When will he learn tho???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to Syria ya gay cunt

Цыц-пиздыц, кeнгypятинa.

What?! No horizontal lacing? Degenerate!

>Oxford shoes traditionally have a different lacing than derby shoes, and the gentlemanly way to lace oxfords is horizontally and parallel.

i dont get it...

Those are not oxfords. They are pumps with decorative laces.

Sup Forums was great when it was self contained community of degenerates fucking with each other. Now you can't do that anymore since the relevant powers that be showed up.

Manlets are subhuman filth

jesus you really hate people who are like 5.4

>tfw 5'5''

Putin is a disgusting manlet despot. No wonder why he acts like a macho man -- he's compensating for his short stature.

Why do manlets always become dictators?

I think all manlets need to be rounded up and executed just as a safety measure to prevent this.

He's right. Manlets are worse than niggers. They are certainly more dangerous because these little """men"" will try and do anything to compensate for their short stature including invading countries.

Burn them all. Every single last one of them.

fucked up foot formation desu

fucking punk manlet

>manlets
>ever learning
Gonna have to ask you to pick only one mate

But Drumpf is tall. What is he compensating for? His tiny, tiny hands?

sucks bro

why are manlets the best leaders or men

The tip-toe thing is messed up.

That isn't even an abnormal heel.
Learn to dress.

im 6'3

>male
>wearing heels
Learn to not be the size of a child.

>womens boots

Found the manlet. You will hang on the day of the rope. But we won't need that much rope short-stack.

ok Freud
his daughter never wanted to fuck him

Are Yew in a rock n rowl bained?

Props to the ginger for not trying to hide it or looking like an insecure little faggot, he just owns being a manlet.

>t. manlet

Something doesn't look right about this

The most noticeable thing in that picture is the knife inside his shoe. Guess old habits die hard.

That kike is the most insecure faggot on the planet.

Nice fucking get faggot.

Those boots work best for tall men though.
They're chelsea boots.
They were patented in 1851 and are considered formal footwear. They're extremely common and your lack of knowledge shows you most likely dress like a child.

>They were patented in 1851
did they put zippers on their boots in 1851?

keep wearing your womens boots, faggot

Sup Forums was never great

The alternative is an elastic panel. The zipper is more durable and the pant leg covers it anyway.

Sup Forums will defend this.

>180cm
>tfw king of the manlets

Would someone explain this ridiculous non-get checking meme that's been going on for the last few weeks? You insult Kek with this nonsense.

>male
>wearing heels

eat pork you takbir faget

The design is credited to Queen Victoria's shoemaker J. Sparkes-Hall.[1] The shoemaker certainly claimed it as his own, patenting the design in 1851 and citing his royal wearer, saying: "She [Queen Victoria] walks in them daily and thus gives the strongest proof of the value she attaches to the invention"

>She [Queen Victoria] walks in them daily

You fucking russian shills are pathetic.
Look at Putins shoes, very different from the shoes you posted.

Putin is an insecure manlet.

>The boot dates back to the Victorian era, when it was worn by both men and women.

>Lighting is important.

Look at how fuecked up the shadows are around his face vs. the rest of his body. Learn how to shoop, or at least how to identify them before you post them here.

that is seth green, creator of robot chicken and voice of chris on family guy

he is jewish and writes his fetishes into his shows. he likes scat and girls humiliating males

>when it was
>was

>Turkey shoots down Russian jet
>they become friends
>Turkish assassin kills Russian diplomat
>Russia reaffirms friendship
Thank God we don't have to protect those dipshits anymore

shit photoshop job m8

>sees flag
not surprised tbqwyfam

all the women are wearing 6-inch heels tho

This.

>Turkroach tries to assassinate Putin
>Putin teleports behind him, drawing his combat knife
>"nothing personnel comrade."

Enjoy you're air jordans and graphic tees nigger

read

A manlet will wreck your country once he knows you lost to fucking Emus.

>all these faggots unironically defending their president's dad

Gay

Manlet is still better than a woman.

>ywn be short
Probably the best feel there is

You will see a ratio of 3:1 men to women wearing these boots. They're male footwear. Look around next time you leave the house. You're bound to see at least one man wearing some. Far more men wear chukkas, usually in suede, that look far, far, more gay. The Chelsea is the second most popular design of men's formal footwear.

i think its just newfags from the donald that dont know what gets are

If things don't work out in Russia, he can always go back to the Lollipop Guild.

Putin is controlled by a literal satanist.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Second most popular formal boot I mean.

A FUCKING LEAF WEARING WOMEN SHOES

Are they fuck me boots leaf? You fucking gaylord

Fuck off Achmed. Best thing that could happen to your people would be conquest by Putin.

Remain under your own rule and it's clear you disgusting cucks will choose racial suicide.

gay is still gay, even if there is gayer. dont make me get my rake

That's not true.
There was approximately 18 minutes of greatness spread over several months around 6-8 years ago.

Never understood this fixation some people here have. I guess when you have nothing to show for yourself you need to invent reasons to be proud :^)

I'm pretty sure it's just Canadian thing, what with your invention of zippers and all.

haha i get it

Hahaha fugging manlet.

My boss wears the same kind of shoe, he is also a manlet with little man syndrome like Putout.

Gay.

Now these are non-gay boots.

Samefagging with IDs. Shameful display.

I'd be more ashamed of having a nigger as president than a manlet.

I don't think you understand samefagging

Putin is angry manlet, oh and communist too.-

DELET THIS

>I'd be more ashamed of having a nigger as president than a manlet.
quiet, eggplant, major powers are funposting

C U T E

is there ever an acceptable time to wear shoes with heels?

The leaf is right though. The fact that you underage faggots only own sneakers does not mean shit.

nice
chelsea boots are patrician tier

those aren't vanity lifts, they have a hidden compartment full of polonium capsules for, umm, reasons.

kek, is putin short for real?

oy vey

my feet hurt after wearing nice shoes all day. there's literally no reason not to wear comfy sneakers

i switch between birkenstocks - I have sandals and derbies. Also I wear comfy y-3 sneakers.

>there's literally no reason not to wear comfy sneakers

I'm not some autist that wears chelsea boots everyday don't worry.

tfw im a solid 6' in height and 6" in length :)

>feet barely touching the floor

>The Russian president was hosting a group women at the presidential palace in Moscow to celebrate International Woman’s Day.

>However, Putin’s aides forgot to tell the invited group not to wear high-heels, leaving several of the guests towering over the Russian leader – who is famously self-conscious about his height.

>A Kremlin insider said strict rules dictate no one can be taller than the president – who is believed to be between 5ft 2” and 5ft 5” – in official photos.

>According to the insider, the women were told to bend down during the photo call to make Putin appear slightly taller.

I hope you're circumcised like a good old American boy.

yo, what boots are those? stylin'