Britain is the best country in the world

Britain is the best country in the world

Prove me wrong, fellow Americans

Pro-tip: You can't

Bow down to Her Glorious Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, for you are all English speakers one and the same.

Do not resist, you are, and always will be, a citizen of the Crown, my fellow Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thistbh 60%ers out also auscucks are our slaves

>moderately important american airstrip
>country

I beg your fucking pardon cunt?

nice pepe wojacks meme thanks saved

Every country has shit bits about it. some more than others but Britain is pretty good and on the road to being better.

Britain sucks

Straya is best

America is worst

They were once an empire that ruled the world but now are smaller than Texas. Kinda funny.

Master, what are you doing in Germany. Surely you will get killed with all the sandniggers coming in?

They created us, you have no right to say anything bad about them.

Now bow down to Britain, fellow slave.

i hate this place so much it's not fair how australians, newzealands and canadas can immigrate here so fucking easily basically without any restriction but it's harder for us to escape the grey prison island :'(

Yes America is the worst country.

Pls conquer us again.

good thread

carry on

Trust me, you don't want too much freedom. It has made us into degenerate swine. Be thankful you're not a nigger-breeding ground.

are you fucking kidding me the UK is a leftist authoritarian shithole pretty much the worst combination you could have, at least you have more free speech than us, a much higher living standard and guns (for now)

Tbqh, I would rather trade free speech, a higher living standard, and guns for more white people.

I hate living in this subhuman cesspit.

America has white areas, the UK has white areas, but we both also have areas where browns are the majority.

So uh, move to another part of the US instead of britcuckistan.

Until you're outbred and the minorities move further and further from the city eventually taking over the countryside

Stop being so complacent. Ignoring the problem will just make it worse

God save the Queen fellow Anglo

Here's the thing, USA is a good country but it's about to be demographically destroyed in a few decades.

Soon the white majority will become a minority and it's going to weaken within. America has set itself up for this, and I don't intend to live here for much longer because of it.

God save the Queen

>USA is a good country

Woe fall upon England
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>television license

Britain isn't even the best country on the British Isles.

This is bait right?

Just stop,we sit in our threads the question time ones, the /brit/pol ones. We do not go into your shitty threads, any of yours. Yet day after day you come into our threads, you shitpost it up, you get ignored then you cry and you start threads like this.

Enough is enough, it's gotta stop and it will stop. Oh yes it will. Now, leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. First and only warning take heed of it, all of you.

>when bongs use a proxy

America isn't Anglo, it hasn't been for some time now. What little whites we have left are all Germanic and Celtic, the percentage of British descendants is miniscule.

God save the Queen.

>celtic and germanic

the memes write themselves, heritagefag

>going on brit/pol/ threads
I would never.

You mistake me for a disrespectful Amerifat.

Britain? Did you mean Caliphate of the Britain? Britain no longer exists, fool.

Britain is doomed.

Well it was a good country, it was, but now it's shit. And I regret everything about being born here.

>Proud Anglo blood no Pakistanis here.

>they created us
>literally tried and failed to prevent our creation

I'm on vacation in leaf land for Christmas. I miss London already

These are memes based upon false census data

Bohemia, please, spare me your faggotry.

A shame you couldn't rule over Germany during the First Reich when you were an elector of the HRE.

You could've destroyed a united Germany once and for all, so we didn't have to have world wars.

You're both scum

Our creation was the very neglect and ignorance of our Anglo masters. They created us, out of accident.

>Moderately successful British Tobacco Farm
>Country

Fuck off paddy

>proxy

The English are Germanic.

Uhm, how about...

FUCK THE UK AND FUCK BRITNIGGERS

niggerrs

> totalitarian surveillance state where as much as saying anything bad about Jews is against the law
> best country

go grow some spuds, mick.

Britain isn't a country you fuck.

True Englishmen are some of the greatest men.

Unfortunately there aren't many left in England.

>What is 1812
>Not bowing down to the Big British Cock
Cuck

>cant use a butterknife legally
>best country

Wew lad

Anglos are germanic-celt-nord-med hybrid so it kinda fits