Trump's cabinet is richer than bottom 43 mil

Yeah let's drain the swamp. Riiiiiggghttt

stupid niggers

yeah, he should definitely appoint some niggers and retards instead of senior top managers

I don't understand why this is a problem. How is hiring poor people more effective?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>they're rich

Oh no the horror

Tell me about it, he's only appointing RICH SUCCESSFUL people while the BOTTOM POOR people all struggle.

I know rite! How dare Trump appoint competent and successful people! He should appoint random homeless idiots so they can run the country as successful as they ran their own lives.

Well the bottom 43 million are Mexicans mostly so yeah no surprise

smart people are rich. stupid people are poor.

why the fuck would you compare the smartest people in the nation to the bottom 15% and be surprised that they have more money than them? furthermore, why the fuck would you want to appoint idiots?

That number would be a lot lower if dems hadn't screwed over their constituents for decades.

And how many households would Soros be the equivalent to along with Obama's cabinet that was half CITI bank employees

The bottom 50% don't even have 50k in savings on average, its not hard to beat.

the donald is stacking the deck with aces.

pictured: an american shitposter waiting for the swamp to be drained

> oh wow my rich friends who cheated all the poor people out of their money all have money because they took advantage of the system
> lets just give them more power and SURELY they won't take advantage of their increased power and higher position

>poor people are stupid enough to let smart people cheat them and get rich
lmao

the only value the poor have is to be turned into fertilizer.

Can I get a dollar value on how much these households have?

keep crying bitch tears little boy

It would be a different conversation if these 17 appointees for Trump's Cabinet were comprised of people like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerburg, Oprah Winfrey, and other wealthy, elite billionaires who believed in a life full of serving others.

Donald Trump and his underlings proposing to take over the executive branch of our government believe in nothing more than a ruthless pursuit of personal enrichment. Wealth accumulation is their Cheif objective.

If some people were helped in the process of their ravaging business crusades in the private sector, if they got jobs, or small amounts of wealth, or small amounts of power, it was OK - as long as it served the interests of NUMERO UNO. But they are not likely to serve the best interests of the people they stand to represent in the public sector. Look at the way they approached business - No social good. No foundations that use their power and wealth to help change the world. No impact on anyone, unless it benefited them.

>what? this isn't the swamp I was talking about
>my swamp is different

we're witnessing levels of shitposting that shouldn't be possible

And they voted for them.

The poor voted for their noose.

As a leftard I initially was worried about Trump, but than realize that i'm in a position where not much will really happen to me while the poor in red states get their welfare cut meaning California can spend its money on more useful things.

the poor voted for hillary. the "uneducated" voted for trump.

get your shitposting right, retard.

What sorcery is this?
Canada based and the Good Ole USA a cuck?!

Not an argument

I don't care about draining the swamp, I want him to flush the baƱo

> Everybody who has more money than me is evil

It's very possible that I'm richer than the bottom 4500 people in the US. Am I the swamp?

Rich people aren't the swamp gommie

> Donald Trump and his underlings proposing to take over the executive branch of our government believe in nothing more than a ruthless pursuit of personal enrichment. Wealth accumulation is their Cheif objective.

You could literally change this to Clinton and it would remain the same. Except for the documented proof for Clinton...

Presumably the people who are already rich gain less from bribery and other corruptive actions because their reputation and current wealth would be better defend than risked.

I still don't understand what you're complaining about. He ran on the following set of issues, and this is why people supported him

1. dismantle political dynasties
2. institute a set of economic reforms so the american worker is not directly competing with foreign slave labor
3. deport illegal immigrants who are participating in the domestic market and working without taxation, prevent more illegals from arriving
4. restrict legal immigration so that the people coming into the USA are coming from countries and belief systems where they're likely to be willing to assimilate properly
5. drastically reduce the impact of foreign money on the election process

As long as he does these things nobody in his core support base really cares if his business turns a profit at the end of it. You can argue all you want about his true intentions but until he's inaugurated we won't see whether or not he will even attempt to implement his "100 day plan" but if he keeps up his current work of making deals to bring manufacturing jobs in it'll be fine. You certainly can't say what he's been doing lately or his cabinet picks aren't in line with everything he talked about in his campaign. He never said "only Bubba and Cletus shall hold my top diplomatic and advisory positions." Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are both people who were not involved with Trump's campaign but also have nothing on their resume that would justify putting them in those positions, Trump's picking people who have given him sound advice in the past and he believes are capable of performing in their positions.

I hope you realize the bottom 43% of the population's wealth is approximately fucking zero dollars since most of them have less than $1,000 in cash on-hand and don't own anything but a shitty car.

Who told you it was one?

He a good boy, he dindu nuffin

>hurr durr we should let some homeless broke nigger bitch be secretary of education
why?
>AAAAAAAAARGH RACISM/SEXISM/MUH SOGGY KNEE!!!!!

>wealth and success is bad

spotted the marxist failure at life

>that countersignal
"Drain the swamp" doesn't mean "down with capitalism" it means no established politicians with HR management

>City people
Low IQ inner city blacks, Hispanics, muslims, immigrants, and maybe 25% rich whites who pay for everything.

t. New Yorker

/thread

Well done First Aid

Literally not knowing the difference between career politicians who have lined their pockets on the backs of taxpayers and successful businessmen.

yeah, Drumpf should have appointed NEETs to powerful positions

kys

43 million is about 13% of the population, why don't they come out and just say Trump's cabinet is racist against blacks

Because you hire people with degrees in the fields they need to run. Not fucking Rick Perry who got a d on "Meats" niggas from Texas and barely passed "meats "

When the middle class pay less taxes and have better jobs, they'll only be richer than the bottom 20% combined.

Because OP is retarded and thinks that "the swamp" means anyone with money.