What is Sup Forums´s honest opinion about this guy?

What is Sup ForumsĀ“s honest opinion about this guy?

is that a real life homer simpson guy?

Winston "I hate white people that aren't Anglo" Cuckchill

Drunk, rude, coward and disgusting.

destroyer of his own empire, destroyer of germany, tool of the bankers, warmonger, disastrous economist, amateur historian, failed naval commander, borderline alcoholic, stubborn, brave, a soldier. exactly who england needed to win the war and hand the world to the yanks and the russians.

Drunken cunt who destroyed Britain and destroyed Germany when we could have worked together.

>Someone who actually knew the Kraut's mind and the full extent of their cancer

I miss him : (

Pretty funny in only fools and horses
The discworld films were great too

The krauts would have turned on us at the end, it wasnt worth the risk. Plenty of signs were pointing towards this. If you think germany wouldnt have invaded us you couldnt be more wrong

That is... a tit

>English education

well spotted ivan

Eh. I just don't understand why he's praised so much for his lame speeches.

Mislead fucktard.
Atleast at some he had remorse.
Wouldnt spit on his grave/10

>What is Sup ForumsĀ“s honest opinion about this guy?
based

He hated niggers despite the memes and fought his post war campaign on trying to stop immigration into the UK. Inherited a weak country that was being led by a weak leader that had already declared war behind the back door. Churchill just made it public and is the fall guy.

Redpilled on Islam and called it out (whilst Nazi's loved Islam and admired it). Redpilled on niggers (called them out repeatedly).

Sup Forums is misguided and has been trolled by Jews because Churchill led a campaign to crush Jewish nationalists in mandatory Palestine.

So daily reminder, if you think Churchill was the bad guy? You've been tricked by Jews and you are a good goy.

My grandma got to decode a message from him to high command in WWII so I think that's pretty cool

When the world speaks English and thus have an Anglo bias anything mediocre is outstanding as people think there's nothing relevant outside English

>you think Churchill was the bad guy?

What are his archievements exactly? As I understood correctly he failed even if he tried to do something good besides refusing generous peace offers and fighting his own kin and let his own people suffer for his ego.

He was born a rich guy and did many big mistakes already in ww1. What makes him special?

No argument from stormweenies, as always.

I have not read much about him so i do not know. Bongs love him i think.

ETERNAL

>What makes him special?
I would say being a delusional cunt and getting used but...

Based brit, who didn't put up with the german menace.

>Mass murderer
>Imperialist
>Destroyer of Germany
5/7 would vote again.

the jews owned him since before he was just a regular member of parliment. they supported his vast estate which his government salary could never have paid for.

hitler thought of britian as germany's natural ally. that the british people wanted to be free of the bankers owning everything and raising the rent sky high.

churchhill put britian on the wrong side of the war. if britian had been on the other side, japan would not have attacked us because we'd already have given them large scale support without directly joining in.
the jews would have had to attack us themselves, and that was unthinkable. there wasn't even an 'israel' then.

Based as Fuck. Too bad he wasn't reelected in '45.

Fat cunt

Don't assume that all quotes on the Internet are authentic or true- Abraham Lincoln to a young Ronald Reagan at CPAC 1873.

He thought for Britain and the British people and so I respect him.

In hindsight we should have destroyed Germany then help Japan and destroy America, without helping the Americans with the A-bomb (or we could have deliberately sabotaged the project).

Barking old fashioned imperialist who basically got around in politics by asking for everything to be done in most aggressive way, Ireland included.
Works wonders during wartime though.

>coward
says the french man

He knew the truth and did nothing.