Disney brainwashed children to become liberals

Guys.. Is Disney the biggest multiculturalist alive?

They basically pushed their multiculturalist agenda on un-suspecting kids, by personifying Animals, making them emotionally complex and intelligent 'proto-humans'.

This personification of animals were done, so the next brainwashed generation would be eased into the next step of accepting foreign looking people into their society.

They were taught to look past physical barriers, and accept anyone they saw as a pier, regardless if they were a Fox, Lion or even Muslim.

G-Guys.. have I stumbled unto a major plot?

Other urls found in this thread:

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2013/02/robin-hood-and-jews.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L5lpLHaVXnM
youtube.com/watch?v=s0EPv6Bv-V8
youtube.com/watch?v=3WN4Kjc3pK0
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this has been known about for a while. man people say this what led to the pussification of males. fucking disney put a face on everything, and made it look cute and innocent so when you need to kill it later in life you can't hardly bare to do it.

think i'm wrong? kill a rabbit on purpose.

>kill a rabbit on purpose

Nu-whitey will never relish in the squeals of a dying bunny

There old movies were good, but i wont bother stepping in a Disney store nowadays.

That may be true for city dwelling factors but I regularly kill rabbits and squirrels so my dogs don't chase them down. Vet bills are fucking insane.

Idk brah, I loved such movies when I was a kid, Balto in particular. I have always been rightwing.

Big Disney fan here. I regularly eradicate various forms of woodland creatures and wnjoy doing so.

Don't think there's too much plot behind it outside of corporate pandering
>kids in 80s and 90s become furries off Disney
>theses kids are now in animation and Disney and making their own furry movies
That's why the influx of them since zootopia , it was the go ahead and now furry movies and animation are back
>tfw I was one of those kids
>did not get into animation though

Red pill me on Disney. How do they know so well what the kids will like? It's almost hypnotic to kids. Someone mentioned psychological techniques. But what kind? I also just returned from Disney world. That is levels of insanity I could not have imagined.

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2013/02/robin-hood-and-jews.html

>The reference to 'our comely King Edward' when placed together with this time-line suggests that Robin Hood was active some time after the birth of Edward I in 1237. This is very important as it immediately puts the original Robin Hood in the time-frame where the jews were heavily in evidence in England, where they were under the protection of the King (and Edward I eventually expelled them in 1290 both because of their usurious activities and accusations of jewish ritual murder) and also a time when the jews were the principle agents for the recovery of loans from individuals on behalf of monastic houses.

>This would mean; in the context of Robin Hood's devout Christianity, that the usurious abbot of St. Mary's Abbey in York would have not have been likely to send a monk to London as his agent to bribe the king's advisor, but rather that his agent is rather more likely to have been a jew in the original 'Rhymes of Robin Hood'. Given that whenever the jews acted as middlemen in Europe: popular folklore usually had them one of the principle targets of Robin Hood characters.

>Further we know that one of the best candidates for the original Robin Hood; the yeoman Roger Godberd, was at least nominally aligned with two noblemen and former supporters of Simon de Montfort who mortgaged their lands to jewish moneylenders who then subsequently acquired and then sold off their lands at a profit much as the abbot of St. Mary's seeks to do in the early ballads of Robin Hood at about this time

>This could be understood to mean then that Sir Richard at the Lee is actually struggling against either jewish moneylenders or jews acting as financial agents of St. Mary's Abbey in York and that with the expulsion of the jews in 1290 by Edward I (for usury among other offences) the jewish element lost its relevance to the popular mind by dint of no longer being part of their collective experience.

REMINDER

Old Yeller comes on TCM at 930 EST

Dare You Not To Cry

Even Bill Murray Cried

you're just getting this now?
but Disney's propaganda didn't start until their "Renaissance"
I mean look at the Little Mermaid, it takes a story about sacrifice and hard ship, only to turn it into a story about an already spoiled girl getting everything she wants without losing anything in the end
Beauty and the Beast tells girls you can turn a bad man into a prince (lol you can't)
Pocahontas tells women they should leave their country men for foreign men
The Hunchback of Notre Dame paints gypsies as anything but scum
Mulan turns a father's power fantasy story, where their daughter can successfully take their place, into a woman's GRRL power story

it's mostly the movies marketed towards girls that are fucked, the boy movies are just rip offs of better stories

Farrier are disgusting and this comes from a guy into vore

That was in the (((Eisner))) era.

How did Disney become jew shills if Walt was an antisemetic lvl 33 grand mason

Fucking phone meant to type vote

welcome to the fight buddy better late as fuck than never i guess

>being this new
>reddit spacing
lurk more

now you're getting it

B-but I love disunee movies senpai.

>anthropomorphism was only invented in the past 50 years as a Jewish subversion tactic
No
>inb4 hey rabbi

This will make you love them even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5lpLHaVXnM
youtube.com/watch?v=s0EPv6Bv-V8
youtube.com/watch?v=3WN4Kjc3pK0

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

White rural Americans are killing things as soon as they get out of the womb.

>guys

Disney himself hated the Jews, retard.

It wasn't until after his death that it began preaching cuck messages in their films.

Hitler's favorite movie was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs btw

My go to technique for rabbit elimination was hitching pic related to the back of the tractor and collapsing the warren.

No fuss and you do em all at once, and I grew up on old Disney films.

This. But part pf the reason they were so much better when we were younger is the propaganda was muuuuuuch more subtle so our young minds didn't catch it consciously.