Should men who weigh under 200lbs, have a small chin, poor muscle mass...

Should men who weigh under 200lbs, have a small chin, poor muscle mass, and a small framed be euthanized in order to progress our species? It's gotten to the point where society is breeding weaker and weaker people. Pic related are like young hungry wolves ready to pounce at any moment, and vast majority of people (including 99.9% of Sup Forums) are like small weak gazelle just waiting to be taken advantage of.

>leaf

> just waiting to be taken advantage of.

I want to be taken advantage of :3

>wolf hunting gazelle
>leaf education
thank fucking kek I was not born here, and am moving out very soon

add any male under 6'0 and I agree

Then most Europeans would be going to the gas chamber. They're weak and dainty as fuck.

>a race of chads
yeah, if you wanna be black 50 years after this "eugenics", go right ahead. Buff dudes racemix like crazy, and so do "hot" chicks.

Pics of you faggot. Also do it naked or you're a pussy baby dick.

No, natural selection should sort any problems out.

Muscle isn't genetic you fuckwit. It is or isn't built by the people once they are already alive.

oi mate im swole as fuck

Every male under 6'9"

We need all the help we can get. Whites are only behind Asians on slowest breeders.

every male under 8'8

You're in the right country.

>looks are everything

Plenty of legitimate wolves who did things like win the fucking Medal of Honor are nowhere near as good-looking as the fags in your picture.

Physical aesthetics are important, but they are no substitute for behavior that's admired.

Yeah me too. But when I look at vids and pics of random places in some European country I see men with small frames and faggot clothes.

Name a science genious or prodigy that isnt like that.

Every male

>Thinks they are natty.

If every male in our society took steroids, the evolutionary effects would be scary

T. Chinky eyes Mongoloid
Manlets get purged in the first round, so you and your mom's boyfriend have to go into the woodchipper now.

to be honest the majority of people in the gyms in my towns are turks lol they all like me because of my huge gains. It gets annoying when turks want to see my stomach though ;-;

>poor muscle mass
Not genetic. Muscular atrophy is a result of the modern static lifestyle.
>small framed
It's now pretty much confirmed that bones adapt to stress. It can be changed. Not entirely genetic.
>small chin
Not genetic. Recessed chins are a result of poor oral posture.

The most omega male can have an absolute chad son, provided he is raised correctly and healthily. We're coming to find now that genetics are actually not as big of a determinant of how a person turns out as we once thought.

Saged for leaf-tier post.

Sure, start with yourself

Muscle is good, but brains are the most important thing and you didn't say anything about that, so no.

>Humanity should devolve and revert to animal kingdom logic because that's certainly not degenerate or backwards

You can be mister universe but if youre a shitty human being with shitty values and logic, youre going to be nothing in peoples eyes

That is very clearly a body that can obtained naturally.. Neither of them are even that big

Why are you so concerned with how men look like? Are you fucking gay or something?

I mean that seriously because:

we don't fight physically in war so strength/height means shit other than for aesthetics >> whose eyes are the aesthetics for? yours? you like watching men who are tall and mascular? I wonder why...

Also just think about how crazy stupid you need to be to believe in this shit. You believe in some eugenics progression of the species? For what exactly? I could understand if you said something like "let only the smartest reproduce so we as a species end up smarter so we can go to space and be star trek" but what possible purpose could essentially, looking good ever serve to society?

Where are you going? Or rather, where do you think we are going?

What are we gonna do? Go to Mars? Then what? Colonize it? Literal impossibility. But even if we do it, then what? Further more, that shit might as well not be real because you're gonna be dead by then if it were possible.

Thus, whatever your philosophy is, it must take into account the finality of your own existence. If it doesn't, your philosophy is shit m8.

So think about what you want. You want bunch of guys that look like your pic related.
Why?
I already explained that for war that shit is unnecessary and if not for war, what is it for then? For your eyes only?

I really don't understand you people. You that obsess over eye color/hair color/height/skin color of people who are irrelevant to you, who do not affect you in any way.

nah mate guy on right has puf nips, guy on left has better control of his estrogens but still both roided.

shit bodies to have roided for though

>neither of them are very big

I went to highschool with both of them. The one of the right is 5'10 but he's thick as a mother fucker and was the best football player in the school. He squatted 425lbs in grade 12 for a double. I saw on his feed a few weeks back and he is now squatting 550lbs and benches 4pl8s for doubles

Agreed.

But you don't get traps like the fellow on the left without gear. Or roid gut like like fellow on the right.

No, because all you'd have left are in-the-closet gays

>160 lbs
>8% body fat

JUST GIVE ME A MONTH OR TWO I SWEAR I CAN MAKE IT TO 200!!

Muscle fibers are built but frame is genetics fucktard

>oral posture
Could you expound on this?

No Leaf,

your power bottom fantasies are delusional. A good portion of the best soldiers in the most elite units that the U.S has to offer are under 200lbs.

They'd kill you.

What are guns.

>40 pounds in 2 months

enjoy your fat gain, gyno, blood pressure spike, and overall negative health effects of gaining THAT much weight in that short amount of time.

Natural "bulking" is the dumbest fucking thing ever. Naturals should just stay lean, lift heavy, and slowly bulk up. I'm talking 2-3 pounds a month at most.

Depends of their intelligence, we have enough strong but dumb men with the niggers.

>the best soldiers are under 200lbs
>jocko willink
>one of the best soldiers ever
>240lbs

kys you puny shitty genetic skinny fuck.

these guys look like manlets, stocky body like these is unaesthetic and only good for muh powerlifting strongman shit
pic related is optimal male body

Oral posture refers to the position of your tongue at rest. Proper oral posture is having your tongue slathered onto the roof of your mouth. Improper is the tongue resting at the bottom of stuffed in between the teeth.

Proper oral posture leads to proper swallowing patterns, which exert an upward and outward force on the roof of your mouth, which in turn leads to a wide palate, perfect occlusion of teeth, a forward maxilla, and a fully developed mandible.

Improper oral posture, where you let your tongue rest elsewhere, fails to produce this upward force. As a result, the palate narrows, which in turn leads to occlusion of teeth due to there not being enough space, dropped maxilla, and a recessed mandible/chin.

This is a very brief summary, but if you're interested in knowing more, search up orthotropics and the effects of oral posture on facial development.

>optimal male body
>posts pic of statue

Thanks, much more detailed response than I expected.

This. OP is a baby dicked ass licker.

Have you ever heard of lightweight boxing/wrestling?

Found the man hating feminazis.

Lets save this discussions for after western civilization has been saved

One things have settled down well talk about it

Now, this is just pointless. We need every man we can get right now, weak chinned or not

Fuck, I fall in every of those categories.

I with I had a body like this, but this is unrealistic of my part.

why do we even let canadians start threads

Who cares how big you are. Most chads are colossally worthless faggots. Im 6foot 1 and 215 and i dont consider myself better bc im a meat popsicle. Im better bc im a good person who hates political correctness and cops.

>under 200lbs.

Bye, all of China.

I am 5'10, 220. I work out with 240 on my bench ( note, i said work out, not max ). Already have 2 kids, so lol. ( my 12 year old son is already my height ).