Does anyone else get super uncomfortable when someone around you starts saying racist or "redpilled" shit...

Does anyone else get super uncomfortable when someone around you starts saying racist or "redpilled" shit, even if you completely agree with them?

Something about watching someone else reveal their power level is the most cringe inducing shit. And it's even worse when they try to get you to validate them

No.
Go back to plebbit.

doesn't bother me at all

i cant say nigger in person its not in my character and i cringe when i here people. im not racist though so idk.

I mainly can't take racist spergs, mainly because they themselves are in no way helping their race and are not helping society or improving themselves in anyway.

Ok? So you'd rather prefer to keep your opinions to yourself like a pussy retard who can't argue well?

You must be non-white OP

not politics.

try Sup Forums

yes

there is a difference between yelling "nigger nigger nigger" like a fucking ape and expressing your views.

I do this to people. It's fun.

Pro level Redpillers know people tend to like a new constant stimulus even if it's jarring at first. Before long you Redpill the normie and they look at you like you're a fucking god.

This only bothers you due to the amount of conditioning you have received throughout your entire life.

its racist to call someone racist

Heard someone refer to a celebrity as "based" the other day. First time I'd heard Sup Forums lingo outside of Sup Forums, except for when Mike Cernovich was on Dick Mastersons podcast.

no i enjoy when people sperg out

Absolutely. People revealing power levels in public makes me super uncomfortable.

If you are embarrassed when someone says your views aloud, maybe your views are shit?

Unless they are being a true autist it should feel good man

yes, but only because I know the consequences of speaking like that in public, it's social suicide.

KILL THEM SOFTLY

based came long before pol retard

Nah, quite the opposite, I warm up and begin to smile near these people

There's this guy I work with (I work in a fairly liberal city) who is pretty red pilled but won't stop talking to me about it in front of my other normie coworkers. He talks Soros, pizzagate, SJW bs, all of it. I would normally enjoy talking about that kinds of stuff but I can tell it's starting to alienate me from my other coworkers and boss. I'm not sure how ok with it I am yet. It's kind of cringey but it's nice having someone to talk about this stuff with besides Sup Forums.

Depends if they're autists like me or not.

Only charismatic people should ever reveal their power level. And in moderation even then.

Yes. We've been conditioned tto responnd to racism in the way that nongs respond to a loss of face.
Its an easy way of preventing people with bad thoughts from ever expressing them, and thereby articulating these thoughts through discussion.

When people talk about what is cringey and what isn't, I can't help but think of how we are turning into these emasculated jap ripoffs who are so scared of being embarrassed, they will let barbarians who don't give a shit take advantage of them.

You're being a pussy op. You only feel this way because liberals have spent years trying to associate these views with embarrassment and stupidity.

Back to ribbit, nigger faggot

This. There are few redpilled people where I live.

people talk about current events who would have fucking thought? OP sounds like an elitist fedora fag

Idk man, it's weird to hear your views expressed so poorly, can definitely be a source of cringe.
Like I would describe myself as a Patriot, but most Toby Keith/Alan Jackson over-the-top shit makes me super uncomfortable.

I don't mind when strangers do it, but when my family does it I feel weird.

Especially my grandma because she seems way too nice to be racist.

It's refreshing, faggot.

>Being this sheltered low T faggots
You are of feeble mind , weaklings.
Used to hide behind a monitor,used to blend in, for so long the authentic spoken word makes you piss yourself.
What pathetic existence

No. I may have before this last election but not anymore.

It's time for you to step up and seize your power OP

what? never
never have an issue being racist in public
like demanding white "superior" choco bars in the deli

Sometimes an example. When I'm at a bar and a friend starts spouting off I know at best it's gonna start an argument with a feminist liberal and at worst just start a violent altercation with some antifa type. Well honestly I don't know which is worse. I'm 31 I've been in enough of these altercations.

Buddy, this really fat bitch posts nothing but pizzagate shit all over her facebook wall.

A lot of people try to force it or say this shit in meme form and it just makes them sound like an autist.

Because plebbit browses here to steal our content, so that they can continually recycle it for non existent good boy points to show off to their friends.

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. Or doesn't even matter much if you can convince others or not. There are consequences to expressing unpopular opinions. I'm sure I would have gotten fired by now if I didn't keep quiet.

Yeah, but Sup Forums is almost mainstream, might as well be Reddit. Hearing people call a celeb "based" because they went on an anti-Jew rant is a very Sup Forums thing to do.

When obviously assburger lefties whinge about how white people should be killed, the more rational ones don't speak up, they just go silent and pretend these people don't exist.

Do the same, stop throwing bones to your opposition so that they don't think you are a friendless virgin, you're not in high school any more.

Its not that I mind but I have trouble finding the right words to have a discussion with them. Like I have a friend who will rant about niggers but I've never said anything to him about Jews because I think it would be too much for him.

yes.

suppressing your power level is a natural reaction of self preservation. even showing a hint of your hidden power can ruin your career and social life.

Lmao of course you would.

I have a problem with people expressing uneducated racism. If you're just saying "I hate niggers", I cringe. If you're backing it up with "because [insert crime statistics]", I'm okay with it. You also have to be well spoken. If you sound like an inbred retard, it doesn't work.

nah, I cringe when they make a shit argument and already know how they are gonna get btfo

You feel uncomfortable because of the cognitive dissonance being created by holding two contradictory views at the same time.

Nigger I genuinely don't understand what you're on about. You saying we should be annoying Autists and go on rants about pizzagate on the train? For real, I'm not sure what you're suggesting.

i knew this redpilled guy in high school but the way he sperged out was fucking embarrasing. The only way to win over normies is to slowly redpill them

Iktf. I live in California so finding someone redpilled is a challenge.

Depends on the situation and people. I am sure most the people on this board are horrible at articulating their views and it would just be very cringe. Of course they would see no problem with it because they can't identify sperge behavoir.

I don't like when people say stupid shit that isn't backed up by anything, if they know what they're talking about I don't care.

High waisted shorts on girls look like fucking mom jeans. It's complete garbage of a fashion style. Bring back low waisted pants for chicks for fuck sakes

This

Yes, especially in a classroom setting. I just tense up and cringe a little when i know a shitstorm of uncontrolled emotions is about to be unleashed.

This.
I feel like some kind of fucked up social Quadroon, mostly normie but with a hint of sperg. I let the sperg out in the car when I'm alone, shouting at squirrels calling them degenrate niggers and whatnot, but when I get to my destination and open the door? Normie.exe

That white pussy was made for Big Black Cock.

depends on how.
with the movie empire as an example "i don't like the skinheads" they are stupid and do more damage than good for us.
this whole "nigger" , fighting over bullshit and smashing down phrases is a fucking bad image which always ends in everyone around is shutting down their head and see them not as a human anymore..just a nazi.
you could know the secret of life itself and nobody will care at all.

Lmao so everytime you say something negative about niggers you have to bring up le infographics to justify it? Do you know what humour is? Not every conversation is serious. Man this thread really is attracting some retards.

>tfw my commie friend stood up on a chair in a bar last christmas yelling heil hitler as some sort of a joke
>tfw I have to see him again this year
Jesus christ, the only thing cringer than a stormfag is someone pretending to be one.

Yeah I am not going to deny I am one as well, you just have to have some self awareness.

No. It makes me happy. Break your conditioning OP.

>tfw coworkers at my fairly new job started bitching about niggers today

I don't think he was implying that doofus

>trashing on your movement's footsoldiers
wew.

>Does anyone else get super uncomfortable when someone around you starts saying racist or "redpilled" shit
Only neurotic Jews like you do OP.

based comes from a rapper you fuckhead

its literally normie culture that we appropriated

I guarantee the autists like him are the same people that jump to interracial threads before they get 404'd. And you.

only because i know they don't take it far enough

I feel it quite often OP

I've always felt what I call second hand embarrassment in certain situations. I think I'm self inserting or something like that. Drives me fucking nuts when I catch myself doing it.

I've come to the realization in the last year that I'm deeply scared of conflict, because of potentially making a fool of myself so I avoid situations where I put myself on the line.

I'm working on correcting this defect but goddamn it's hard to do after you've been like this for so long. I think it has something to do with being coddled as a child and not pushed to do difficult things, mom or dad would always do it for me

Sorry for the blog post

no i don't i actually like it

You just have to know how to do it, also when and where. Don't start ranting about the holohoax loudly at a house party or some shit obviously but there are times it's completely appropriate.

>at store
>bunch of workers gathered round
>complaining about how much they hate the thieves
>start chatting with them
>can tell we're all thinking the same thing but nobody will say it
>"Fuck niggers"

That's how i got banned from American Eagle.

Yes because most people do it in an absolutely awful way that makes the rest of us look retarded

Are you me?

>I think it has something to do with being coddled as a child and not pushed to do difficult things
In my case I think it has to do with being scolded often as a kid.

I do, i redpilled my aunt, mom and brother and now they went full reich, never forget to hide your powerlevel.