FUCK EVERYBODY THAT COMPLAINS

Seriously, FUCK YOU FOR WHINING. You were born with the genes of the most talented, powerful race on the planet, and you have the nerve to complain about some fucking feminists, when you are literally related to Julius Caesar, Frederick Nietzsche, Lorentz, Maxwell, Bismarck, and all the greats.

I was born as a gook, with a fairly above average IQ, but that doesn't matter when my race's art and architecture is SHIT. Seriously, just search the architecture of the West versus the East on Google Images. So much more creativity and aesthetic beauty associated with the Western art. It is so amazing, completely mind blowing. I could literally stare at it for HOURS and not get bored, it is like heaven on Earth. I have tried LSD a few times, but that does not even compare to European art. Sorry, it doesn't. Nor does DMT, or any other psychedelic. European Art and architecture is something priceless, something never before replicated, and it breaks my heart that the genes that allowed such to be produced are going to "dye" out. (intentional misspelling). Modern art is fucking shit, and modern artists have committed crimes against humanity by increasing the probability that a random passerby in a museum will catch a glimpse of this monstrosity that they call modern art.

Despite the fact that my shitty race does better in mathematical standardized tests, you guys have created the vast majority of new mathematics. The vast majority of new science. The vast majority of new ideas.

So when I see one of you whining about how your shitty NEETbux-funded lifestyle sucks because you have to deal with some irrelevant feminist or some nigger fucking some fat white trailer trash and spawning a few malformed mules, I get furious. Because I would give anything to be part of the great race which spawned such works of genius, yet you guys are whining about millennials on a Nipponese sudoku-solving forum.

You literally inherited the blood of the gods. So shut the fuck up.

Too long didnt read

TL:DR; white people are the most amazing race on earth, so stop whining about some irrelevant SJW faggots and start painting some European art you motherfuckers!

>implying

>implying?

I am hardly implying. The evidence is there, look at Google Images and tell me I am (imp)lying.

I literally curse myself for not being born with the capacity to truly appreciate such art. I literally spend two hours each day before sleep just staring at the marvel that is European art. So amazing.

>I was born as a gook,
I'm sure you were, white boi. I'm sure you were.

insecure gook detected

Yes, and why do people say stuff like "white boii" and expect to offend anyone? "HAHAHAHAH U MAD WHITEBOI LOLOLOLOL".

If I was white I would take it as a fucking compliment that I belong to the race that can paint the Sistine Chapel.

Okay then

You fuckers hit the goddamn genetic lottery.

only about 50% of Sup Forums is actually white

Well. Thanks I guess. I like east asian architecture, art and philosophy. We are so mad at kintraitors (SJWs, politicians, feminists, progressives, you name it) because they want to destroy all that.

More pure heaven.

So you're complaining about people who complain?
Dank

>unironically complaining about people who complain
Did mental gymnastics have tryouts recently or something? You're on your way to being an Olympic potato, kid

THANK YOU omg i always think of this. im so fucking proud of being white.

I fucking love AUSTRIA. Austro-Bavarian/Austrian-German/whateverthefuckitiscalled is a slightly more beautiful version of German. Also I love Mozart. I wish I carried the genes to be able to truly appreciate him, I do. His music is like heaven to my ears.

I just can't get over how complex Western art is. Like Eastern art ends with a simple background and a few strokes. Western art seeks to add details that aren't even there to begin with, like it is going above and beyond. Same with your literature, reading a fantasy story written by a white author can literally leave you with shivers and shaking.

I used to deny the existence of race, but no more.

Are Basque people different from other Spanish people? Is the proper term Spainiard or Spanish? I had a Basque classmate a few years ago, and she told me a little bit.

I love reading about the Reconquest of Spain after the Berber invasions. SO brave, I wish one day my parent's countrymen could take back North Korea from the communists.

Have an Austrian qt.

Traditional women are far superior to modern women. I say that with respect for women, but the modern day women just don't care about advancing Western civilization as a whole, unlike Traditional women, who live to contribute to the effort of mankind to reach for and beyond the stars.

It is sad, because literally the only way a second white race can evolve is for a group of hunter-gatherers to survive and evolve to adopt to an ice age. and retain their bravery/adventure-loving spirit yet gain intelligence and pragmatic-thinking by learning to adopt to a resource-less environment of blistering cold and gigantic fauna.

So beautiful, these houses.

If anybody has in their possession, a heart which does not instantly melt when feasting their eyes upon this house, they are sociopaths.

This makes a lot of sense.

Yes sorry, I am a hypocrite.

I am fairly good at mental gymnastics.