Transgender = Mental Illness, Right?

How do we fix and remove this Transgenderism escapade that has somehow been deemed acceptable?

why and when was it deemed unacceptable?

Genocide is the only answer

THEN LET IT COMMENCE

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD

DEATH TO TRANNIES

As long as they are cute there us nothing wrong with it.

Traps are amazing

I'm actually in love with one but too afraid to take the next step

We've already taken the first and most important step.

Gas them.
Gas this guy as well.

Start talking about the absurdly high suicide rate trannies have. They will say it's because of discrimination, but then why aren't 40%+ of poor brown people offing themselves?

By anyone who doesn't have a mental illness since always.

Transgender = the final redpill

Excuse me, attempting to off themselves. Gotta CTR

This

/thread

...God is androgynous

Not according to the Book he wrote.

According to which sect?

WTF is redpilled about it?

It's the ultimate blue pill. "I'm too weak to be a man, so I'm gonna cut my dick off and pretend I'm a woman".

The Tetragrammaton is YHVH. It is a four-lettered name translated as Yahweh or Jehovah. Well Eve is right there. She’s the HVH havah part. So the Yah-Havah --YHVH -- is yet another plural god-name containing masculine and feminine deities. We have a compound deity, God-and-Goddess for Elohim and for Yahweh, the most popular names for God in the Bible. Used thousands of times.

>How do we fix

Electroshock therapy, LSD, and anti-transgender films played continuously.

Round up all the trannies, gas them, and burn the bodies. Use the thermal energy for electricity production or heating homes.

>he's a kek worshiping-too weak to be Christian-cuck espousing seducing spiritual esoteric memery

It's a mental Illness, so we should not be promoting it and accepting it, BUT we should also not be puting them down (unless they are one of the retarded liberals whos telling us to accept it) and should be helping them as we would someone with bi-polar and schizophrenia.

YHVH is "to be, to exist, to cause to become, and to come to pass".

Traps are not gay

Genocide is always the answer, no matter what the question was.

They are.

Hebrew letters have masculine and feminine properties
"to be, to exist, to cause to become, and to come to pass", that is what it means, i'm not disagreeing with the sentiment

HVH also doesn't stand for eve.

>why aren't 40%+ of poor brown people offing themselves?
Because they're too dumb to think about anything but the present. Too dumb to think about consequences (why do you think they breed like rabbits.) Trannies are, on average, two deviations higher in IQ than normal people. Poets kill themselves in disproportionate numbers too; they see the world for the hell it is.

You really want the answer?

Dead simple!

Divide and conquer, split it up into numerous specific mental illnesses. Problem effectively tackled.

And God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. (Genesis 1:27)

maybe he's just a cross-dresser

“He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.” Deuteronomy 23:1

Matthew 19:12
For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

>Deuteronomy
Ah but the Torah is an outdated covenant, friend. In the NT, god says eunuchs will have an everlasting name in heaven.

But if you're taking hormones, you're not thoroughly a eunuch!

And now scientists are working out how to turn a testicle into a rudimentary-ovary. Oooops!

neither is that guy

>Transgenderism escapade that has somehow been deemed acceptable?

Not in my zone.

Mental hospitals for them. Stay there until capable of behaving for them so they learn attention whoring degeneracy has negative consequences.

>tranny mutilates genitalia
>becomes unable to reproduce
>for some reason, they eventually become suicidal and kill themselves
its just natural selection doing its thing, spend your time worrying about actual problems instead

Fucking samefagging on an id board

How do you know? They're traps. No one can tell.

I know you faggots don't care about facts, but the DSM-V supports people transitioning so its not a mental illness

The reason it is still considered a mental illness is that the trans associates gender with clothing and hair. These superficial characteristics have no real bearing on sexuality.