Dreadlock ban during hiring process is legal court rules

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/u-s-court-rules-dreadlock-ban-during-hiring-process-legal-n652211

HAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx2lMaMsl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dreadlocks are filthy and a health hazard

Nice. Now ban side cuts.

undercuts?

hows that? I don't know too much about them, but care to explain?

I disagree, undercuts are nowhere near as bad as dreads. undercuts are actually respectable

What does an enclosed, hot, humid space with scalp oils and dead skin sound like to you?

Dreadlocks are fucking revolting.

>ban side cuts
Why?

Dreadlocks are a health hazard.

A sidecut/undercut is more sanitary, if anything.

>Chastity Jones

Negress stripper?

Dreds are essentially matted hair that you use beeswax to make into that shape. You take the persons hair (which is usually not any longer than the average white dudes hair) then add hair extensions (the same kind black girls use) then take more extensions and wrap it around the new hair strands while teasing it and adding wax as you go.

This essentially makes it so you cant wash your hair properly because all of the natural grease and oils get trapped inside the dreds where the shampoo hand hair product cant get to it.
"Microbraids" are slightly less gross but most black people leave them in for at least 1 week without washing it because if you wash it you can loosen the work the barber/cosmetologist did.
>Inb4 faggot
Source: Im a licensed barber

Jesus that sounds fucking disgusting. Do they smell bad typically?

Depends, Black girls take the time to fucking douse themselves in body spray so its not that obvious - black guys on the otherhand pretty much always smell unclean or at least unkempt. I was trained/live in a major city so I have to be able to do white and black hair.

Bonus is I can braid and style black hair as a white man faster than any of the black girls ive worked with even poached some clientele every now and then ... fuckin "whitey" patriarchal superpowers man.

b-but muh work industry

Yeah man, I work a shitty part time job right now while I look for fulltime employment, and whenever they come up to the register most of the time I smell that awful black guy musty smell. Occasionally i'd smell it on black women too. What the fuck is that awful smell? Even smelly white men don't smell like that.

I see this one black girl who has all these fucking crazy piercings, she has the big ears and everything. She's always complaining about her job, but isn't willing to not have them during work. It's so fucking obnoxious, she's gonna have shit jobs forever because of it.
"But modded life tho" she says. "But no good job tho." me and my friend say, to ourselves. Cuz she's fucking mentally ill.

And so is most people with crazy piercings and colored hair. People with crazy colored hair are actually warning you about how crazy and poisonous they are. Just like the animals in the wild.

>microbraids

like cornrows?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT SUITABLE FOR THIS POSITION

Is she like half black or something? I don't think I've ever seen a regular black girl into the "modded life", usually just white girls with daddy issues.

What? Says who?

I've never been around a person with dreads that wasn't either stinky as fuck or drenched in perfumes/ointments to try and cover up the smell. They are fucking nasty and I'd never want someone with them stinking up my workplace.

> I don't think I've ever seen a regular black girl into the "modded life"

Uh...

why? just why?

Actual Africans don't count.

>work industry
Everytime

I have fucked a handful of black girls and can confirm this guy is right about the dousing in spray.

They know they stink / are melanin coated, and they try to minimize its impact.

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, dreadlocks are disgusting, but at the same time abiding by corporate dress codes is pure 100% wageslave cuckoldry.

I'm not sure to be honest, she might be. She is pretty light skinned, and is into metal and stuff like that. I'm sure she has daddy issues though, among other issues.

Good, a business has the right to protect its image. I'd never do business with some place allowing dreadlocks, especially if it involved anything needing to be sterile or hygienic.

Is she hot?

>banning the hitler youth look

discriminating against deadlocks is ok but no against islam?
wtf
both are choices

> I'd never do business with some place allowing dreadlocks, especially if it involved anything needing to be sterile or hygienic.

I think the only place you'd ever see that is at tattoo/piercing shops. Maybe a barista. Maybe. But they definitely wouldn't be in charge of actually making any of the food.

>ban the Hitler Youth haircut
Fucking Sven.

I never even see the dreadlocks, there's no need.

Right at the top of the resume you can see Deshawn Washington or Shaniqua Brown.

t. hiring manager

I guess you're right about the perfume thing, now that you mention it every time I've seen some lady with dreads she's drenched in the perfume.

I'd never take a white person who has them seriously either.

If dreads were such a deal breaker, why not offer to change the hair or cut them off or whatever? Why sacrifice employment for such disgusting hair?

JESUS FUCK HE LOOKS LIKE A CARTOON

a former friend of mine literally has a screw in his chin as a "piercing," and always tweets about how people on the train stare at him. like yeah 'cause you're too cool for a normal fucking piercing, people notice that shit

Literally mold havens.

hey while we're at it, I've always wanted to fuck a black girl, but i'm sorta tied down to a nice white girl. Is it true that they tend to smell more? Or their pussies stink worse? All my other white friends tell me it's not as good as I think it will be and that they smell like shit.

weaves are the pinnacle of disgusting though, i didn't realize that 99% of black women wear them

they are sewn into the scraggly remnants of their natural hair and never get washed, so they often develop itchy mats of fungus

if you see a black woman patting her hair, it's because it's itchy

>le tribal aesthetic

>hi I'm here for the job interview

>t.dumbass

I think she's pretty cute when she's not being crazy.

Post pics

>tell me about your previous job

Meh I don't agree with the decision but I don't think the government or companies should be making a fuss over hair styles either. Initially I thought it was a safety issue since the company is called Catastrophe solution but the applicant was for a desk job.

There's a few blacks at my firm that wear dreads and I don't see anything wrong with it. The company probably wasn't worth working at anyway desu.

It's not.

My animal instincts tell me to kill him. To spooky.

>Why sacrifice employment for such disgusting hair?
"Why?", indeed.

The response you'll get is that it shouldn't matter how they wear their hair, and what they do to their body, as long as they can produce results.

The reality is, they're much less likely to produce results and fit in amicably with the rest of the staff at any given company.

Only idiots use shit ti maje dreadlocks.

Any hair will dread if it is dry and clean. I stopped combing my hair and it dreaded itself in about 6 months. The dirtier, the less it will dread.

She's one of those people who always has to post about her smoking tho, especially on snapchat.

She is pretty cute though, I must say. But everytime I see a snap with her just smoking a cig, it kinda turns me off. Not because I hate smoking, but because she think that type of behavior is acceptable.

Kill it with fire.

>She is pretty cute though

>It's not
>expecting even 50 percent of dread lock people to be responsible enough to keep themselves clean.
Delusional. Even if you do, it's delusional to expect others to do it right.

dam nigga she ugly

I thought she was cuter when she didnt have those giant holes in her ears. Idk, im not gonna go through all her pics to find one you guys might like lol.

Shit taste/10

>im not gonna go through all her pics to find one you guys might like lol.

Yes you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qx2lMaMsl8

>So you see, way back then, uh, white americans were like, uh wops from western europe

>ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well

>niggers and spic move in there

>they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with america white women

>That they changed the whole bloodline forever

>That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became dreadlocks hair and dark skin.

>it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later,

>that, uh, that white american still carry that shitskin gene. Now this...

>I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

>Your ancestors are niggers and spic

>Hey. Yeah. And, and your mother fucked a nigger and spic,

>ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger/spic kid...

>now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

fuck you, I just got the first pic I could find lol.

she has better ones, but I'm not gonna post em.

clearly a hippie type so she doesnt wear makeup

And dear god they stink. And my fucking captcha. What the fuck I don't even

>she is pretty cute

is that the plaintiff?

I'm an environmental engineer and there's 3 blacks where I work with dreads. Two are engineers and one is a secretary and I haven't noticed anything unhygienic about them. Also last year I was in the hospital for surgery on my hand and one of the nurses had dreads. If hospitals think they're hygienic then they're OK. I live in NJ btw

she looks like she lives in a sewer

putting makeup won't make that nigger cute in any universe

I don't think makeup is the issue here

Dreads mean you're either a degenerate or a rapper.

This is a 5 star post

>she has better ones, but I'm not gonna post em.

Yes you are.

How do ya'll feel about tattoos only? I've got a few now and plan to get a lot more when I enlist. Everything will be able to be hidden by a long sleeve shirt/pants.

I agree with the piercings/ear gauges/weird hair thing, thats degenerate

>huezilian thinks this is "no makeup"
Remember women are lying sorceresses
the girl you posted most likely has "no makeup makeup" on

I'm surprised she's not vegan.

I swear i'm never posting pics for pol again lol.

cept this one

>I swear i'm never posting pics for pol again lol.

You will

That's fucking disgusting.

Thanks for making me google search it.

>all these faggots who know nothing about dreadlocks

Wew lads

Natural dreads are GOAT, I wash mine any time and they stay locked

For all of you faggots who think its degenerate etc, look up fairylocks and historical context of people wearing dreadlocks. Blacks don't own dreadlocks, greasy dirty fucks don't own dreadlocks. My hair locked naturally after growing out about a year and they're clean as fuck.

Me on the left

not of her anyways

>this niggerlover thinks i don't know my katya pics
pic related is the ideal woman, deal with it

It's funny
there was a thread on Sup Forums months ago where someone posted a pic of a bunch of girls in a pool and everyone was saying "wow all of these girls are ugly"
they truly could not believe that makeup makes that huge of a difference

are you all virgins or something? Makeup isn't all bright red lipstick and funny colors of eye shadow and mascara. Makeup is all about changing the contours of the face, basically using light tricks to make a face look a different shape

most girls are ugly or average beneath their makeup

Yeah, which is why its called "make up"

Thats why I like that my girlfriend doesn't use makeup. Shes a nice italian white girl with a nice butt.

People with dreadlocks apply for jobs? When did this start happening?

>katya
oh, that thing is a camwhore?
lel yeah I'm shure she's very truthful about when she is or is not wearing makeup

>literally taking the facial bluepill
S M H

>gwar: reborn

>all those buttblasted assumptions and projections
go eat KFC with your gf

Women use makeup to make up for their flaws. What's blue pill about that?

Most likely, but there is a culture war ramping up in the US. If this is deemed racist, and it will be, businesses will start picking sides.

Hopefully you never mention this outside of Sup Forums

Niggers BTFO

If this "katya" is anything like "rose" you probably secretly hope it has a penis

you disgust me

listen friend

if your girl's ugly and you gotta use a little sleight of hand to make her prettier just convert to islam and cover her up with a glad bag

no sense in all this fucking around with face paint

it's ok to be new just don't post

Basically, the way to get dreadlocks, is by never washing your hair. Shit will just clump together naturally thanks to dandruff/oils and shit from your scalp.

It's a fairly unsanitary hairstyle desu

Good Movie... was written by tarantino before he turned to shit.

I know that. When did I say otherwise?

Why tho? Im imagining so many mental issues. Surely no real doctor did that right? What does he do? Is he employed? This bothers me far more than it should.

Not him, but ive banged a few. They smell wierde than white girls, imo its due to more greasy, oily foods. "Soul food" is just southern food, or shit you arent supposed to eat, and you can smell it on them, like white trash girls that eat too much McDonald's.
having said that, a nice black girl who manages her weight and eats well will smell no different than a white girl with similiar diet. She may even be wbtter and more adventurous in bed with you if she wants a white guy.