Walk into a bar and this guy slaps ur gf's butt and says "sort yourself out"

>walk into a bar and this guy slaps ur gf's butt and says "sort yourself out".

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?u=3019121
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing. That's his girl now

Shake his hand and thank him for his work.

Tell him to stop being such a cuck and name the jew, after he fucks my girl ofc.

SLAY THE DRAGON

Apologise, go home and write a life plan detailing each milestone I wish to reach. I will list 5 different methods to achieve each one. I will work harder than I ever have, break free from my strings and become a real human being.

Jokes on you, I wrote a plan and so far managing 3 goals out of 6.

Did you guys get it when it was only 50 cents? Pretty sweet deal

When it was 0. A couple days before Joe Rogan.

>tfw I've been procrastinating doing the self authoring program

>block Sup Forums using some browser addon
>turn on a 1 hour timer
>dont do anything else but self author for that 1 hour

>do this every day until done

I'm on vacation until the 3rd so I got some time here

I'll be so disappointed in myself if I haven't started by then

This chap has inspired me to quit my engineering degree and become a clinical psychologist.

Oh wow another instance where Sup Forums worships a leaf!

We are the most powerful race on earth my dude

Become jealous of my gf

Purchase future authoring program and sort my shit out

Sort myself out. I'm a goddamn mess.

This is b8 right?

Id ask are you pro trump? if not pummel into dog food.

Prep him for he is now the bull

Correct answer

MARSHAL YOUR ARGUMENTS

"I need help getting sorted." and then proceed to ask if i can wear his froghat.

No I'm completely serious. I read his book and listened to his lecture series on personality. I'm in my second year mechanical and I'm going to quit. Going to study psychology, then work in a hospital or prison for 1 year or 2, then apply for a PhD in clinical psychology. You only live once user.

A qualified clinical psychologist gets paid more than most engineers, but I'm not doing it for the money. But the pay is from £40k to 100k with a Phd or PsyD.

>tfw no frog prophet bf

why is he wearing blackface in this interview? he looks like something out of lawrence of arabia.

who's excited for the metaphysics of Pepe?

Holy shit have you guys read Maps of Meaning yet?

It's hyper condensed red pill. I'm reading it while listening to his 2015 series of lectures on the book and my god, the man KNOWS. He's like the Walter White of the red pill.

I'm watching his youtube channel lectures now also.

He is my newest and greatest Idol.

He has the sharpest mind I've ever come across.

I missed out because I'm a huge failure and didn't realize it's hundreds of dollars normally.

I'll wait for the next sale.

Make it a hate crime for him not to call me by my preferred pronouns, and watch him starve to death on a hunger strike.

Leave the bar and save my father from the belly of a whale, duh

Fuckin eh, way to be you limey bastard. Carpe Diem

Honestly this man makes Stephan Molyneaux quiver. He will have to flank so far right to scoop up the wingnuts, he will lose all remaining scraps of dignity and respectability.

shut up you commy faggot jew

I wouldn't do anything immediately, and that would give off a false image of me being extremely beta.

However I'd torture him to death later, and he would not have seen me extreme strength coming, as he falsely assumed I would not retaliate.

Holy kek, this is the first meme ive seen of him

patreon.com/user?u=3019121

>$11,525 per month

GOD DAMN. He's great. I was gonna donate but not anymore.

>Wat do?
USE MY PROPER PRONOUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah his lectures always have a few redpills, especially the ones where he talks about iq.

>patreon.com/user?u=3019121
I'm on the 5$/month now just to give something, there's not too many people I can think of who have ideas that I want to see spread around as badly as his

>patreon.com/user?u=3019121
based free market

Why not you still appreciate the work he does?

In his maps of meaning he brings up female hypergamy and how PUAs use this to trick females. He was going into his research that he chose not to release, but then the video cuts out, because he doesn't want to lose his job. But that class probably got some heavy redpills.

Anyone who who slaps my girlfriend's ass at a bar will get plastic cocktail swords in the both eyes.

I appreciate but frankly he's making plenty of money already and I could use that $5/month more. I still got debts to pay off.

He has tenure, I doubt he can lose his job. Richard Lynn is professor emeritus and goes to white nationalist conferences and does IQ studies showing blacks are inferior to whites.

It's canada, though. Despite his tenure I'm sure they could fire him for opposing the progressive agenda if they really wanted to, especially if the law passes.

I don't understand this guys fight, I'm happy to be convinced if someone can explain it. He just seems to be offending people for the sake of it, refusing to do something as basic as using individuals preferred pronouns. It's really not a huge deal but for the people he's speaking to misgendering can be profoundly invalidating to them as people. It reminds me of being a kid and curbing my swearing when I was around my parents or grandparents. Your language does and should adjust to your company.

He's a doctor. Pandering to the mentally ill, it turns out, doesn't help them!

offer him my gf

He's fighting against compelled speech. The SJW's are trying to force people to speak the way they do and if you don't you will have your entire career destroyed and thrown in jail.

haha

jokes on him

i don't have a girlfriend

He talks about how there are laws being passed that make it illegal to NOT use someone's preferred pronouns.
The law has no place making suck dick-tations.

also this:

can't wait for his new youtube vids. I hope he hires someone to do the video editing.

his fight is not really about stupid made up pronouns, its about legislation- shit that can put people in jail being based on complete made up horseshit of xirs and xis and xhes and the slippery slope that points to

sort yourself out

he fucking hates cultural marxism and he is a powerful speaker

he is cool as hell

He makes that much because he is the best in his field. You will most likely become a subpar psychologist and
will tarnish the profession.

Ok that's a different matter if there are laws being pushed to compel speech, that's not a road I'm comfortable going down. Are there any other examples of compelled public speech in law? I was trying to think of a rebuttal to that point but couldn't.

In lieu of that, I'll just say that if we remove compulsion from the argument, do you at least agree that pronouns are a matter of respect and something you should do?

I never talked about his salary, I mentioned the salary range in the UK. I have absolutely no idea what he makes, nor do I care. I also don't take the opinions of people who can't read a simple paragraph very seriously.

I want my pronouns to be the god of pestilence, If you don't respect my pronoun then you're a racist homophope transphobic evil human being.

>do you at least agree that pronouns are a matter of respect and something you should do?

No. Pandering to mental illness does not help the person in question. You cannot force someone to refer to you in any way, especially if it goes against the basic way the language handles it (ie, you can not say that you're a dog as opposed to a human).

But Sup Forums told me all Leafs are shit and deserve to die.

Not if the pronouns are "xir" or "wormself". I'll even be ok with he and she for traditional transgenders, even though I think it's pure mental illness, but none of this tumblr newsoeak.

He will be spared on the day of the rake

Referring to someone by their proper pronouns is not me paying them respect. Nor would I intend disrespect if I were to use the wrong pronoun to classify someone. If you take offense where none was offered, that's your problem.

Dump my gf for being a slut.

Using he/she/they pronouns appropriately takes absolutely no time from your day and they're correct by dictionary standards. To the user talking about mental health just check the DSM-5.

Yes,Slay the Dragons.

The DSM has been useless ever since homos infiltrated the board and removed homosexuality from the book.

Give me his most essential video/lecture.
I can take the redpill

The entire Maps of Meaning series.
Then read the book.
Then do the self-authorship program.

Thanks
Starting the 2016 playlist right now