>E Ghouta Nov29
i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec 21
>Syrian govt allows UN to monitor Aleppo evacuation
>Russia’s aerospace group wipes out 62,000 terrorist targets since Syria campaign’s start
>SAA enters east Aleppo neighborhoods for first time in 4 years
>Former opposition militants in Syria vow to help rebuild Damascus
>Heavy fighting in Al-Bab
>SDF Liberates approx 1000^2km from ISIS
>SDF within striking range of the Al-Tabqa dam.
>New Mosul operation set to start soon

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXY9tVLBMWA
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/809515075258241024
youtube.com/watch?v=gJA4j-lBEFI
thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-are-forging-child-soldiers-into-killing-machines
independent.ie/opinion/comment/its-time-we-heard-the-truth-about-how-ruthless-aleppo-rebels-shot-civilians-who-tried-to-leave-35292807.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103829925/#103829975
discord.gg/EbKF93e
reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-drones-exclusive-idUSKBN14A26D
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-cyber-attacks-idUSKBN1491ZF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S O O N
O
O
N

"Inshallah, take those lands and kill the mud people." - G-d.
Exodus 14:88

FIRST FOR FUCK THE JEWS AND THEIR SCRIPTS

Make Syria Assyria again!

there are only 3 types of people that support/like YPG turds:
-other terrorist communist turds
-other communist terrorists
-(((them)))

they're not democrats, they're not freedom fighters, they're not liberators.
they're subhuman backstabbing turds that expel Arabs, Assyrians and Turkmens from their homes and want to enforce their communist "secular" proto-state.
No one wants them, the only arab fighters in their ranks are from the known subhuman sanadid mercenaries that fight for money.

Soon or late, Syrians and other friendly people will destroy them.
Both Assad and Erdogan don't want to let them establish their communist terrorist state, you have nothing but sucking the americans'/russians' dick until they'll leave you alone like an used candom, because you're only a "temporary tool" for them

NOBODY WINS

TRUTH ABOUT MODERATE FREEDOM FIGHTERS. Best used to redpill normies

>Testimonies from civilians who were in besieged #Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=bXY9tVLBMWA

>Residents of E #Aleppo who managed to get out from terrorist held parts of the city
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/809515075258241024

>FSA Terrorists' Desperate Propaganda: Boy Digs Own Grave in Expectation of Martyrdom
youtube.com/watch?v=gJA4j-lBEFI

>Syrian rebels are forging child soldiers into 'killing machines'
thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-are-forging-child-soldiers-into-killing-machines

>It's time we heard the truth about how ruthless Aleppo rebels shot civilians who tried to leave
independent.ie/opinion/comment/its-time-we-heard-the-truth-about-how-ruthless-aleppo-rebels-shot-civilians-who-tried-to-leave-35292807.html

Also screw you feget, i will get to reply before you one day, wait and see. Just like arabs will get their shit together one day and when they do, i will not want to be in your skin

dima is an al*wite whore so she will probably be raped and killed

Make Armenia great again.

Fuck turks and kurds.

Fuck off scum , Dima is already on my private jet

>kurds are nearing the dam
>meanwhile ISIS is still putting their effort in T4 (which is basically a no-go as the boat has sailed for them and will end up cracking like they always do), and Mosul (which they're just harrying the Iraqi's and basically dicking around)

Holy shit CIA, get your shit together or else everything is gonna cave

Didn't know jets fly on pasta.

The SDF force is not as large as the Iraqi force that attacked Mosul, and Raqqa had just as much of prior notice.
If the SDF handlers push for a similar tactic Iraqis used in Mosul, it'll be just as much of a shitshow and ISIS resupply, if not worse.

I hope Putin blows up you faggot ass house

>CIA supports ISIS
When are you guys gonna stop listening to Axis propaganda?

Also, Good Goyim Namefag reporting in. How are we tonight?

This. There is no chance they will take the city without a hell of a lot more support that they already have.

>CIA btfo by pentagon
how will CIA ever recover???

But ISIS will actually fight for the dam, not for the villages near it. It will be like al Bab...

What was the get?

The CIA was BTFO ever since JAF took over the rebels, which was before the Pentagon even got involved.

It isn't their fault. Once Assad let the Jihadists out of Sednaya, there was no way to stop them from forming their Islamist Army. The only alternative was for the US to eliminate Assad, then invade Syria as it did Iraq and spend a decade eliminating JAF and ISIS.

duly noted Damascusbro, my apologies. I will do my best not to slip any swearing anymore. I hope thats not why Dima isnt smiling

te prend pas trop la tête.
ça shitpost beaucoup (bien plus qu'avant) depuis la chute d'Alep.

Al-Qaeda was moving to Syria before UN even ruled immediate release of political prisoners.
But I'm glad you're still peddling your shit.

She's not smiling because of all the faggots here atm. So why is that? Is all /sg/ asleep or something?

no idea

There are no faggots here.

still wondering why this post was deleted last night

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103829925/#103829975

>flag
Al-Qa'ida doesn't hide it anymore

>tfw the SDF will take Tabqa
>tfw Assad will be blocked from ever getting Raqqa back
>tfw America will destroy ISIS
>tfw Putin will no longer be able to use ISIS as an excuse for why he's there
We lost one but win the next I guess.

Ya sure bro?

al-Nusra was founded and led by al-Julani, who until 2011 was locked up in Sednaya.

Nice try.

>7777

>SDF
>capable of taking Raqqa
Wew lad.
How's Mosul?

>what will happen to Dima if rebels win.png
is it not true?
she is an al*wite of the Kheirbeck/Khierbek clan and clearly does not fear allah
her fate in the event of a rebel victory is obvious.

>No foreign AQ was involved, honest.
>Definitely no militants were moving in from Iraq and north Africa in the early days of the war
Try harder.

C'est du niveau des ennemies d'EI.

Les turcs/FSA stagnent et prennent un hectar par jour à Al Bab.
Les YPG prennent des villages vides sans combattre.
Et les syriens/irakiens se font marcher dessus...

Implying it won't be another Mossul/Al Bab tier failure.
Neverminde, Assad has a plan against the ypg : the turks

Here's a (You) now fuck off kid

Raqqa has fewer defenders and is smaller than Mosul. But you're right, they probably can't.

Then again, Mattis is probably more inclined to use American troops. I won't be surprised if Mosul and Raqqa are cleared by American forces when he takes over.

The point isn't that the SDF will take Raqqa. It's that they'll block the west road to Raqqa so the SAA can't get there.

nice

Yeah, I bet the first thing Trump, the #1 popular president in US history, will do is put boots on the ground in fucking Iraq and Syria.
You are fucking hopeless.

What happens here?

Minor chimpouts from time to time.

>SDF will take Tabqa
Congratulations, you are now the new Countryside General

>SDF will take Raqqa. It's that they'll block the west road to Raqqa so the SAA can't get there
Why is SDF going to block SAA from taking Raqqa when they're helping them take aleppo?

Didn't say that.

But very few of the Nusra personnel in Syria are from outside the country. Most of them are Syrians recruited by al-Julani and his commanders. Core AQ operatives are rare - you only ever hear about them when the US assassinates them in Idlib every now and then.

Point being, the foreigners didn't organize al-Nusra, the AQ bigwigs form Sednaya did. Because of course they did - they were the big shots of AQI.

>very few of the Nusra personnel in Syria are from outside the country
Just fucking stop posting.

gvmt workers in SDF territory workers collect their paycheck there

The SDF proven far more competent than the FSA and the Iraqis. The Kurds in general have proven to be superior soldiers than the Arabs in non-religious armies.

ndf and kurds backstabbing eachothers

nah, they aren't. They tried to assault Raqqa like 3 or 4 times and just now the offensive is working

>#1 popular president in US history
It is clearly you who have no idea what you're talking about. More than half the country hates this man, and all his cabinet appointments and policy statements about ISIS point toward an escalated campaign to expedite the group's destruction and a refocus on countering Iran.

>very few of the Nusra personnel in Syria are from outside the country
delusional al-qaeda apologist, you disgrace the fucking leaf

>i have access to top secret non-published cia & pentagon files
>also i know the numbers Isis has in all hotspots
CIA, never change you glorious cunt.

nahlat ala abouk

hmm who to believe: leaf or literal 3rd world shitstain... decisions, decisions...

Oh wait, luckily I can read actual facts on places other than Sup Forums.

:wink: :thumbsup:

The Kurds occasionally kick Assad out of another neighbourhood. Their control creeps forward.

I'm still waiting for that day when BAM they storm Qamishli airport and finally rid themselves of this Regime tumor.

Congratulations, you finally understood the main issue with your brilliant MUHRICANS WILL CLIR RAKA AND MESUT plan.
But you are still terminally retarded so I don't think it'll go anywhere.

Hey Syriabro, what's up? Celebrations in Damascus this year?
Was actually at a friends house and redpilled a normie on the FSA.

Holy fuck this IS the new Countryside General of pitifulness

yeah, because they are no fight
isis has left the region or wasn't even here since a long time..

Verily, he's the Leafcuck General.
What an absolute shitposter.

The YPG in Aleppo are cut off and have no one else to help them.

The SDF on the other side of ISIS territory are US-backed and do not help the regime.

Are they even fighting there though, or is it more of the way Jordanian Nu-FSA liberated the desert?

who's she?

Depends on how the political wind blows. Anyone thinking Kurds are in any way loyal to anyone but themselves is a delusional retard. They're opportunists and that's it.

>The Kurds in general have proven to be superior soldiers than the Arabs in non-religious armies

No, fuck off Poland.

You don't get it. There simply aren't enough foreign fighters to raise the thousands of men they have. They do have a lot of foreign fighters, but about three quarters of their men are Syrian.

what am i missing right now

that's more syrians than the shia afghan army has

Based Syrian Christbro

Muslim discord:discord.gg/EbKF93e

Nothing really.

I won't. I'm not falling for /sg/'s Axis-cock-sucking crap

I didn't say it would happen. I just wish it would.

That's the difference between me and Countryside. He actually thinks his predictions will come true.

Also he thinks the rebels are still the good guys, which I don't. But go on insisting we're the same, I know you guys are just desperate to always be right.

i just see syrians celebrating christmas and the ((((((((media))))) trashing putin.
but i wanna see more things happening

I'll be drunk in both Christmas and New year's eve
Do not let go of this threads. Soon it'll be pro-isis if no one came here anymore.
How did the redpill go?

You're a mestizo half breed so you miss a lot as it is, don't worry about it.

What's retarded is cheering for the enemy team, Poland. Which is what Westerners on /sg/ do all the time.

>Axis
Is that the new word around the office we'll be hearing for months to come?

I have two modes. Shitposting, and serious.

I can be serious, but since /sg/ refuses to accept dissenting stances from "Assad is the greatest, all Hail Lord Putin, death to America", there's no point in being civil or serious about this.

>Just like arabs will get their shit together one day and when they do, i will not want to be in your skin

Top cringe.

I mean this guy roleplays a CIA agent well enough with the entire arrogance and thinking America is playing 4D monopoly-risk chesseckers despite fucking up its ops in the Mid-East for the last 50 years.

any information or videos on Abdel Razzaq?

he gets a lot of quotes in this article but I don't know anything about him.

Since when it's the "enemy" team? Who decided that and when?
If you wanted to focus on the "enemy", you'd be bitching about Asia. But you won't, because like every western imbecile ever you fall for the precious ME bait.

Well they call themselves the "Axis of Resistance". That's too long to say concisely so I'll just say "Axis". Fits right into the 'historic bad guys' category anyway, given who the previous Axis countries were.

No, you literally have one mode.
Regurgitating MSM bullshit ad nauseam and sucking US and whoever happens to be supported by them dick. Currently it's the Kurds.
Therefore you are just another retarded shitposter in an already shitpost infested thread.

yo whattup dude thats me? what do you wanna know? did you know: syria is in the middle east? also jews aka satan in human form :^)

peace out hombre (arabic for infidel)

The ME is friggin' important dude. And this isn't Spratley Islands General so no, I'm not gonna talk about Asia.

so they are arming the (((rebels))) just so that they can eliminate them later on? makes sense. i'm also pretty confident cnn would let an oganisation the us is trying to eliminate announce their rebranding (an->jfs) on their show. also i'm beliebing in your brain.

cheers m8

>knows about the jews controlling the west
>doesn't support the opposing side
>thinks america is trying to do something positive in the ME
thats why you don't belong
blue pill.

no worries.

look out for my next blog to get the cutting edge on what's happening in anatolia (arabic for syria)

No I don't.

I am very aware that:

1. the rebels are not moderate and the US shouldn't support most of them
2. The Syrian "Democratic Forces" are not actually democratic and the PYD does not actually tolerate dissent or opposition parties

I don't CARE. I want ISIS gone. The rebels are either incompetent or Jihadists so we're left with the SDF or American troops. Might have to resort to the latter at some point anyway, but let's at least foster and legitimize a local army and government so that if we do need Americans to take Raqqa, we have a legitimate force alreayd established that people know and trust to occupy and rule the area afterward, ok? We don't want another Iraq.

But yes I'm pro-America. I know that's a problem for /sg/ and its cult of Putin, but that I refuse to budge on.

It's pretty easy with all those great videos surfacing recently, whether it's the one with Dima, the celebrations in Aleppo, or the al Zinki dude beheading a child. Some articles that show that the rebels used gas (thanks /sg/ wordpress) and the major forces fighting in Aleppo usually seal the deal.
I'll stick by the thread, but I just don't care enough to argue with the autists frequenting it. Gladly most of them got a trip.

Hope you'll have a good time mate, I guess saying "merry christmas" wouldn't be politically correct, would it?

What I meant to ask you some time ago, did the syrian state TV pick up the assassination of the Russian ambassador and/or the attack in Berlin?

how many fbi died in iraq and syria? im guessing 127.2, the decimal is cause i count injuries

reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-drones-exclusive-idUSKBN14A26D

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-cyber-attacks-idUSKBN1491ZF

where'd /ug/ go?