Kek. you guys

kek. you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

rwss.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek has been witnessed and sanctuary tinderboxes will not be tolerated anymore.

PRAISED

witnessed

Doing god work, safety first.

Praise Kek

>burnt ramen punk house
So what, it's a band full of old washed up Jap vets or something?

he is here...

All those caltrops going to waste.

OH NO GUISE THEY'RE GOING RAID US

D:

"I really hate when people are reporting our illegal building violations and saving lives!"

welp

watch out, they may raid us

Make America Safe Again! Check'em

kek

I live in the East Bay and I saw an article on the front page of the physical newspaper about the DIY places being shut down. I couldn't help but start laughing. It can basically be boiled down to "people punished for not following the law" or "local "artists" punished for continuously ignoring fire and safety regulations and building codes."

Thanks for saving lives OP!

People looking out for other people. Merry Christmas

Keep lefties safe and law abiding.

Never stop.

MASA
A
G
A

I think it's funny that they're getting kicked out in the middle of winter, this close to Christmas.

>I think it's funny that they're getting kicked out in the middle of winter,
welcome home, brother

SEMPER TUTUS

I've had to deal with people calling out properties on code violations before. It's a dick move but fortunately I live in a normal area where they don't have time to trifle much with minor things because they have to deal with nigger-level bullshit and assholes all day.

Probably depends on jurisdiction, but where I come from they're damn lucky the fire marshal didn't come around.

more kek

Open Letter to Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Regarding the Aftermath of the Ghost Ship Fire
Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf,

We are survivors of the Friday, December 2nd Ghost Ship fire, as well as dear friends of the deceased and committed participants in the underground music scene represented by the event. We have suffered a shattering loss, and in order to avoid further devastation to our community in the long-term, we have the following demands:

(1) Announce an emergency eviction moratorium. Out of panic or opportunism, property owners are rashly ousting tenants throughout Oakland.

(2) Publicly pledge to offer a clear path forward for artists’ spaces to address safety concerns without risking expulsion.

(3) Reassess the housing policies that lead people to live in unsafe residences.

(comment too long - cont next post)

(4) Reassess permitting policies that exacerbate unsafe performance spaces. Do so with input from the music community that just lost so many of its pillars.

The importance of this last demand is illustrated well by the case of 21 Grand - a venue that did everything it could to legitimately host experimental music but was stymied at every point by an arduous city bureaucratic process. This is the context in which people adopt unsafe performance spaces. The vast majority of the victims of the Ghost Ship fire did not live at the residence, but were attendees of the event that was thrown there.

It is no coincidence that so many victims of the fire were queer, trans, and/or people of color. The media frequently seeks to mischaracterize our collective spaces as hedonistic playgrounds. This is a gross distortion. They are sacred spaces that allow us to survive, organize, and flourish in the face of a mainstream culture that often shuns our very existence. Shuttering the spaces that allow us to safely congregate is tantamount to extinguishing our livelihood.

In the aftermath of the fire, developers and landlords have ramped up the systematic displacement of individuals residing in warehouses and other such improvised homes. As artists, we have been greatly impacted by their actions; however, we understand that these recent threats to our housing are but a facet of the broader context of gentrification that has long displaced marginalized citizens of Oakland, including people of color, queer individuals, the disabled and other low-income residents outside of our arts communities. Continuing to shutter and penalize collective spaces at this time will only exacerbate displacement; it teeters the housing-insecure towards the streets.

You have publicly expressed your desire to defend Oakland’s diverse artistic and musical community. You have the chance to prove your commitment to this goal by acting upon each of our aforementioned demands.

Somehow I have no pity.

so...we're invincible?

WON'T YOU THINK OF THE MUSIC COMMUNITY

>All those caltrops going to waste.

fucking kek, witnessed

>have friends and family die one of the worst possible deaths
>"we demand the mean government stop saving people like us"
wowowewa

Wow. An open letter. This is a big problem. If there's a change.org petition associated with it, we're screwed.

These are the people that have been saved.

Idiots, every last one of them

>alt-right

>The middle of winter
>In fucking Richmond

Lol

Ohh I kekd mightly from that,

Hey guys people on the internet are reporting our fire hazards.

Lets arm ourselves with home made caltrops, something meant for calvary charges not infantry.

What the fuck did I just read?

>Chrystal hemp labs

wish i had a MG42

I understand that illegal immigrants probably hide in illegal housing, but what's the deal with the artists?

>DIY pharmaceuticals
Everyone wants a title these days...

>report whistles

I'm fucking dying.

The Safety Squads are divinely ordained. PRAISE

Work near the Oakland fire. The government will not want blood on their hands again.

they are leftists therefore deserve anything we can do to make them more miserable.

Communal housing works pretty good when you're poor. But you have to pick your mates very carefully because it often goes wrong. You pretty much have to set up your own little government just to deal with the basic necessities and constant drama.

SAFETY SQUAD MOUNT UP

Do these people truly believe that preventing the agonized shrieking deaths of people getting burned alive is "harassment?"

>countermeasures are in place
oh shit, what's gonna happen?

SJWs want to set the world on fire and have everyone die

Cheap communal housing made from rental warehouses. Spending a few hundred to thousand a month for a group to paint the building they live in / do drugs / host events and parties. Unfortunately these converted warehouses are often not up to housing laws and esp. fire safety code and it is your job as a responsible citizen to ensure that the poor victims don't end up like the 40 people trapped in the Oakland warehouse fire.

The funny thing is that if they all actually worked while having these living arrangements they could easily have $100k spare income in 5-10 years on minimum wage income to waste to their heart's content. Or pay the few thousand needed to bring it up to fire code (although that would also require limiting the maximum number of persons occupying the building).

>Violations get called in
>City inspector sets foot on the property to investigate, make sure everything's kosher
>crosses the first trip wire
>ohshit.jpg
>get impaled by a crossbow bolt made from a broken meth pipe
>dies
>many such cases

*$100k each

SAD!

Leftists are the most miserable people on the planet already. They don't even know why they are mad. Their shit college profs and teachers tell them to be mad about shit that doesn't happen and they fucking listen. Its quite an interesting phenomenon.

One cannot kill that which has no life to begin with.

full list of shut down places please?

The oldschool Marxists commented on this apparently, citing the hippies as not knowing what they were fighting for or having any power of reason.

It's great when they try to make demands of those who have, are, and forever will victor over them.

>expect right-wing death squads
>get right-wing safety squads

THIS
CHECK EM KEK

l want to improve my town
How do l find DIY places nearby?

The last old school marxist blog I kept up with absolutely flipped their shit about Clinton getting the nomination, endorsed Trum, and then went 404.

lol wtf is a "punk space"? Is it like a safe space for people who like to pretend they live in the gutter hooked on junk? God damn this kids are faggots.

Follow the smell

Checked

And just type in "(Local city name) DIY Venue/Scene" or "(Local city name) Commune" or "(Local city name) Anti-fa"

all this did was stop a bunch of smelly hipsters from burning to death....is that really what you want?

although i can't wait for them to post on facebook about how lame it is being back in their parent's house in alameda

His presence graces this thread.

delet this

kek, it's no wonder the globalists have lefties fight for them.

A mindless drone army. Perfect for the fucking kikes to control.

>Jew me sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me

Why would punks need safe spaces? Doesn't that go against the fucking point of being a punk if you're too much of a fucking sensitive faggot to be one outside of a space?

Oh fuck

Time to take down an anti-fa shithole

Forgot an image that would go perfectly with it

Oh I meant the ones who are like 100+ years old. I forget the right terminology to call them international 1 or 2 or 3 or whatever.

I was checking the footnotes in "Between Two Ages" by Zbigniew Brzezinski the other night as he was outlining trends in ideology. Since we're really coming up fast on transhumanism become reality nowadays and all.

I've only been half following thi. What's up with the caltrops?

Fire code is racist, misogynist, and sexist!

think I need to see the source of this caltrops thing.

Stay safe, faggots

That's classic punks, post-modern punk is all about muh feefee and muh inclusion. Unless you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Safety has been upheld this day! Firebugs BTFO. It's a dangerous world out there. Stay safe everyone.

Demands? What makes them think that they're in any sort of a position to be making demands?

i dont know much about it, the threads have been getting deleted. i think its to booby trap the warehouses against firefighter inspectors

Ok so I found some anarchist diy wierdos in my town hosting an all age event and I feel like theyre trying to fuck kids which is pissing me off a lot.

Is this why you guys did it? Redpill me on RWSS

They're """Intellectuals"""

We're just trying to save lives, friend. Sup Forums is a board of peace. We are humble meme farmers just trying to make the world a better place.

Have you reviewed your Based Yuri yet? They're the result of cultural subversion.

It's the same idea as whipping up ISIS not to achieve any particular caliphate goals so much as to use a foot soldier army to fight the revolution for you.

rwss.org

>mfw I thought RWSSFDB stood for Right Wing Safety Squads Fire Department Base

Fucking Quentin is at it again.

>thought city would help
>post yfw liberals think they don't have to follow laws if they elect a democrat into office

Nice going, you /rascals/!

Do anarchist DIY degenerates hosting all ages events fuck kids?

I see a business opportunity here, not just supplying them with caltops,but the carrying case. Buying a caltrop case at amazon is probably not going to work.

Oh damn. I just went to a show there. It was a really fucking good time, and it was totally unsafe to occupy. I have a friend who lives there. It was worth the risk. I'll miss it.

oh, and thanks.

They have a speakeasy and punk rock and metal shows. the girls that show up there are smoking hot but they all have tattoos that say "my pronoun is xhe" and shit. It was fun but super gross.