Y-you did choose to go with The Institute, right user?

Y-you did choose to go with The Institute, right user?

nah I quit playing when I got bored with settlements

No. I generally kill everyone that doesn't respawn in games like this.

Not politically related, but unless you went with the Minutemen you're a tremendous faggot.

/thread

>Implying there's isn't a huge amount of political undertones in Fallout 4

I did. They had clean floors and terminators. It was enough for me.

Sure, I always side with kidnappers that replace their victims with duplicates

They literally never explained why they kill and replace people.

Duh

>Railroad are a bunch of SJWs
>Brotherhood are technological book-burners
>Fuck Preston
>The Institute are the puppet-masters

Brotherhood is the only way.
I also torrented the piece of shit on day one cause i knew it was not gonna be worth the money.

The Brotherhood of Steel will purge the wasteland of abominations. Ad victoriam!

fuck that
the institute are dishonest manipulators who operate in the shadows
the minutemen and the railroad lack the strong leadership, infrastructure and manpower to bring security to the commonwealth
synths, ghouls and super mutants are subhuman scum that must be exterminated
only the brotherhood of steel can bring peace and prosperity to the commonwealth

>no synth allowed

>leader is half cyborg

This post needs more (you)'s

Lemme mark it for you

Yes. I didn't wanna kill The Railroad though. Literally turned my back so I couldn't see when I killed the leader.
t. autist
Damn...They weren't wrong when they said that Sup Forums isn't for the faint-hearted.

btw how do I finish nuka world without giving raiders Commonwealth settlements?

i hope thats how im going to get my AI girlfriend

I accidentally went with the mintue men

Ya, makes sense to lead the institute into the right way. Really annoyed me that Nick didn't see it that way, he didn't understand me being the head of the institute meant it could be used for good.

>Yes. I didn't wanna kill The Railroad though. Literally turned my back so I couldn't see when I killed the leader.

Killing the leader of some faggy SJW cult was the best part of the game, idiot

I thought /pol? would be supporting the Brotherhood, aren't they the definition of based?

Played on the side of the Brotherhood, the Institute, and the Minutemen until I eventually had to specifically pick the Brotherhood. You're retarded if you didn't try to get the most out of siding with each. Also, this shit belongs on Sup Forums.

By killing the raider leaders in Nuka World.

Actually, you have a point.

One of the big reasons I went with the Minutemen is because I spent a lot of time building up my settlements and I didn't want to hand it over to out-of-touch technocrats, the toaster rights people, or the militaristic goons. So I got rid of all of them and kept rug glitching my way to a nicer looking wasteland.

I chose not to play shitty video games.

fpbp

I installed a mod to let me finish the game without having to wipe out the other two factions, but the Institute is the only faction to run with on survival difficulty, because you can't fast-travel but you can still teleport to the Institute.

>the minutemen and the railroad lack strong leadership

That's what I was there for

Institute = Nat soc whites

Railroad = SJW cuck whites

Brotherhood = shitskin muslims

fucking this I spent 4 hours making a goddamn fortress only for the raiders to spawn in the middle fuck this game

Fallout 4 is Sup Forums the game , and the brotherhood are the only faction that will make
America
Great again .

i went with the institute because they're actually good

everyone else is a savage

Same

This tbqh.
Plus, their zepelin is sick.

Obviously. Why wouldn't I vote for a society that does good for the world no matter who it hurts?

It's not like the unwashed masses know what's good for them.

This. Fallout 4 was bland as fuck.

Synths are people too.
I tried that. I killed the leader of The Pack and when I left their HQ the whole park was popping shots at me. I don't wanna kill the traders and Nukafanatic-fu.

Also purging those faggots at the railroad was nice.

z-zeppelin? i gotta start playing again

The institute/minuteman combo is the only non-cucked answer. Why should you submit to anyone?

I had to help my son

Why do people say FO4 is shit? Is it a meme?

Dude, it happens 5 hours into the game, unless you start fucking around doing settlement stuff or missions you can't miss it.

Caesar's Legion

>you will never build a qt synth to make dinner and vacuum semen.

>All these brotherhood of steelfags that were too afraid to take the reins of the institute and lead the common wealth into a actual prosperous future.

Only reason the Institute was fucking up so much was due to poor leadership until the soul survivor takes over and stops all that sneaky bullshit.

If you sided with anyone other than the institute you fucked over humanity.

yeah i mess around alot, just leveling and randomly running into shit. restarted a buncha times trying to figure out what kinda character is my best balance

Very few side quests compared to NV, few choices...
In general, it's underwhelming on the RPG aspect.

The Institute doesn't have a giant commie hating robot, the BOS does.

Just an advice, there's a mission where you follow your dog into a facility, once you complete that quest and go back outside, wait a bit and don't quick travel.

When it first came out, yeah it was pretty bad. The sheer lack of content made people bored after finishing the main story. But once the DLCs started getting released, especially Far Harbor and Nuka World, it was actually worth it.

>don't quick travel
Too bad you actually can't quick travel out of that area, and you have to wait either 5 fucking minutes for the stupid ship to pass, or you have to leave the area by foot first.

No, they aren't.

ah i dont use companions though =/. i have played through a little of nuka world, pretty good stuff

No I went legion because that game is shit and all the endings are the same.

B O S

O

S

Don't worry, the quest teleports the dog to you.

corporation synths are people my friend

Third Reichics 101

The fuck is this? Videogames are degenerate.

You don't have to kill the traders. They show up as hostile on the radar but they won't attack you. If you kill all the leaders and all the raiders the traders will become friendly.

finally!! yeah!! i went full institute on that whole degenerate commonwealth.

Uninstalled about 2 hours in.

cuck

id like to know where it is if you remember it

I quit when I reached the Institute and realized how forced and nonsensical every faction was and that none of the sidequests I had done would fucking amount to anything.

It's pretty shallow, like Bethesda games tend to be. It's still OK if you don't expect much roleplaying.

It's part of the main story, just play it and you'll eventually get it.

I agree, killing the hipsters and androids at the railroad was sweet.

Because I bought the game for the rpg aspect and I felt really underwhelmed by it

ah ok thanks spain friend

Fallout 4 is the worst game ever made KILL YOURSELF PLEASE.

They were constructed by man, they are no more "people" than a bot emulating human behavior is.

I like it. I played NV and spent about 50% of my playing time at an impass when Yes Man asks me to meet the 5 gangs. Most of my playing was going to the gangs and back to Vegas which was p. boring. The story of FO4 flows more easily.

Fallout 4 was trash compared to New Vegas and Skyrim.

>103938337
New and better thread

This.

but mittens romney said corporations are people, how can they be people but synths arent? i guess if the synth was theCEO of the company maybe?

New and better thread

also, siding with the institute is the only faction that will allow you to kill refugees and giving the people of far harbor their rightful clay in the far harbor expansion.

how does poll not simply loves that?

>tfw they modeled pre-war everything and half the DLC was settlement items but you couldn't build prewar style buildings or even new stuff like the Institute had

Institute: only faction with a logical strategy

>They were constructed by man, they are no more "people" than a bot emulating human behavior is.
Humans are put together from a pattern inside of a woman's cunt.

What matters is the mind. The synths are expansive learning AI with the same relative capabilities as humans. They count as people. Hell, given what they are they count as human by a broad definition.

Institue = liberal
Minutemen = (((libertarian)))
Railroad = tumblring down
BoS = 4th reich

Humanity needs to earn technology.

>he wasn't so annoyed with the railroad he killed them long before he even stepped foot into the Institute

Only for the achievement. Every other playthrough I got bored after doing the DLCs because the rest of the game is garbage