This is the president of the USA elected by the American people

>This is the president of the USA elected by the American people

Doesn't he have better things to do then post brain dead shit on twitter?

Does he really care enough that Hillary won the popular vote he has to spend time IRL shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/graphics-how-the-uk-voted-eu-referendum-brexit-demographics-age-education-party-london-final-results/
youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A
dailywire.com/news/2819/so-how-much-has-all-obamas-vacations-cost-james-barrett
cnsnews.com/news/article/jeannette-richard/judicial-watch-obamas-spent-796-million-taxpayer-money-travel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do know that's Baron, I hope. He's very good with the cyber.

t. bootyblistered stay voter.

Roughly half the pop[ulation voted stay, and if you want to get petty about it it was generally the uneducated voting leave.

I voted remain despite hating muslims since I knew nothing would change, apart from everything getting a bit more expensive.

Trump is exactly what is needed to shake up this corrupt system and you know it.

Fuck off, Oswald.

How is that an educated position?

thats the spirit

>it was generally the uneducated voting leave.

I love the uneducated!

Are we still going to get this twitter shit when he's pres?

>Doesn't he have better things to do then post brain dead shit on twitter?
No, not really. He has no self control

Im enjoying your salt

Stay salty my friend.

he just enjoys shitposting like we all do

No one really knew what was going on, I went with what the experts said since they knew better and I wouldn't class myself or 99 percent of the population as capable of making a decent decision.

Both sides said so much bullshit, but the leave side took it way too far.

He didn't campaign to win the popular vote, he campaigned to win.

The popular vote is worthless, literally just a concession prize

He needs to keep some sort of direct public connection rather, and the internet is obviously the communications of the future. But really I'm not sure that keeping on with the shittweeting is entirely the best way to go.

hecking yes

I don't live in the USA so I think it's kind of funny. If the UK prime minister started doing this I'd shit myself though.

>salt

I really don't understand this argument. How much time are you implying it takes to type/text and send 140 characters?

Are you implying the 2-3 minutes max it's taking him to do this is causing some other major responsibility to fall by the wayside?

Are you implying he's not doing this at opportune times? Don't you have better things to do than make low quality shit-tier bait threads on Sup Forums? Do you really care that much about Donald Trump's twitter account that you have to spend the time IRL shitposting?

That's a pretty reasonable default in all honesty. So please don't take it as a dig if I don't think it's all that great a rock to stand on when classifying the other side as being "uneducated" even if you had meant that in terms of schooling.

There's no way people would know he won the presidency in a historical "least spending candidate" unless he tweeted about it.

They don't talk about the massive voter fraud in Michigan, even though that is more than enough evidence that it happens in other states with no voter ID required.

If the press were honest in their portrayal of trump, he wouldn't have to tweet.

Right.
I don't care about him using the platform of twitter. But when you become president you have to at least put on the image of integrity.
2017's gonna be a helluva year

>timestamps in image are in russian
I can't tell who's jewing who any more.

Yeah, the uneducated masses that have to put up with mass immigration from poor nations.

All these better off people who voted remain almost always don't have to worry about shitty immigrants living near them, ruining their communities or competing for their jobs.

It's easy to be in favor of something "nice" when you don't face the consequences of it, it's like voting that people who need to pee should be allowed to piss in YOUR garden.

He's right though, as petty as he's being.

I don't even care, we have a shitposting president

Don't you have better things to do other than spam this board with your Islam horseshit?

Sage

Do not reply

Sage

Don't do it guys

Sage Sage

Do NOT REPLY

Let it slide

Sage

Barack Obama had better things to do besides golfing constantly, but that didn't stop him.

It would be ok if he did the following

Got someone to proofread the tweets or run them through a fucking grammar checker
Didn't post ANY petty shit, only important or interesting events/news

What I mean is that neither side knew what as going on, but generally "educated" people voted with what experts recommended while the "uneducated" completely ignored them.

>uneducated
This meme has gone too far.
What makes you think a gender studies degree makes you smarter than someone that has an actual skill?

>Nothing will change so I won't bother trying!
You're part of the problem also,
>Uneducated voting leave
citation needed, gender studies and sociology degrees don't count

Mike Pence is the president. Trump is the mouthpiece.

This is how I thought about it

>Are the current amounts of immigrants bad
>yes
>Is leave going to REALISTICALLY do anything about immigrants
>no
>Are there going to be any problems with voting leave
>yes (everything getting more expensive is the obvious one)
>What do the experts think?
>overwhelmingly remain

So I voted remain

>he'll end corruption with more corruption

user.

>takes an approximate 80 days off of vacation an entire 8 year term
>constantly

You're kind of dumb, user.

>Trump takes a couple of minutes to shitpost on Twitter
>Liberals spend the rest of the day complaining that he is wasting his time on Twitter

Every fucking time.

It was the last chance we had to leave, it wasn't about how things are now. It's about how much worse it could get in the future and we would of been unable to leave at that point.

The main problem was the EU kept adding more and more poor nations into EU and the UK / France and Germany were subsidizing them all.

The EU was a great idea, they just fucked it up by adding shithole countries to it BEFORE bringing them upto our level of living.

>experts
Fucking KEK, the EU is falling into chaos thanks to Merkel and your experts in bed with the (((BBC))) want to sink with the ship

Give me a fucking break, any idiot can see the EU is a system that will soon collapse

Yes (you got into college even if you studied something retarded)

>citation needed
No one would deny this in bong land, but here.

politico.eu/article/graphics-how-the-uk-voted-eu-referendum-brexit-demographics-age-education-party-london-final-results/

Yeah, or at least once in a while while he's skipping the intelligence briefings one of his staff can brief him on global reception of his tweets vs. what he meant, since he seems to have a good sense for tweaking his presentation to audience reaction.

That's hilarious and alarming petty compulsive behavior and I love it.

He's clearly mentally ill on some level. Or is 10 steps ahead of me and everyone else I can't even tell anymore

Well I hope leave was the right choice, but I don't see it. Guess we'll find out depending on how much of a shithole europe turns into and if muslims are still allowed to immigrate.

President Shitpost is a legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A

I don't think it's some master strategy seeing as he acted like this years ago, I think he's just retarded/impulsive.

The MSM lie, he is posting so much because he wants people to get his decisions right from him.

That way they can't lie about what he is doing, it's smart as fuck given almost all of the media hates him.

Also his personality (which shines through with his tweets) is why a ton of people voted for him.

Meanwhile, in her bunker, Hillary makes contact with Her body woman ...

>>What do the experts think?

You need to take a closer look at your (((experts))) and determine if they really had your best interests in mind. Being able to fully self-govern was a major benefit of Brexit and would have a direct impact on immigration.

>Citation
So basically all the working class got fed up by the EU shit and voted leave going by this, while snowflake millenials vote to stay

I don't see how this helps justify remain, """higher education""" is pretty much just ideological indoctrination at this point

Absolutely. At the same time, a lot of supporters and non-supporters alike need enough signals to consider his behavior appropriate to the office. Take the Trump out of Trump and you lose both the support and whatever it is about him that brings the success that we expect.

I would expect, based on campaign performance, that it will take some back and forth for him to figure out how to get the right balance.

Making you cucks and msm mad was one of reasons he was elected. Its his presidental duty to make as much of you to suicide as possible.

Stay mad, remaincuck.

It took as much effort for him to post that as it took you to whine about it. Just getting one of you fucks to whine is time well spent.

It's his way of getting around the corrupt media. And it works

that apathy.

keep thinking that way user. stay in it.

I love Trump more every day.
My smug reaching intergalactic proportions.
Democrats always were wrong about everything.

Is that from an email?

Some like small businesses and the director of the NHS would of had the UKs best interests in mind.

How can you be so sure that Nigel and co all had the UKs best interests in mind?

I was just pointing out how education effected how people voted m8, (it's not shown there but at the better uni's it's practically 100 percent vote remain).

In bongland people go to uni for 2 reasons, to party/have fun, and because you pretty much need to go to get the best jobs.

There is VERY little shilling of political stuff at bong uni's.

>all the oil, insurance companies, Goldman Sachs, FOX News, the Israeli lobby, Koch brothers, weapons manufacturers shilled for him 24/7 for 2 years straight
>guys, I beat the system!

Youre really an idiot.

this. I can shit post while i literally take a shit.

>>BUT MUH TIME IT TAKES TO TWEET HURR DURR

CTR must be pushing for a fucking Christmas Bonus or something to do with high points gets to spirit cook with Podesta. idk.

t. assblasted faggot who keeps getting it rubbed in his face by someone who actually punches back

its funny that you always talk shit about the uneducated voters yet you are the side that hole heartily believes everyone deserves a vote and that everyone is entitled to social programs. s

>writing prompt
Hey pol, apropos of nothing, explain to me how capitalism works.

>not wanting the president of the U.S. to post international bantz with world leaders

Wow, so you're admitting that you allowed other people to make the decision for you because you didn't feel comfortable enough with your own analysis of the choice they presented you with and weren't willing to abstain due to your own acknowledged ignorance. You're admitting you allowed your emotions to lead you to a decision and you have the audacity to say the leave voters are uneducated.
You're the definition of a cuck.

>since I knew nothing would change,
YOU SHOULD LEAVE BRITTAN TO THE BRITS YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

> my opponents are all uneducated retards while I did as my masters told me because they sure know better and issue was too complex for me anyway
This is satire, right?

Why? Do you honestly believe anything bad will come of this? Trump could tweet out tomorrow that all British people are fucking retarded ugly crooked tooth inbred fucks following a queen that deserves to be raped to death by a pack of niggers and you wouldn't do shit about it. What would you do? Tell me, what would you fucking do? You'd put your head down and say yes i am a faggot sir.

If you say so user, picked up my A level certificates of A*A*A*A* yesterday though.

We'll see if anything changes (I doubt it will)

Ideally only the smartest/most educated could vote, but that would lead to everyone being goyed.

I think something like this should of been left to the government to decide.

I'm smarter than 99 percent of people easily m8, I wasn't anywhere near educated enough to make a decent decision though.

I recognise this unlike the vast majority of people.

>your emotions to lead you to a decision

The leave side was the more "emotional" side if any of them were.

This is objectively wrong.

You know how fucking long it takes to grab your phone and post a tweet? Like 20 fucking seconds, why don't you post about something that actually fucking matters.
The only reason people don't like him using twitter is because CNN and MSNBC can't spin his shit in such a way it makes everyone fear him. You can just go right to his twitter and see what he actually said.

He's absolutely right about all three.

How about you and your creepy gay boss David Brock kill yourselves? Thanks

>A level certificates

>I'm smarter than 99 percent of people easily m8

You seem moderately reasonable but christ, that statement reeks of a fedora.

have you considered he may literally be shitposting? as in posting while on the shitter?

Why is your twitter non-Engliish?

>Live in America
>Outrageous debt spending by government
>Trump wins under-budget
>>OP thinks Trump bragging about his fiscal capabilities is bad.

Fuck off back to l.eddit

MBA from UPENN and PhD from Oxford here, I voted for Brexit and Trump.
Tell me about your shitty education.

Because he is smarter than 99 percent of people easily m8

I'm 100 percent white

I recognise when people know better than me about something and I take their opinion seriously. I made my own decision but experts/knowledgeable people played a major part in it.

Yes I'm 18.

I am autistically good at maths (not a genius but easily the best guy in my schools history)

I'm not actually a fedora IRL, I'm pretty autistic though.

>tfw the best use of my A level grades is triggering poltards

What is the matter cuck? Don't like hearing the truth from the emperor?

BTFO

wait, is that how australians manage to do it?

>I am autistic

You had me at hello

you do realize that it takes him 1min to cook this stuff up, yet here you are getting all butt flustered over someone elses brain farts.

this is the lamest, most autistic thing i've ever seen

As long as he hires someone to get rid of the FCC, I really don't care what he has to say.

Obama is still president dipshit
Trump is on vacation until jan 20

>How can you be so sure that Nigel and co all had the UKs best interests in mind?

I can't. That's up to you guys to elect your leaders to represent you. But I'm positive that you guys can do a better job managing yourselves than letting someone you didn't vote for in another country tell you how to live your lives. You can still be partners if you want, but they don't know what's best for you, only you can take care of that.

>uneducated
don't you mean the unindoctrinated?

>>takes an approximate 80 days off of vacation an entire 8 year term

Even if that's true he spends so much god damn money it doesn't matter

>dailywire.com/news/2819/so-how-much-has-all-obamas-vacations-cost-james-barrett
>cnsnews.com/news/article/jeannette-richard/judicial-watch-obamas-spent-796-million-taxpayer-money-travel

Mmmm salty

Don't you have better shit to do than post brain dead shit on Sup Forums?

No? Didn't think so.

>Does he really care enough that Hillary won the popular vote he has to spend time IRL shitposting

Well, considering that nasty old cunt Hillary and her 3/4 dead husband are still talking about MUH POPULAR VOTE, it's worth shutting down by our president elect.

Trump needs to point out that without CA and NY, he won the popular vote. 2 shitty faggot states skewed the whole thing (never mind the potential millions of illegal votes for Hillcunt between the two states as well), so let the man shitpost, he's dealing with pure faggotry and it needs to be put in check.

Winning the popular vote is like out scoring the other team in a bo7 series but losing the series. The cavs were out scored by the gsw by a rate of ~1.09 (670-732) and won the series. That rate is higher than hilarys popular vote lead over trump ~ 1.04. I guess gsw won the nba 2016 finals according to liberals

Very minorly autistic. I don't care though and can interact with people just fine.

>Don't you have better shit to do than post brain dead shit on Sup Forums?

Not really

Honestly it was more the negative effects of leave instead of any positive effects of remain which is why people who voted remain voted remain. I hope that the right decision was mnade with the vote, but no one really knows yet.

Only thing I've noticed is noseberg raising the prices at the shopsdue to the exchange rate jew.

Same here. I've got 3 college degrees, and I voted for Trump.

The notion that voting for our own ethnic cleansing and cultural exile is "smart" is exactly why SJWs are the dumbest cohort in the Western World.

Fuck them

>2 years in
>"My global war was a lot smaller than Hillary's would've been!"
>3
"The superstrain smallpox released by the Chinese killed far fewer white people than it would've had Hillary been President!"