Don't you ever wish your country was super irrelevant?

Don't you ever wish your country was super irrelevant?

whatever the problem, balkanization is the solution

It's the best.

But yours already is?

Fuck off

I mean REALLY irrelevant like Bulgaria

No.

kinda but I can always just visit Canada for a week or two if I really wanted.

You are and have been for a while

Yes. At least my state is.

Thank you master

Most Americans can't even tell you what the difference between UK, Britain, and England is.

No because it already is. Feels good

Bulgaria is a future hotspot. By far more relevant then england.

come on now wales, at least you know our name and stuff, you can get even more irrelevant

not politics try Sup Forums

Kek confirms. Trump has saved the UK from Jews.

Feels good man. Comfy country, no Muslims, just a few nigs. stay out of most wars etc...

There's a difference?

mine kinda is, it doesn't make it any better

Wait there is a difference?

>stay out of most wars etc...

Cowards

No.

I really hope you guys are memeing but since you're Americans you are probably being sincere

I actually never knew the difference until college. We just never learned it in high school.

UK = England, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland, Isle of Man, etc.
Britain = England, Wales, Scotland.
England = That bottom part of Britain not including wales.

We literally use those 3 interchangeably

Ebin.

did you know that in estonia you can vote online?

did you know that in estonia, nokia is currently building large manufacturing facilities?

bravo, estonia

Americans don't know anything about other countries because they're all fucking irrelevant

Why the fuck should Americans know about some rainy island that isn't even half the size of California?

No - because you get blamed for everything that goes wrong as a result.

>tfw Sup Forums taught me something today

Whoops, I thought you said "relevant".

UK does not include the crown dependencies eg Isle of Man retard. Britain is wales and england great Britain is england wales and scotland. Fucking americans

Yes, I can't shitpost in peace.

>win the war
>still lose what you were fighting over
Really? Thanks for the info. So what word does include the Isle of Mann?

HAHAHA EVERYBODY LAUGH AT THE STUPID AMERICAN

This is why people hate you america such arrogant cunts the whole lot of you glad your ""country"" will be dead soon
Well everyone does I call the UK England all the time but most know the differences

>britain relevant

man, its 100 britain is just in some story books

British Isles which also includes the whole island of Ireland so purely a geographical term

Eastern Europe have a better chance of being more relevant than West Europe. imo

Kek British calling British irrelevant.

Thanks.

>Aussie education

Nigga they havent been in the empire since 1916

And you guys can't stand it, can you?
Just looking for an excuse to invade their backwater and re-add it to the kingdom.

British, English, United Kingdomins, whatever they prefer, are retarded too. They call Americans yankees but yankee is a term to describe people in states that were part of the union during the civil war. Calling someone in the southern states of the US a yankee is actually describing the exact opposite of what they are.

Yes. I wish I lived in places like Estonia or NZ.

Eetsi is comfy tier.

>but yankee is a term to describe people in states that were part of the union during the civil war.
Uh, nope.

>but yankee is a term to describe people in states that were part of the union during the civil war
Have you never fucking heard of Yankee Doodle? Hint: it's a revolutionary war song.

I live in a really irrelevant part of the most relevant country in the world so its a good balance

>went from city of 1.53 million to a town of 5002 this year

feels /comfy/

You're all the same anyway its not like it matters.

I don't have to.

I would love to be from a small, homogeneous, and irrelevant country like Iceland or something.

>homogeneous
>iceland
WEW

seriously dude our country is like 60x bigger than yours by population and probably 100+ times bigger by actual size

you probably don't understand the regional differences between people from Peyson, Arizona and Downer's Grove, Illinois

huh

Being American is awesome. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Literally only America is relevant in the modern world

Iceland is just as bad as Sweden, they're just very far away and poor. Iceland is only 92% Icelanders.

Less than 1 of those remaining 8 percentage points are non-white though

Even so, 92% is extremely homogenous. SK is one of the most homogenous large nations on the planet and they're at 96%.

Last I checked Ireland was part of the British isles
>Irish education

Jesus Christ. You Anglos always want to have the most cumbersome system possible. We'll just call the entire England like we've always done.

Oh and for the record I'm not American so I understand the difference between the UK, England, Great Britain, Scotland the dependencies and Ireland.

Excepting the United Kingdom the rest are geographic regions part of the British isles, which means the Irish British.

I've never seen more obvious bait.

Well, it is.

I kinda wish I was irrelevant.

Not bait, lad the truth, the Irish have always been too fucking dumb to realise they are British. Everybody native to the British isles is British, it's really not that complicated.

It's cool user if trump gets two whole terms you'll be irrelevant

yeah, sometimes i wish i lived in the united kingoms

If it's called the United Kingdoms, where is the Irish king?

King Henry VIII was granted the Irish crown, so that would make queen lizzie the second queen of Ireland

Where is the Welsh King?

They don't teach us shit about foreign countries in public schools. only reason I know so much is because I actually have an interest in shit happening past the Statue of Liberty.
the average American's knowledge on the rest of the world is severely lacking. Guess we haven't grown out of our arrogant phase.
Hell, most Americans don't know shit about OUR OWN history, let alone anything that isn't in direct eyesight

I never knew this, I thought Uk was just another name for Britain and England a city.

Wales is a principality

mine is, we don't get in international shit and nobody will point their guns on our unmilitarized assholes, nicaragua wants to invade us tho but that won't happen
people don't know where we are located...
sometimes americans think we are fucking puerto rico and that pisses us

>mexico
>tropical
>south european woman
most interesting places are fucking hot and desertic as hell...