"Drain the swamp" was a refrain of Donald Trump during the presidential campaign...

>"Drain the swamp" was a refrain of Donald Trump during the presidential campaign, but Newt Gingrich says the president-elect "doesn't want to use it anymore" now that he's knee-deep in alligators.
>"I'm told he now just disclaims that. He now says it was cute, but he doesn't want to use it anymore," Gingrich, who informally advises Trump, said Wednesday on NPR's "Morning Edition."

Trump fans were the cucks all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course

this is going to be fun to watch

Couldn't even make it to inauguration.

making america great again

They're just going to ignore it.

it's already fun to watch them try to ignore it or spin this shit

Who cares really as long as it ain't that stupid bitch Hillary

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

The election's over, man. You have to own this shit.

>caring what Newt Gingrich says

Is Trump the president?

do shills still get paid if the -entire- thread is shills?

>Quoting Newt Gingrich

How's business shill?

I think he's actually just retarded and not even a shill.

Yea... it's so hard to tell the difference these days.

Is it too late to vote for Hillary?

B-but still better than s-shillary!!!!

Newt is one of the most deep rooted establishment shills there is. Openly supported the US carrying out assassinations of scientists on behalf of Israel. He defended collateral damage as well. He did this on stage, live, during a GOP primary debate before Romney won the nomination.
Hes NeoCon Israel worshiping scum.

Y-YOU'RE ALL SHILLS, I'M NOT A RETARDED BRAINLET HICK WHO'S BEEN CONNED BY A REALITY TV STAR HACK, YOU C-KEK

Oh man, this election cycle is the gift that just keeps on giving

And yet he was one of the most vocal ones when it came to backing trump

really makes you think

It's almost like he wanted a cushy cabinet position

Newt was trying to get himself a high level position in the cabinet, same with a dozen other leeches, including the obese monster Chris Christie.
Some in the GOP eventually realized that Trump's divisiveness was exactly what was needed to polarize the right enough to actually win vs Hillary. Another soft faggot candidate like Jeb wasn't going to cut it. They tried to suck up and make nice with Trump to secure seats, and Trump played them like a fiddle.

>city people

Considering that Hillary's presidential cabinet selections would've been even worse, I'm not too bothered.

this is now a Trump appreciation thread

youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

They dont have the balls

>supports mother fuckers
K

ALL HAIL THE KING

I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times to these shills. Trump always thought the saying was "hokey" and now that he's President, he doesn't want to repeat something that makes him sound stupid. Doesn't mean he isn't going to purge the government of lobbyist kikes.

Not even a month in and already a sell out.

that's so fucking hot

The problem is that he's not going to fire anyone. If you're knee-deep in alligators, then get rid of them for fuck's sake.

>get drained from swamp
>y..you didnt mean it!!

" When you're so hateful towards women you personify it and focus on a women in politics". I'm.sure you're great with women or are they all just not good enough for you. I peg you as a " I'm too good for women my seed is pure" type of lunatic