Germany - apologise. A young British man nearly lost his life because of your incompetence

Germany - apologise. A young British man nearly lost his life because of your incompetence.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4055948/My-miraculous-escape-Berlin-Christmas-market-killer-British-student-22-reveals-HIT-truck-careered-city-centre-killed-12-people.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsXNlC-pt-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This guy has a girlfriend and i don't

Why are brits so fucking ugly?

>eternal anglo licked blood from the windshield

Its all relative. This is guy is a literal Chad in the British Isles

Isn't that the bike seat sniffer?

It was a hoax, like Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsXNlC-pt-I

This. That's a 10/10 Britt. You can tell nothing but the purest anglo blood runs through those veins.

Your genes. Thanks.

Yikes he woulda been better off hit

any other girls here get really turned on by this guy? hes out experiencing life unlike the lowlifes here!

Oh SHIT that's where he's from!

Laugh though you may, 10.000 men just like him conquered 1/3rd of the planet. Bow to the master race, scum.

kek he probably would've gone through the squidward effect

We were somewhere around Berlin on the edge of the Christmas market when the Jihad began to take hold. I remember saying something like "Abdool, I feel a bit haram; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge Christians, all swooping and screeching and diving around the truck, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down through Breitscheidplatz Square.

Did that terrorist attack actually hit ANY germans at all?

You would be hard-pressed to find any germans in Berlin, so i don't really think so.

Which is rather ironic if you think about that for a moment.

I know where I'm taking my vacation then.

LOL

>careered

aye lads this chap got a 10 inch pecker gubna u dont even nae eh shags all the ladies

To Canada :D

>any other girls here
;)

Bow to the master race

>and his girlfriend Lauren Emsden
>girlfriend
>Emsden
German women are so desperate for foreign cock that they'll date this ugly fucking inbred.

That's right.

We are coming after your women, ARYAN, and then we will finally round up and kill all ARYAN men. The ANGLO volk thirst for the ARYANDIED.

BONGED.COM

>Lauren
>German name
Choose exactly one.

He looks like he has Royal Blood

This post is so quintessentially British it belongs in the Boston Harbor.

To be fair that's his face looks pretty nice having been hit by a truck

>Kevin
>German name

Germans name their kids after the people they see on American tv shows. Don't be surprised.

top kek