Why is this part of America so smug?

Why is this part of America so smug?

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/the-worst-run-big-city-in-the-us/Content?oid=2175354&showFullText=true
archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/inefficient-by-design-san-franciscos-commissions-are-uncountable-and-unaccountable/Content?oid=2182251&showFullText=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Insanely Rich
>No minorities besides westernized asians
>gorgeous weather 24/7
>Live in million dollar houses next to each other
>Live 10min away from work
>Public facilities are incredible due to tax dollars going to the right places unlike cities

They live in a utopia for rich engineers and programmers. When they joke about making their own country, they honestly already are.

>numales
>gated communities
>gay
>can be destroyed at anytime
>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>the most liberal area of the entire country
>chinks are the the jews of the west

>no minorities
>what is oakland

why is this part of Sup Forums so easily threatened?

spbp

i thought jews were the jews of the west

# billionaires per square mile is high

silicon valleyfag here

There's a ton of poo and loo's as well as Mexicans.

There's no blacks unless you go to San Francisco

the reason why america is great. It is not due to plumbers or factor workers that america is ahead. It is due to them

We taking over nao

They're successful, extremely wealthy, smart, and all round better than you. Why shouldnt they be smug? They clearly deserve it.

Because they have not gotten enriched yet

They're all faggots, niggers, jews, spics, poo in loos, and/or gooks. I hope a massive earthquake hits them, and completely fucks their shit up. I want fucking 1906 all over again, but 6 gorillion times worse (or better).

>New England

they are segregated though
>SF/Daily City/Millbrae is a chink colony
>Oakland/Richmond is a nigger colony
>Fremont/Sunnyvale/ is a poo and sandnigger colony
>San Jose /RWC/EPA has a spic colony

Oakland isn't part of Silicon Valley.

>Florida

Say hi to the spics for me

>hey guys, let's put our headquarters in san francisco, despite it being the most expensive and crowded places to live, even though there's literally no reason our tech company needs to be geographically located here, just so we can give a big "fuck you" to anyone looking to work for us.

Mark Zuckerberg doesn't match any of those descriptors besides having money. By YouTube pranksters are millionaires--money doesn't mean anything. I thank God every day that I'm nothing like the guy.

I always found it interesting that Google decorates their "spaces" like day care centers and even provides toys and tons of free stuff.

Might be a connection there.

>new england
>florida
Y'all both suck, but seriously, I'm just joking. No hate.

>No minorities besides westernized asians
It's literally all gooks and pooinloos.

I could just as easily say "philly has no minorities besides westernized africans!"

Indeed. I wonder why more tech companies don't set up in, say, Kansas City (which many do now), Omaha, or Des Moines. Those places can't cost much to rent in, and there's lots of space for employees to live at reasonable prices. I guess those areas aren't diverse and trendy enough for tech, though, even if 99% of their business is over the phone or internet.

Across a large body of water.

Why are we being hit with so many one-posts?

Just banter

>east coast
>any coast for that matter

Out of all the fly over states I think your's is the most irrelevant there is.

It's not just tech, it's everything.

I mean, sure. There are plenty of industries where location is actually important and they need to be at key geographic locations because of trade and ports and whatever else. But there are also plenty of white-collar jobs that really don't require you to have the offices and headquarters in the middle of downtown urban areas, but they do it anyway.

A personal example is Pfizer being located in downtown manhattan, right next to the UN building. It's just a bunch of Doctors, Pharmacists, and PhDs doing medical affairs and marketing and such. There is literally no reason they need to be located in manhattan. Anyone looking to work for them is going to either have to pay out the ass to live in/near NYC, or they'll have to waste several hours in commute time each and every day.

I ended up declining a job from them and working at a different pharma company in a better location simply because it's insane to live and/or work in the city like that. And for literally NO FUCKING REASON

Go read the comments section on an SF Gate article. Plenty of redpilled people here. We're tired of the SJW antics. When the Bay Bridge or BART gets shutdown it cripples the commute for 30% of the people working in SF. In addition to Occupy and BLM, we've been dealing with a myriad of local issues that cause shutdowns. Everyone with a job has caught on by now that these aren't grassroots protesters. In addition to SJW we have to deal with obnoxious cyclists. I sat in for jury duty and 8 out of 10 white people got excused because they'd been a victim of a serious crime and the perp was black. Diversity is indeed the greatest redpill.

>South Dakota

What is even in your state besides Mount Rushmore?

>No minorities besides westernized asians.

Oh how wrong you are. Redwood City and San Mateo are full of illegals. East Palo Alto and part of Menlo Park are almost 100% black. And at least half the asians don't give a shit about American culture and are living in their traditional ways.

Nothing. There is nothing her, stay out. It is terrible here. A giant hellscape full of nothing. I want to kill myself every day. Tell all your friends never to visit.

Come home, white man, to New Hampshire

>forests
>mountains
>beaches
>chill rednecks
>95% white

I could go on, but just stay out of the cities, and stay away from Massholes and anyone from a city or white trash zone. They are typically fucked up in at least one way or another, white or not.

You're right, we have none of that here. Absolutely none. As I said, we're a hellscape. Stay out.

How's the job situation? Originally from MA and thinking about moving to NH.

Walnut Creek Master Race here. Wife is an engineer, I have a CIS degree but do HVAC sales. 2.5 mil a year in sales at a 10% commission w/monthly and yearly cash bonuses. Average sale 22,000 and people pay it without blinking an eye.

I am Indian and I felt slightly uncomfortable at the amount of Indians walking around Milpitas mall in SJ;

archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/the-worst-run-big-city-in-the-us/Content?oid=2175354&showFullText=true

archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/inefficient-by-design-san-franciscos-commissions-are-uncountable-and-unaccountable/Content?oid=2182251&showFullText=true

Electric cars, solar panels, wind turbines, nuclear and hydroelectric plants should all be banned.

Why ban electric cars? The rare earth metals used to make the batteries is more toxic than CO2 emissions from gas cars could ever hope to be. And as a bonus, they're mined by thousands child slaves in open pit quarries in Africa.

Yep, Elon Musk uses fucking child labor.

Battery:
One nasty emission upon creation
Combustion:
Constant emissions, environmental hazards of obtaining and transporting oils, etc. etc.

keep reaching

Silicon valley nerds are successful, rich powerful, but they are still just only autists.

They were befriended by the left to be used. They never had friends outside their own circle that said they were cool...they will defend the left as hard as they can..so someone keeps telling them they are cool.

>Originally from MA

I only got four words for you:

>STAY
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

San Jose is just a Mexican shithole

Looks like some shithole big country town like you see in Australia.

Dull, boring and ugly.

well they gave us this meme. good with anything

Only a jew would brag about his shekels Mr Rosenblatt.

>Why do companies move to a place where there is tons of talent?

Yeah it's a real head scratcher. Typical burger.

>don't tip
>no empathy or compassion for others
>only in it for themselves

Yup, every fucking one of them. Nu Jews
(Kek -captcha was sushi)

That's not how industry works, you moron. People move to where jobs are. There's nothing magical about San Fran where that's the only place in the world where you can find code monkeys, and any programmers are physially incapable of moving outside that shit hole.

> San Fran
Ask me how I know you don't live there.

There's something called inertia: Asking a tech industry to pick up and move itself elsewhere is not gonna happen.

The problem is really that too many people from SF are moving elsewhere to the west, and taking with them their expectations of how civil society and governance should work.

We aren't. Virtually everyone here is profoundly mentally ill.

I invest in seed stage startups and that's literally the advice I give to companies that are fundraising: "the person you want money from is unwell, remember that and take advantage"

That's exactly how it works you retard. It's a hot spot for talent and why companies are stationed there. Ever wonder why there are no major tech companies in BFE?

Michigan here

White

Am I welcome

>San Fran
idk what's worse that or people saying Cali

He's not wrong entirely wrong, but with the rise of "muh global warming", finding stats that don't use democratic science are harder. The battery itself my use improper labor to obtain the materials, that has nothing to do with enviro (unless you work towards land management), but the older cars use to use lead-acid. These batteries were extremely bad for the land, yet as they grew in popularity, the recycling programs for the batteries grew too. Another problem to look at is the source of electricity these cars are getting. The majority of elec in the US comes from coal power. If more cars use elec, more coal is needed to be extracted and used. This results in higher pollution near the coal plant. It's also another reason they may be pushing for more "renewable" sources of elec. Solar and wind on a larger scale are complete shit next to lftr nuclear plants. The problem here is the tension and power plays the oil companies are doing with new sources of energy. You have both political and corporate doing underhand deals to barely scrape by in r&d, while saying both and neither are bad.

Overall humans themselves hardly scrape the surface on "climate change", where as the larger corporations are the real front runners to it. Even then, it's not really noticeable. The only major concerns you should have with corps seizing land, is just that, removing public land into the hands of private citizens.

If you're not a Detroitian pleb nigger, go ahead. It's the Mass people that are fucked up. More than half of them are either spics, niggers, or white trash. Some are cool, but cool Massholes are as rare as niggers with 150 IQs, and I'm not joking. Their accents (known as Boston accents) are awful. They can't fucking pronounce fucking their R's correctly

Park:
>Normal: Park
>Bostonian: Pahhk

There:
>Normal: There
>Bostonian: Theaah

New Hampshire:
>Normal: New Hampshire
>Bostonian: Noo Hampshaah

I could go on. If New England ever becomes a country, we won't be including Massachusetts

Frisco is worse, and is still used today in some cases.

Cuz California

>gay
sign me the FR*CK up

Plenty of people aren't like that.
For some reason I actually think it's something that's really prevalent with Italians. At least where I'm from (RI). Seems to also be the case in NY.

You from the island?

SODER

Literally only ever heard one person say that, and it was when he was a kid - he doesn't anymore.

We do call water fountains bubblers and sandwiches grinders tho.

True. Many of us liberals actually have SJWs as much as you guys. The majority of us either 1) are too old/out of touch to know what a SJW is or 2) Hate SJW just as much as you guys but don't say anything for fear of reprisal. The social justice is basically our version of the tea party and they are terrible.

The fact that the blue angels are on that map literally btfo's out of all your arguments.

>$(ers

I am literally from Boston and I don't have a Boston accent. Not many people do anymore

>Yahoo in the wrong place on the map
>no Apple
>neither Tesla campus there
>No Ebay shown
>No Uber
>shit tier companies like China Silicon Valley/Central Computing retail stores

2/10 map, best I can do

3/10 Map

Downtown SJ is barely silicon valley. The actual tech companies are all basically Cupertino and north along the peninsula.

>Menlo Park
>Black

Live here, you're full of shit

That ID tho

Problem?