INSURANCE FILES THREAD #3 : FINE ILL BAKE IT EDITION

Be sure to make a backup for future threads
SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html
map.norsecorp.com/#/
bitfossil.com/0166db6053f1969c28de8b1f9a8fa4ec890cc4bdfee7602757993b306bb7f295/index.htm
endchan.xyz/.media/e2053fcb310e62147128c40ca0c23264-imagepng.png
github.com/wikileaksfreedomforce
riot.im/app/#/room/#aiCzJ5mkh9Z93IlWVVkH:matrix.org
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmSLGxufdzkNBMGqg1NwUuaCrcethPayN3jPzNYFtSDEkK/ffbbd
archive.fo/AnqM2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't break those encryptions. It'll take centuries.

Please remember that this thread is roleplay.

Shared informations here are obvious fakes and the listed files may contain malware or illegal content.

For great justice

Welcome

shut up shilly

change your ip shill :)

>it's real
Holy fuck, burgers. Get your devil-worshipping pedophile politicans under control.

Bump

press f to pay respects

This is now? Shit!

site for the map?

It's funny how that poster thinks Bitcoin is a company

Don't respond to shills. IF this is true, and IF it is the pedo shit. Then this is huge. Literally the final battle of the meme war. One of the biggest happenings of our lifetimes, as in "where you when JFK got shot?" or "where you when the planes crashed into the towers?" it is going to be "where were you when the elites pedo ring was exposed?"

>select images with coffee

God dammit captcha

Shut the fuck off you pedophilia advocating shill cuck

Enought roleplaying, Hans. It's not amusing anymore, since it's way too obvious you're just fishing for (you)'s by baiting newfags.

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/

>"how did you hack into it so quickly?"
>"I created it"

summary:

> Wikileaks releases large insurance files from time to time
> they contain info that is very incriminating for governments
> the files are encrypted, keys only to be released in case of death or danger
> since mid Oct. many people assume Assange is dead and only faked to be alive still
> Wikileaks seems comprimised, too since Assange has gone missing
> people are working on decrypting the insurance files since
> everytime they try to release the keys they get shut down immediately
> now they explain to everyone how to get the keys themselves
> they also work on releasing the files in various ways
> it seems there will be a big event / outage when they do
> today is the day they planned for release
> we share the info

>endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html
>the explanation how to get the keys

This holy shit

kek confirmed world war tomorrow

Bump, for guillotines on the white house lawn.

They're not bruteforcing it, they are assembling pieces of a puzzle from the bitcoin blockchain.

Previous threads:

(WARNING !!! They are full of shitposters and larpers)

reposting one more time relevant links

here is a normie explanation r*ddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5h3xch/the_great_blockchain_search_discord_update/
this is a normie blockchain tutorial r*ddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e55p3/a_simple_blockchain_decoding_tutorial/
r*ddit has a repo for their code here g(i)thub.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce

Related:

Insurance Companies have been working through black markets to hide massive amounts of dirty money that if entered into the market, would completely destabilize inflation. This is argued to tie into not only the Human Trafficking Rings but Drug Cartels, Unknown Conflicts and Black Projects.

From what I know, some of the other chans and deep discussion groups that first started ripping this apart have been going down, threads get pruned, or simply deleted without a trace. Rumors that some people's internet connections have gone down after accessing these files.

They've literally had the files for weeks but every time they try to pick up the key to open the lock, some unruly invisible hand pushes them away.

summary:

>start chargen for HappeningRPG: Assange DLC
>choose CIA agent class
>receive book of black secrets
>must go to the first dungeon to kill the mysterious villain known as Mr. A
>Mr. A turns out to be the secret underboss of the CIA and his public persona is Julian Assange

This isn't even a good RP, senpai

>>unlocking the files with the key pretty much fucks your internet up and prevents you from sharing

>this is the LARP part made to scare you.
Technically, this can happen on WIN10 but not on every fucking linux distro, or winXP/98/95/me

That can happen in every OS out, actually.

Every OS is weak to a hardware attack that can get root on them.
The only solution is not using older CPUs.
I forgot the model where this legacy feature was removed, but any recent CPU of this or last year will be fine, I think.

The issue comes about because of some old memory mapping feature in Intel and some AMD CPUs for some serial connection I think it was.
Some of the bits in the memory were write-enabled for god knows what reason.
A hack was written up to flip those bits and write to protected memory, and to the TPM of the CPU to get root. (since all modern OS security is through obscurity, quite literally, in that nobody has the specs for the module and everything is hush-hush about it)

Live attacks

map.norsecorp.com/#/

US always gets a lot. And for different shit. They even blamed it on assange supporters awhile back. A lot of shit is going down...

Where there is smoke, there's fire

bumping even though these threads never reveal anything of substance

> Interesting Posts from last thread
TL;DR
- Apparently Wikileaks hid some ancient keys to Government Data/Chozo temples caches in the bitcoin blockchain
- Data may be highly compromising/reason why Assange was cut-off/captured/killed/infused with Phazon
- People have apparently been trying to get their hands on the blockchain data for months
- NSA/CIA/GCHQ/ABCs have been spamming and DDoSing sites to prevent data being posted to the blockchain
- Everytime people find out how to unlocked the keys, they are v&d and internet three striked
- More info on endchan.xyz/POLAK/ and to our shame /r/conspiracy/
- This could all be a larp but the autism is strong with this one
- Asuka a shit

Doesn't matter.
We need this fresh in the minds of every Sup Forumsack

I AM TIME LOOP COUNT DOWN TO MIDNIGHT DEC 21

Bump! Finally found the post that all the HAPPENING shills are trying to slide.

d-wave computer could do it in a few minutes.

Read through the end chan thread. Plenty of substance there, and a detailed way of helping to spread the info and unlock it.

> mfw when I release my data on Miiverse

Good luck haxoring my 3DS NSA. I hope your dad works at Nintendo.

STAHP IT MOULOUD
HAVE YOU GOT NO CONSCIENCE

>d-wave

d-wave computers are a scam to siphon billions of dollars from gullible cucks

>tfw want to help but don't want to get v& and suicided
I guess we all die sooner or later anyways, r-right?

D-wave can't factor shit like that.
D-Wave is a very discrete area of math.
It is like one feature of a calculator that has 140 features, to put it in better terms.

t. actual quantum of energy

>Thanks for including my input.
I've been hearing about the Black Market Slush Funds for quite some time now, it appears that's what these keys will open.
>Do not forget why 2 million marched in Korea. It was because their President was being possessed by a cult leader.
wiki/2016_South_Korean_political_scandal
LOOK AROUND YOU ANONS, WE ARE CAUSING THIS CURTIAN TO FALL. KEEP AT IT, FOR CHAOS SAKE.
>The seperation is upon us.

Protip:

I have a computer that has an encrypted terabyte harddrive with debian on it. After installing the base system, I use it as a "locker". I store important files on it and keep it disconnected from the internet.

This is where I keep copies of the insurance files.

There are a few operating right now. Google owns one. A few other companies do too. Basic quantum computers are starting to get common in research labs as well. Mit has a few. Spend 30 minutes on youtube looking up d-wave and quantum computers. You will be blown the fuck away where we are actually at.

you won't be v& but it's unlikely you have the hard drive capacity for this anyways. The files are HUGE, you need a super-computer or server to contain them. My PC has a massive 500GB of total space and already full of other files so I can't download these.

GET THIS BACK TO PAGE 1.
>Brock's army of pedo worshipers are sliding like crazy right now!

My autism levels are not high enough to complete these tasks

> get the bitcoin blockchain
> use the API to extract transaction info (wl related, given timeframe)
> if there are some particular flags in the transaction, data is relevant
> repeat for other transactions
> assemble the pieces
> ???
> jackpot

Do it for your country.

bitfossil.com/0166db6053f1969c28de8b1f9a8fa4ec890cc4bdfee7602757993b306bb7f295/index.htm

>A hack was written up to flip those bits and write to protected memory

You mean the DRAM rowhammer ? or the 1-bit-flip exploit (that besides, I thought it was more win10 related)?
Yeah, ok, but technically you can work on those files on an airgapped machine, so unless the file signature are somehow magically hardcoded in the firmware, you will be still able to work on those.

If shit goes down, you can always spraypaint the password on the train station walls.

Mmmm been nothin but a faggot for several threads and still be in kraut land. Prob has a proxy if he keeps going knowing the time zones

>v&
Nobody cares really. They'll stick to just removing the information from the internet. Vanning would be too hight profile. And besides, there are way too many haxxorz by the name of Sup Forums working on this to v& them all.

>You will be blown the fuck away where we are actually at.
I'm well aware of the quantum computer meme The problem is they are still just a proof of concept and using them is unfeasable for now. Maybe by 2025...

Yes, Ouroboros is ticking.

does anyone remember the guy that posted about these very specific P4 laptops that came from the government or something. They apparently sell for a ton of cash despite how old they are.

I dont check that place often but to me it doesn't need look like is any worse than normal.

However Sup Forums is now running slow and my internet has been choppy in the last couple hours.

bumpity bump

no keys = no story

I do remember that. That was a while ago.

Keep bumping comrades!

40MB .PNG file

endchan.xyz/.media/e2053fcb310e62147128c40ca0c23264-imagepng.png

See attached png for compressed file with previous threads for future reference

>[EU Army](Keeps EU States in line and punishes states that want to or have left it, hostile to "foreign" government influence in and around the EU)

>[ISIS Cells and other radical groups]

>[Various Civil War Scenarios]

>[NATO](Will come at odds with the EU Army & Who knows what Turkey might do)

>[US Military Bases](This will get the US involved)

>[Russia]( Defensive/protecting borders. & Who knows what the EU Army + Soros PMC/Black Op's might try to do in Ukraine)

>[UN Army](Likely will respond to any "Humanitarian Crisis" thats large scale.)

truth bombshell actually is the very detailed planning of how WWIII will be orchestrated throughout Europe

okay over on the other chan they're getting very close to cracking this shit apparently????? i hope its not larper shills saying that. internet isn' working for some reason on my computer but still working on phone.

Na, not those. It was another one, trying to find it.
Sup Forums was shitting their collective diapers when it was demonstrated at a conference because the neckbear cunts all use old thinkpads like the hipsters they are.

Allows full root access to any OS. I think maybe even ring -1 access.
Intel had already planned removing it from processors with their most recent versions anyway.

Also, yeah, you could post it in real life.
Remember the whole AACS encryption key thing years back. 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
Shit company that made it tried to ban it from existence, but the internet refused and it spread everywhere.
It unlocked Blu-ray and HD-DVD. (lol Toshiba)

>FUCKING BUMP

>500gb
>massive

I hope you're just joking famalam, I have 12TB on my server and 8TB on my main computer.

Eyecandy bump

I have the PNG. But I'm too dump to extract threads.

hold

>My PC has a massive 500GB of total space

alt right bump

>using them is unfeasable for now.
They have been being used for years. Literally a few years ago a 4 qbit quantum processor was factoring small numbers. 6 months ago there were 128 qbit computers running. The growth in processing power is exponential with every extra qbit. 120 - 121 is not just a bit more, it is a huge amount more. 121 - 122 is even more.

Time to meme these files open

Doing my rounds.

Thats the sprit boys

open the png with winrar. ull see the stuff, extract

#blockchain for research and development of tools and sharing findings/progress.

The folks are github.com/wikileaksfreedomforce hang out there and i'm sure would love to help get people started.

RIOT CHAT: riot.im/app/#/room/#aiCzJ5mkh9Z93IlWVVkH:matrix.org

LOGLESS BM BUNKER:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmSLGxufdzkNBMGqg1NwUuaCrcethPayN3jPzNYFtSDEkK/ffbbd
7d918a09e876a06820498ec9e0c.jpg

Use the text in this image, generate its SHA256 hash value.
Add Chan -> Create a new chan -> chan name: [hash]

archive.fo/AnqM2

Kubrick died 4 days after shooting the final scenes of Eyes Wide Shut.

just sayain

Japanese tried with PS3s and got shutdown. Nothing's untouchable

Can you post a link please bro. Been refreshing the last 3 threads on here all night and need something to get me moist again.

I literally just watched this, and then found that out.

>Allows full root access to any OS. I think maybe even ring -1 access

Cool, I must have missed or forgot it. Not that often on Sup Forums btw.

>AACS encryption key thing years back

Lel, yeah, same happened with GeoHot's PS3 METLDR key.

When the key will be found, it will be just impossible to stop.

Someone got the reference!

>They have been being used for years.
As testbeds. No quantum computer is actually on the market or has any meaningful amound of programming put into it in order to perform complex tasks. Using qc's to decrypt passwords is years of progress away.

here is a normie explanation r*ddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5h3xch/the_great_blockchain_search_discord_update/
this is a normie blockchain tutorial r*ddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5e55p3/a_simple_blockchain_decoding_tutorial/
r*ddit has a repo for their code here g(i)thub.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce

>tfw my computer with Linux on it is dead
fugg

someone tweeted braverman with a password

link? screenshot? archive?

ghostbin.com/paste/9kmb7

ghostbin.com/paste/9kmb7

ghostbin.com/paste/9kmb7

THE SLIDING IS REAL

>dec 19: d-day
better late than never I guess

So what're in these? Black project tier shit? Aliens?

bumping even though i completely have no idea what is going on

Probably detailed bitcoin transactions of important companies, people, organizations, buying or laundering money for black projects. My guess.

ahh theyre shutting it down

Black Market Slush Funds hiding billions for almost every nation on the world. Used to fund every nefarious trade under the sun, including, you guessed it, child trafficing.

See

IIRC it was something about how they were the last laptops built pre-backdoor or something

It's an adaptation. Also, the fact that the high echelons of power are morally and sexually degraded is pretty much an "open secret" at this point.

Many bank accounts hiding billions, even trillions of dollars, suddenly eposed to the light, would cause a financial shit storm.

I'm ready for this to happen