis appear out of nowhere here in the Pacific Northwest, it looks like it physically hurts to be Somali honestly being that skinny and short

ITT: Asian trying to persuade us that there is no shitskins in our towns.

I don't get what your fucking problem is. Why does it fucking matter if someone is a "shitskin" or not. As long as people assimilate and become part of the Swedish culture there is no problem.

It's people like you that are creating all the divide and racial tension. You just have to come to terms with the fact that white people are dying off lmao.

It was for sure

>it looks like it physically hurts to be Somali honestly being that skinny and short
Yup exactly, And also their mental capacity is severly limited and i swear that all of them are the result of cousin marriage.
In my book they enter the "gas now with immidiate effect tier".
All they do is leech welfare because they incompatible with even a semi-modern society.

oh maaaan this song takes me back

2/10 bait, Straya never change.

I had this same problem. Its hard tochange when everyone around you is slangin. It makes it hard to restart

i knew it

this

nordics are white asians arent they?

>pussified beta video game loving men
>naturally cucked as fuck
>have the hottest women and the ugliest guys
>their women are known to outsource for men
>weak sex drives

What's with this shilling?

Check flag.

Hike in the forests and fjäll, experience some nice Swedish traditional cuisine and culture. On Gotland you could see raukar, Visby et cetera.

All they do is hangout at this hookah lounge thats been there for years, I'm not too tall standing only a hair away from 6'1 but even I tower over these fags.

The owner, an muslim apostate, told me and my bud that all they do is show up at around 4 or 5 and sit there till he closes blasting annoying haji music until his regulars start showing up.

He had to start packing and lets me and my buddy pack whenever we show up now in case they get ornery.

I feel bad that you guys can't carry legally, can you at least carry knives?

This isn't even that bad when it comes to Dota players.

was the whole guido culture that big in Scandinavia back then?
youtube.com/watch?v=MPK0Xbc5h0c

Nope, no knives. It's illegal. You can't have pepper spray either.

Somalis are not even physically intimidating even for an average 13-15-year old kid here.
Maybe small girls but otherwise not.
>I feel bad that you guys can't carry legally, can you at least carry knives?
Swedish laws are wierd when it comes to this, I can carry if on my way to the range/hunting etc.
Same rules apply on knives, It is all different from officer to officer though.
I have personally been stopped by police for open carrying my rifle and the police in my small town did not give a fuck as they obviously know that iam no trouble.
They only told me to avoid walking in town with it as some people might get scared and call the police.
It would be a different story if i did the same thing in any of the larger towns however.

Young people playing computer games?

Been that way since the late 90's mate, digital entertainment was literally made for people in countries where It's cold and dark 8 months /year, just look how over-represented the Nordic countries are in vidya and online communities in general (except for Norway, I guess they're busy counting money and sailing their yachts)

>and the ugliest guys
You're wrong, swedes are cute as fuck if you are into blond and blue eyed guys. Thinking of migrating to find a white husband there but scared of being raped by the refugees kek

>you can't have pepperspray either

What the fuck could possibly be the reasoning behind this?

Well you guys are tall right? I imagine you guys can overpower the average 5'6 haji or 5'4 somali

This, most people live below the red line. Some places in north have by far the most immigrants per capita. That's where all the empty housing was. Boden, Borlänge, Sundsvall etc. is full of them

So you can only carry to and from hunting?

Most somalis and even hajis aren't really intimidating, problem is they roll around in gangs so they can bum rush you if they wanted to

What kid of game do you have in your neck of the woods?

I guess we could. I'm 5'11 and pretty ripped so I got the physical advantage in a man to man situation. The problem is that they're never alone –they always walk around in gangs, and they also carry knives and other weapons – which I normally don't.

how known is this guy to the general public?

>So you can only carry to and from hunting?
Yes or if iam going to and from the range, or on private property/land etc..
But as Sweden is literally inawoods it really is not a problem and some of my friends carry without permit even though crimes are few in my place.
>Most somalis and even hajis aren't really intimidating, problem is they roll around in gangs so they can bum rush you if they wanted to
True, but then again i live away from those creatures and if they were to come to my area it would end in them being rounded up on trucks to get Srebrinca'd.
>What kid of game do you have in your neck of the woods?
Moose, Rabbits, Boar, Deers, Different types of birds, Wolfs (rare and also fuck them), And further up North Brown bears.
I personally hunt Rabbit and boar.

because you take it too seriously?

And the most likely reasoning behind the prohibition of carrying knives, pepper spray etc. to defend one self is that the state should have the monopoly on the use of force. Call the police if you're in trouble – they'll defend you! (which they won't because most of them are cucks)

I still listen to Basshunter regularly.

forsenE DAD

Do these fags ever get caught with weapons? I bet if you got caught with a knife you'd get fucked, how do these niggers get away with carrying weapons?

I want to believe they are getting constantly getting arrested or detained at least and your government is keeping it quiet

Gay as fuck also you faggot

it was mate. It's been like this for almost 25 years now. Started in the 80's with Olof Palme's wanna-be US melting pot bullshit. Spoke about multiculturalism and what have you.

Multiculturalism has been underway for a long time now and it used to be the balkans, then the turks, now slimes. It has to come to a god damn end.

Yes lol. Basshunter, lol. We made a metalcover of his songs

>rounded up on trucks to get Srebrinca'd

I had a feeling that rural Sweden still had a head on their shoulders.

Boars are a fucking menace, they're like the niggers of the animals world.

I've only gone hunting for wild boar, pheasants and rabbit, I got to hunt hajis but I didn't get any of them unfortunately.

What gun do you use for hunting?

We should build that place.

>Call the police if you're in trouble – they'll defend you!
Lmao i did this a couple of months ago, A retard had broken into my house with his assistants outside, I grabbed him and threw him out and then called the police because i don't accept crimes regardless if they are commited by retards or not.
Police said they won't come because "the situation has been resolved" lmao.
And even if they were to come it would take a good 1 hour or more before they arrive.
Gotta pray i make it to my weapons locker before an intruder gets too close.

Well the police in Sweden is heavily understaffed. In Malmö, the police have had to stop investigating murders because they simply don't have the resources. So you probably understand that catching some guy walking around with a knife isn't their highest priority.

But yeah, they get constantly arrested and the media and the police keeps quiet about it. The police even have a code "291" which they use to keep crimes relating to immigrants, rapefugees and so on quiet and under the peoples radar. My friend worked as a prison guard while he was studying at university, and he told me that 90 % of the inmates were non-ethnic swedes – but people have no idea about that since we don't register ethnicity of criminals (or anyone else for that matter).

Yeah. I had no idea that swedes was pc before the election in 2010 when SD got elected to the reichstag. I always know blacks was subhuman, but it was around that time i took the pill.

>since we don't register ethnicity of criminals (or anyone else for that matter)

Jesus dude, your urban areas sound like hellholes, whats being done by your politicians to stop the flow of hajis coming in and deporting them?

Are there still waves of them coming?

Yes rural Sweden is like another country compared to city Sweden.
Also boars are a problem but in my place still manageable as we shoot quite a few of them each year.
Wolves are much worse but they typically don't show up here.
But when they do they kill all farm animals such as sheeps, rabbits etc.
Thank god Swedish hunter association is on the hunters side there and also want to exterminate them.
I use a Takedown ruger 10-22 for rabbits alongside with my trusty Remington 870.
For boars i use a Browning BAR/FNAR in .308

Wow, if I called the cops for something like that I would have a fucking swat team at my door.
If I didn't shoot the nigger the cops would've, then we would all have a drink and laugh about it.

Nicely done! I can't believe it has gone this far, and it's probably just going to get worse the next few years. It took the police two fucking hours to get to my grandparents house after they had a break in and called for the police. It's a fucking disgrace.

Same here, That was when i first caught a serious interest in politics which was the first step to the redpill.
Then again Swedish police is corrupt and generally disfunctional if we are going to compared US law enforcement with ours.

disgusting.

Yeah this retard were lucky that i saw him run in because if i did not see him i would have killed him.

I agree. I am from a small town in Västergötland. Sure everybody is white trash or rednecks, but at least it's swedish.

2006 wasn't the early 2000s.

>wolves

I forgot to mention that in the deserts where I'm from, coyotes are the biggest pain in the ass.

They break into you backyard and trach the place, they cry all fucking night long, if you raise chickens or any type of small animals you run the risk of having coyotes raid your shit and therefore your wallet.

Me and my uncle used to pot shots at the bastards with a 22lr rifle or an M1 carbine he had when I was younger, now all I have is an AR I put together and plan on going hunting with it when the seasons open up.

What's it take to get a hunting license and tags in Sweden?

I went to Stockholm 14 years ago and it was the first time I met non whites in person. They seemed to be everywhere but to be fair I wasn't used to them.

Because it doesn't fit into the narrow range of what we consider acceptable human action in 2016.

Iam also from Västergötland hehe.
>What's it take to get a hunting license and tags in Sweden?
A weekend course followed with a couple of shooting tests for rifle/shotgun + written test and then you are certified, No medical checks or anything.
Costs ~$350-750 but it is an investment in my eyes and so does a very large portion of Swedens people reason.
We have about 700k hunters on a 10m population.

My dad saw his first black man in the 70s. He shouted "mom, look! A nigger!

They are, mostly. There's still some white suburbs left in the north and east of Stockholm where you're safe. Our politicians are doing nothing. Hell, the "centre party" which is part of the block opposition "Alliansen" even want more immigration. Deportation is nothing more than a beautiful dream right now.

This year we're expected to "welcome" ~50 000 rapefugees. Last year we got more than 160 000. Until 2018-19 we're expected to receive ~400 000. 2020 we are expected to have more than a million people depending on welfare.

How big is the culture difference between the urban and rural Sweden?

Whats the perception of guys like you from urban areas?

Have you ever had to butt heads with any urbanites or hajis?