Why do male Syrian refugees risk being deported by putting their penises inside German """""women""""" when they have...

Why do male Syrian refugees risk being deported by putting their penises inside German """""women""""" when they have cuties like this in their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMmu81Ktpns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tere tired of raping there own so they rape other people and they are NIGGERS

because ... the cuties don't put out?

because the cuties like that are under lock and key and promised to the richest old guy her father can find

Stop blaming Syrians for the rapes in Europe.

Most of the migrant rapes are done by Africans or Afghans, not Syrians.

they aren't syrians.
most of the rapists are Afghanis and Iraqis that pretends to be syrians.
The few Syrians that comes here aren't really that bad even thought they have no place in europe

because the cuties get you beheaded.

VIDEO: MOTHER PREPS YOUNG DAUGHTERS FOR SUICIDE BOMBING

Will Muslims speak out against this evil?

youtu.be/uMmu81Ktpns

not really. The women are punished too if they report the crime

Because these are more of an exception rather than a rule

The average muslim woman looks like this since they are segregated from an active lifestyle

>Syrians aren't bad
Christian syrians are OK for reffugees but should still leave ASAP.

There are next to no qts like that in their countries and they don't put up. It's against islam to rape them.

because the government in their countries wont pay for all their illegitimate offspring and rape babies, but german cuck taxpayers will

Well you now all about rape in Europe, am i right?

because they're here on a mission of conquest and they're getting rewarded with a thousand virgins in heaven for it

Because in Germany they get paid by the government to breed women, in Arabistan they have to pay the women's farther for the privilege.

cus they're the shit end of their own race

I heard that the reason German women are so fucking ugly is because in the Middle Ages pretty women were killed because German intellectuals thought they were witches. Is this true?

Radical Islamists are Satan's spawn.

youtu.be/uMmu81Ktpns

Beats me man, I would love me a Syrian woman. Don't worry guys, I'm no white

>Why do male Syrian refugees risk being deported by putting their penises inside German """""women""""" when they have cuties like this in their countries?

it's mostly scarf though.

FUCK NIGGERS

You need to go back.

If they wear the fuckin burka they're fuckin dangerous.

youtu.be/uMmu81Ktpns

Under shariah law muslims have basic civil rights. Not many good ones, but basic shit like "you need a reason to kill or rape someone"

Non-muslims don't have these rights, so refugees go elsewhere to commit crimes without risking whatever "Hell" could ever be worse than middle eastern life.

No idea. I think though the thing I miss about deploying to Iraq were the haji qt's. Feels bad that I'll never get one.

When will white males speak out against high school massacres?