m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
m.liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
plato.stanford.edu/entries/modality-epistemology/#PriPos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>> 103930146
Sup Forums btfo XD

you have to believe in it because your whole dumb faggot country does

Conor McGregor will lose his next fight

Not only believes Hell exist but anyone who has studied the Bible knows the actual physical location.

Do you have trouble, Grimmice, grit your teeth slightly, make eye rolls or little facial twitches when you say the name "Jesus"? Do you know why?

You can't read the Bible? Consider the science in the Bible. God does not use magic. God uses science of knowledge. There is but one God! JEHOVAH!

do you niggers not know what the word witness means

no one believes thats, just a holykikewood strawman

>prophecy
>not magic
what?

logic wins every time

Hell is real

youtube.com/watch?v=OSgY0m45K-M

more like this

btw for those who dont know about this, the trident as a symbol of the devils represents neptune aka keter

>Do you have trouble, Grimmice, grit your teeth slightly, make eye rolls or little facial twitches when you say the name "Jesus"? Do you know why?

Nothing of that nature fucking happens you dumbass.

>God does not use magic. God uses science of knowledge
Nigger

Go away Satan

THIS WAS A TRIAL

AND SEVERAL ANONS HAVE FAILED

ILL ENJOY SEEING YOU LATER MY GOYS

bye bye Yahudi

>disbelieves there is a force of evil in the hearts and minds of men
>complains about degeneracy

Pick one

>disbelieves there is a force of evil in the hearts and minds of men

Freewill, maybe god given and non of the religion have it right

Most faggots on here just want to be a part of something and they like the idea of it so then buy into it

Blaming people for being evil is dumb and also anti religious

>Freewill, maybe god given and non of the religion have it right

You can't be pro free will and determinist materialist

>Freewill, maybe god given and non of the religion have it right

You don't know much about religion. The fallen nature of man is the cornerstone of christianity

>Implying free will requires god
>what is existentialism
Alright nigger, take a step back

>You don't know much about religion. The fallen nature of man is the cornerstone of christianity

You're as bad as some faggot who reads Marx
Just because you read passages and interpreted differently doesn't mean anything
I understand that is might of done great early on but half of you niggers are lying to yourselves and not progressing

Memes exist. Your point?

McGregor is a gypsy manlet, disgraceful for any irishfag to be proud of a gypo like him

>plastic paddy
>5th generation irish
>drop kick murphys are pretty cool user

>a grown man posting on an Mongolian finger painting forum is upset people don't think like him and wants everyone to know it
wew

>Implying free will requires god
>what is existentialism
>Alright nigger, take a step back

What I said stands. Either we live in a deterministic, solely material universe or we don't. Free will is not possible in the former.

>Just because you read passages and interpreted differently doesn't mean anything

What I said still stands. Even a cursory reading of the doctrine of christianity and you'd know this. Not going to waste my time on some arrogant, goal-post moving idiot

>implying i am irish
dropkick murphys are shit, your response was weak, try harder next time

You believe your sensory experiences correspond to real objects.

You are actually a living meme.

>What I said stands. Either we live in a deterministic, solely material universe or we don't. Free will is not possible in the former.

You litteraly have looked into this for less then 3 minutes.
Compatibalists exists, existentialism has believes in freewill with or without a god

>What I said still stands. Even a cursory reading of the doctrine of christianity and you'd know this. Not going to waste my time on some arrogant, goal-post moving idiot

No, you're just not defending any points and arguing like a liberal faggot
>I'm so well read, you wouldnt get it
>0 arguments

You like the comradery and the pageantry of being a Christian so you conform to all its beliefs when me and you both know, is fucking ridiculous

Satan isn't in hell yet

You don't know what the bible says and it comes down to that you do not want to know

2 Thessalonians 2:11-13King James Version (KJV)

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Matthew 13:42

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Do you even know the bible, listen to this dumb shit

Also that guy is a dumb faggot

This isn't Sup Forums. This isn't anything.

and today logic won

WE ARE ALREADY LIVING IN HELL
m.liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357

>logic

did i stutter beta male

There's nothing illogical about believing something that is logically possible. It is logically possible that God/Satan/FSM exist.

Therefore, insofar as you literally and unironically claim it is illogical for someone to believe in those logically possible things, you're a moron.

>faggot response to a reddit level troll post

alright nigger slow down

>There's nothing illogical about believing something that is logically possible. It is logically possible that God/Satan/FSM exist.

>Nothing illogical about believing in something that cannot exist within science as we know it

Yeah, you're right.
What the fuck was I thinking.

>Therefore, insofar as you literally and unironically claim it is illogical for someone to believe in those logically possible things, you're a moron.

Another realm where people get crushed and reborn from fire isn't possible you fucking idiot

Lucifer is the good guy.

Prove me wrong.

Sieg Lucifer, Heil Satanis.

We can't though.

>Nothing illogical about believing in something that cannot exist within science as we know it
Science is a methodology.
Also, there is nothing illogical about anything that is neither logically self-contradictory nor circular =/

plato.stanford.edu/entries/modality-epistemology/#PriPos
^ enjoy!

That's how you perceive it

>Also, there is nothing illogical about anything that is neither logically self-contradictory nor circular =/

Okay, how about this user

You're wrong.

Physics exist and theres a zero chance humans could get killed and reborn for endless torture you fucking idiot

It's just some faggot in a costume, why wouldn't he exist??

Physics don't necessarily exist, because your sensory experiences don't necessarily correspond to reality.
Sorry you hate logic senpai =/

Jesus

Oh yeah?
Watch this!
*telepoerts beind u.*

>Physics don't necessarily exist, because your sensory experiences don't necessarily correspond to reality.

Are you fucking retarded user

My sensory experiences have nothing to do with physics

>OP literally believes in this

Nothin personall kid

>My sensory experiences have nothing to do with physics
Really? Then how have you or anyone else ever come to have any kind of understanding of physics in the first place?

>Not only believes Hell exist but anyone who has studied the Bible knows the actual physical location.

What heresy is this?

Test

>Really? Then how have you or anyone else ever come to have any kind of understanding of physics in the first place?

Not by anecdotal evidence but by comparing subjective realities and coming up with scientific rules of our shared reality

The best

And how do you come to have any understanding of any given subjective reality?

Not by your sensory experiences, right? Because your sensory experiences obviously have nothing to do with your understanding of the world.
>My sensory experiences have nothing to do with physics

We all live in subjective realities but there is a true reality, we came together and found physics

i dont get why this is hard for you

this

>We all live in subjective realities but there is a true reality, we came together and found physics
How do you know other people actually exist? Couldn't they just be illusions or an elaborate hallucination?

You can't know that you have a "shared reality" with anyone else unless other people necessarily exist. And it seems pretty obvious logically that other people don't necessarily exist, since the way we experience what we qualify as "other people" is by our sensory experiences, and our sensory experiences definitively don't necessarily correspond to real things~

lucifer will always justify suffering

lucifer will always use rhetoric and magic to justify his actions. he is deception

Don't you love logic man?
Isn't it great?

shut up and fuck me user

Yeah that's about what I was expecting.
Have a nice life!

user you're not even arguing at this point

You're telling me that we cannot be sure of our reality and I'm saying as far as we know (physics) nothing we know shows any evidence of anything of the bible being possible, in fact it shows the opposite

I can say the same thing substituted for god.

>what is problem of evil

>I'm saying as far as we know (physics)
You *don't* know physics, because to know something you have to be sure of it - otherwise the best thing you can say is "as far as we *believe*".
And you're not sure of the truth of physics, because you can't be, because your understanding of physics comes entirely from your sensory experiences, and your sensory experiences are logically not necessarily reliable.

You are literally assfucked by logic, because you are an illogical dogmatic twit!
It's *SO* funny!

Dont say twit user
that with anime posting makes you come off like a faggot

By your logic anything is possible and to through your faith into a 1 in a infinite chance, you clearly know youre choosing wrong

You can't calculate probability without putting your faith in your sensory experiences and then the uniformity of nature afterwards first, and since you have to accept those two things on *pure faith* *BEFORE* you're able to compute probability, you're not able to assign *ANY* probability to those two statements ^_^

Also, it's not "by my logic" - it's by *LOGIC PERIOD* that anything that is neither logically self-contradictory nor circular is logically possible.

Don't talk about things you know nothing about senpai - you'll get wrekt!

I still dont get how you think christianity is correct

its a book written by sand niggers that clearly has thousands of flaws

I still don't get how you think empiricism is correct.

It's an epistemology developed by egotists and clearly has thousands of flaws - including *BEING ACTUALLY ILLOGICAL*.

>not refuting my argument

It's not an argument - it's special pleading.

"Uh I think this is stupid I don't get how you can believe it's not stupid when I think it's stupid."

I don't care what you think or what your feelings are when there's nothing objectively illogical or irrational about believing in any given proposition.
If you could actually make the case that belief in God was illogical I might care, but you can't do that. You can only say it doesn't satisfy your arbitrary criteria that have nothing whatsoever to do with actual logic.

Faggot you do the same thing in every thread.

And contribute nothing.

Make one positive argument relevant to the discussion and I may care.

I contribute the refutation of your beliefs as being logically better than mine, which is all I care about.
Destroying your beliefs gives me enormous satisfaction in life.

Your entire argument is that our reality is subjective so any natural law doesn't exist, so anything is possible.

Which is fucking retarded
Cool Joe Rogan Simulation theory fuck face

I think there is a logical argument for believing in god being illogical

You have nothing to base it off of, so having faith is something with zero evidence seems to be illogical

Illogical = lacking sense or clear, sound reasoning.

>Your entire argument is that our reality is subjective
No - that's not my argument at all.
My argument is that your sensory experiences don't necessarily correspond to reality, and thus all your beliefs about the world that you come to *by* your sensory experiences likewise aren't necessarily true.

That's it.

You just have horrid, horrid reading comprehension in conjunction with a rabid unwillingness to admit to the flaws in your own views.

>mine
What is your position again?

I believe in greek Gods , check mate christcucks , my God Zeus Exist yours doesn t

Here's the thing, most people are just not going to be atheists, humans need something to fill the spiritual void and hunger of normal non autistic people. Islam looks like it's going to take Christendom's place, ever since Protestantism pathed the way towards an atheistic west.

That God can logically exist and that I put my faith in the proposition that God does exist.

Just like it's logically possible that your sensory experiences correspond to reality and you choose to put faith in the proposition that they do.

You're just not very honest.

>That God can logically exist
>can
OK thanks faggot now what?
What religion is that again?

>I put my faith in the proposition that God does exist
>faith... in that God does
Cool story bro!

No you just dont believe in an absolute reality and you think subjective reality is all that exists

You're not blowing any minds fag

>No you just dont believe in an absolute reality
Yes I do.
How many times can you strawman me in a row bro?
Let's keep a tab!

What? Faith is which God again?

I'm a Christian.
So *the* God~

You believe in an absolute reality

You dont think our objective reality could possibly be close?

looks like a computer animation to me

>You believe in an absolute reality
Yes! Yes I do!

>You dont think our objective reality could possibly be close?
It could be! But "it could be" is *MUCH* different than "it is", like you'd like to presume as part of your arguments against theists! ^_^

>God can logically exist
>It's the Christian one
>trust me
wew lad
Got any support for the gymnastic display?

sperging out about homosexuals just adds fuel to the fire, at least the church as an institution has given guidence to the degenerates of society instead of protestantism doing literally nothing because muh predestination it dont matter

>let me yell at people who do nothing against me for no reason other than the fact that I'm a sad sinful man who just got done beating my meat to pedo shit and I have no soul

Literally fuck off atheists aren't welcome here and every debate we have ends up in a rotunda of stupid because you argue to argue rather than arguing the facts.

>gymnastic
Oh so believing something that isn't logically impossible but not necessarily true is "gymnastic"?
So you're a star gymnast yourself then, since you do that yourself! ^_^

Stop talking like a faggot and being shit at debate. You're representing others.

The problem is we aren't arguing Christianity we're arguing whether or not we can ever know about the absolute reality

So at best, your argument comes down to, none of us could possibly know anything

Which I agree with thrn

>Oh so believing something that isn't logically impossible but not necessarily true is "gymnastic"?
Nice try at deflection. It's pretty simply christcuck. How do you get from 'god can exist' to 'god is christian'.
Please I want to know.

What a great substantive statement!
Yeah bro what am I saying that's wrong?
Wanna enlighten me?