Is Trump too pro-Russia?

Is Trump too pro-Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBxTtwKTjkM
youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

I'm starting to wonder if there's enough sarin gas in the whole world for all the SJWs.

That's actually pretty funny

Also,
>checked

I love how the left is trying to associate white nationalism (someone who is white who loves their country) with white supremacy so that they can shame more white cucks for supporting their country.

This girl needs a series of dicks inside her. Tell her to go to Germany to fill her prescription.

>not using Zyklon B

He's too pro-Israel

>leftist memes are getting better

It's fucked up to see leftists hating on Trump because he won't start a nuclear war.

parrot liberals

>smaller

that joke is fucking terrible

sage

Trump is more likely to get into a confrontation with China, Hillary was more likely to get into a confrontation with Russia.

Neither one of them is batshit enough to go and honk off our two most powerful rivals at the same time.

Jackpot trips, noice.
Kate actually conjured an image that made me giggle. Kudos to her enthusiasm and talent.

I'd like to discuss politics with her over coffee.

whos this jewbag with shitty hair and hiorse face
why do we let ugly stupid people talk shit?

I guess people would rather have us be in WW3 with Russia than have a Trump presidency.

Fucking ugly dyke needs to learn when to keep her mouth shut.

Libs would be more tolerable if they all had witty humor like this.
This joke has more substance than an entire season of John Oliver playing clips of conservatives and then screaming REALLY?!

“She’s a great actress within the joke, which is usually the left out secret ingredient in explicating dark humor…Kate Willett is beyond a doubt top-notch in comedy writing, execution and overall presentation.” — Jewish Journal of the Greater Los Angeles Area

What a waste of digits, and what's the matter with her face?

She's out of your league, user bro.

One-posting is not a legitimate format. It is the format of choice for spammers because they can post hundreds of effortless, brainless, contentless, contextless writing prompts in a short time, and use sheer volume to slide legitimate content off the board.

That's actually some pretty bantzy shitposting.

It's often amusing how these small minded blue pills can't understand our narrative and irony in all their statements

This is pretty average as far as progressive humor goes, Drumpftards.

Maybe you should get out of your basements more, there are plenty of wonderful and hilarious left-wing comedians. Jon Stewart, Sarah Silverman, Louis CK and Samantha Bee to name just a few!

Glad I'm not alone. She's an insufferable cunt but a good joke is good.

does she know that for a while many didn't consider slavs white?

That's a good tweet.made me chuckle.

>ITT: Thirsty betas who perpetuate the "women are funny" meme.

Women can't funny, and the reason why they can never be funny is because in order to be good at comedy, you need to be willing to make fun of yourself and spin your shitty life into jokes.

Women would rather die than admit that they aren't the center of the universe and most can't even take responsibility for their problems. It's more likely to find a funny dog than a funny woman.

>him being a white nationalist makes him of puppet of Russia
>an argument

pick one

and yourself, of course

Absolutely true.

But what could happen?
>exclusive tell-all interview with the shadowy "leader" of the aaaaaalt-riiiiiiiiight!
>jovial conversation?
>love?
>rape-murder at the starbucks followed by 18 hour hostage crisis?
>spaghetti??

Know what? Trips decides.

Fuck, meant for

That was hilarious.

Calm your tits, fag.

We should send some funnier liberals noises of welcome.

Push/Pull is a better psyop then just push.

She's not going to sleep with you no matter how many times you laugh at her shitty jokes.

10/10

I'm pleasantly surprised

You're fucking autistic, buddy

This is a literally who to me.

I liked the joke because it's funny and almost cute.

Stupidly, stupidly wrong. But cute.

>being so sexist you can't appreciate humor

Go get laid, loser. It was a good joke.

kys

he's just not anti-russia, so they insist on this moronic line of reasoning, while at the same time scolding him for daring to offend the great and powerful chinese

I wonder where I can get one of these for my social studies class hmmm

You're all so butthurt it's delicious.

I thought I was on Sup Forums, not /r9k/.

>plenty of wonderful and hilarious left-wing comedians
>Samantha Bee
Sure

Where did these tumblr tier triggered shitheads come from? Go back.

IN WHAT WORLD IS DETENTE A BAD THING

He recognizes they aren't our enemy and its all a distraction by obongo to push the jews agenda of flooding the EU with Islamists.

The tiniest one holds my specially reserved suicide round!

We have been numbed for the last 8 years of anti-russian rhetoric that we think that being a little pro-russian to too much pro-russian. No, Trump is not "too much" russian.

Yes. I don't like them meddling in our national affairs. Russians are not our friends nor do they have our interest in mind.

You're retarded.

Insufferable cunt, but I admire the banter in that tweet.

Is "white nationalist" supposed to be an insult?

>calling others butthurt
You got so triggered by the fact we laughed at a joke you wrote a paragraph. Stop projecting or tell us a funnier Trump joke.

Fuck. I know she's a Hillshill, and conflates American WNs with Trump with Russia, but that joke was clever.

That's pretty good

>You're all so butthurt

Nah I started using lube so it doesn't hurt when I finger my self

>hill shill

This.
Hard to believe how much Sup Forums has been flooded with plebbitors and fedora-tippers

He hasn't talked about Russia and Putin for a year now (except bashing the killing of the Russian ambassador and answering questions asked by the fake news).

>someone says something funny
>people acknowledged its funny even if they disagree
>autists can't handle this because the person was a girl

When autism speaks, we listen. Guy.

A Great Battle was recently won, let the men revel before the next fight, lest they forget what winning FEELS like, and awaken discouraged and sullen.

Maybe you do

And I'm not your guy, buddy.

> 2017 -minus- a couple days
> asking for a serious response on a board with proxy shills

thats rich.

Keep 'em coming robots, the salt sustains me.

>He's a russian toy
>means he has white nationalists inside him

Slavs are not white, where is the connection here?

Do liberals all of a sudden dislike communists when they realize communists are nationalists?

muh russians. fucking libshits.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBxTtwKTjkM

Really grasping at straws here eh, conservashit.

>2012
>2016

Let me introduce you to a little thing called Geopolitics. I know you alt-retards don't understand it and never will, but I can tell you it's constantly changing and our allies from yesterday may well be our enemies tomorrow.

t. Wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU

>sexist
Dude, you really should go back to _reddit where you belong

He's a Russian puppet, yes. But don't tell that to Sup Forums, you'll trigger them.

Topkek

GUYS I THINK I GOT IT

The Russians are the liberals Jews, it all makes sense now...

>Russians are meany bo beany white nationalist

1950's called they want their mindset back

RED SCARE!
MCCARTHYISM!

what's so different in current year besides our pissing match in syria....and cankles losing the election?

what the fuck does that tweet even mean?

>RUSSIA HACKERZ MAYMAY XD

Liberals who keep saying this look worse than tinfoils on /x/

Literally fake news made up by Hillary when she was losing and desperately needed a new boogeyman

But user, lots of female comedians do exactly what you said, talk about their embarrassing, shitty lives

That could have been a good joke, shame she rushed it and botched the delivery.

>not understanding simple jokes

Just send them to the Gulag, the good olde Russian way.

"bantzy shitposting" & ghostbustershillary.jpg
"Drumpftards" & unironically referring to Stewart, Silverman, and Bee as "comedians"

I was unaware CTR's affirmative action employment opportunities were extended to the mentally retarded.

Drumpf is paid off by the Russians, in fact he eats Fabergé eggs for breakfast!

not enough
long live the motherland !