If gun control doesn't work, how do you explain Japan?

If gun control doesn't work, how do you explain Japan?

No niggers.

How do you explain Iceland?

Barely any shitskins

They don't have inferior humanoids shooting each other and land whales blaming it on guns

homogeneous society both racially, ethnically and culturally

Do I need to say it?

What's the rate if you take out nigs and spics?

A culture of honor. Its something you cant wrap your head around.

FPBP

If gun control works, explain Mexico.

If gun control works, how do you explain Brazil?

Homogeneous society

Japan is a civilized country.

Gun control only works on fucking islands where every single item that comes into the country can be controlled and catalogued. Nothing gets in or out of Japan without the government's approval, so only the richest of bad guys are able to get guns. Since the richest bad guys are also, naturally, the least stupid then they also tend to be the least violent.

japan has a homogenous lawful society. i bet there still wouldn't be that much crime if they did have guns.

Been in a Yakuza bar before. They're pretty chill if you're not a fuckhead.

Never would I want to go into a niggers bar though. They're no chill.

Nigers.

The Yakuza and every random criminal have guns there. It's just that Japanese actually respect their society and keep gunplay amongst criminals, and only when necessary to avoid attracting attention. Japan's crime scene is basically what gangsters of the 1940s *said* they were, and in fact the Yakuza acted as the government in a lot of places after the tsunami. They have less gun violence because they're better people, not because they have fewer guns.

Anime.

Norway has 31.3 guns per 100 citizens. Get ridd of shit skins and multiculture and homicides wil drop

What the deuces fuck is my country doing there?

Also, is Mexico at war?

>0.01

Clearly it doesn't work.

No niggers, no mudslimes, no mosques.

Homogenus community
Unparalleled work ethic
No Niggers
Relatively healthy lifestyle aside from the constant self cucking that is dating sims.

>How do you explain Iceland?
people kill themselves instead of others